Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) (5763 Views)

Pictures Of Modern Day Satanic Temples And Satanists / Difference Between Muslims, Christians And Satanists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by HardMirror(m): 6:09am On Sep 16, 2016
Image123:

And why not consider the option that humans are actually wired that way, wired to worship i mean. And why do you think experiences are hallucinations? Once you do not belueve them, they don't happen. If someone says they happen, they must be hallucinations. If proven beyond doubt not to be hallucinations, you go for another excuse like why did it not happen to so and so etc. Hiding your head in the stand does not take away the fact that you are on the broadway of destruction and in dire need of the Saviour.
Because I used to see things too. I see demons angels and open eye visions. I have seized seeing such since I Regarded it as my mind playing out my belief. So I know for sure they are hallucinations. If I told you details of things I experienced, it may seem I am making things up. The little I shared, I have been branded a liar.
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2016
ifenes:

You won't help financially because your spirit will not permit? Or you don't have yourself?

Use your brain wise one. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Because I used to see things too. I see demons angels and open eye visions. I have seized seeing such since I Regarded it as my mind playing out my belief. So I know for sure they are hallucinations. If I told you details of things I experienced, it may seem I am making things up. The little I shared, I have been branded a liar.

People hallucinate when their brains are deprived of oxygen or they are starving or are high on some drugs but were you any of these things when you allegedly saw visions and revelations?

Your spirit is now dead so there is no more "on" switch in it that would complete th circuit to light it up with You are clutching at straws and dancing with a shadow known as atheism and feeling you have companionship among them when the Chief atheists are rralising God and coming to him you feel you are wiser and know better.

Christopher Hitchens and his younger brother Peter Hitchen were both atheists....Peter was a militant Atheist but encountered Jesus while Christopher was still alive and tried converting his elder brother over and over again but Christopher died an atheist. However today Peter Hitchens is dismantling everything Christopher established as he is 100% an advocate of the gospel and loving it.

These were the core proponents of atheism and today they are coming back to that which they vehemently fought against and you feel you know better or are wiser due to your desire to "live life to the full" through whatever means.

Intellectuals who were once atheists for 40 to 50yrs have come back to God and you who has only been an atheist for maybe 3 or 4 yrs feels you have discovered what they didnt even though much of the same arguments you use today in defence of atheism and against religion came from these same intellectuals who have now come back to God.

Common sense isnt something you impose on anyone but I would suggest you go get yourself some.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by HardMirror(m): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2016
4everGod:

People hallucinate when their brains are deprived of oxygen or they are starving or are high on some drugs but were you any of these things when you allegedly saw visions and revelations?

Your spirit is now dead so there is no more "on" switch in it that would complete th circuit to light it up with You are clutching at straws and dancing with a shadow known as atheism and feeling you have companionship among them when the Chief atheists are rralising God and coming to him you feel you are wiser and know better.

Christopher Hitchens and his younger brother Peter Hitchen were both atheists....Peter was a militant Atheist but encountered Jesus while Christopher was still alive and tried converting his elder brother over and over again but Christopher died an atheist. However today Peter Hitchens is dismantling everything Christopher established as he is 100% an advocate of the gospel and loving it.

These were the core proponents of atheism and today they are coming back to that which they vehemently fought against and you feel you know better or are wiser due to your desire to "live life to the full" through whatever means.

Intellectuals who were once atheists for 40 to 50yrs have come back to God and you who has only been an atheist for maybe 3 or 4 yrs feels you have discovered what they didnt even though much of the same arguments you use today in defence of atheism and against religion came from these same intellectuals who have now come back to God.

Common sense isnt something you impose on anyone but I would suggest you go get yourself some.
You are so ignorant www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12763006/
You can condition the human mind through suggestions to see things that are not real.
Try it on a little child (they are more open to suggestion which is critical to successful hypnotism) tell the child that you saw a big black shadow crawling on the wall. Pretend you can see it, pretend you are scared of it. Tell the child to look well and he will see the big scary shadow. Tell him it is a demon, tell him it has horns, tell him it is holding a knife. Sooner or later that child will start seeing such shadows.
I know how it works. I can hypnotize you under the right conditions.

Those things I saw then were not real

It is laughable that you talk about people who have been atheists for years becoming christians. You forget that a lot of bishops, pastors and the likes also turn to atheists. You would be shocked how many of those men of god you respect are actually atheists, but they keep up the act because of their marriage, congregation, children or for the money.

6 Likes

Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by HardMirror(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2016
ifenes:

You won't help financially because your spirit will not permit? Or you don't have yourself?

Hehehehehe.
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2016
HardMirror:

You are so ignorant www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12763006/
You can condition the human mind through suggestions to see things that are not real.
Try it on a little child (they are more open to suggestion which is critical to successful hypnotism) tell the child that you saw a big black shadow crawling on the wall. Pretend you can see it, pretend you are scared of it. Tell the child to look well and he will see the big scary shadow. Tell him it is a demon, tell him it has horns, tell him it is holding a knife. Sooner or later that child will start seeing such shadows.
I know how it works. I can hypnotize you under the right conditions.

Those things I saw then were not real

It is laughable that you talk about people who have been atheists for years becoming christians. You forget that a lot of bishops, pastors and the likes also turn to atheists. You would be shocked how many of those men of god you respect are actually atheists, but they keep up the act because of their marriage, congregation, children or for the money.

Should I give you a meditiation to do for a month and see if you will not feel energy and your soul light up.?

Or since you are "hard" man.

Try summoning a demon, I will tell you how to using a dangerous summon method involving a nine foot circle.

And watch what the demon will do to you when he appears grin grin

Satanism is no joke.

Lets try it out before you conclude?
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by HardMirror(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2016
Demigods666:

Should I give you a meditiation to do for a month and see if you will not feel energy and your soul light up.?

Or since you are "hard" man.

Try summoning a demon, I will tell you how to using a dangerous summon method involving a nine foot circle.

And watch what the demon will do to you when he appears grin grin

Satanism is no joke.

Lets try it out before you conclude?
Yes go ahead I am interested. Not the first time I am seeing demons, I have seen a lot of them. Been a long while I saw one, so will be great meeting one again
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Yes go ahead I am interested. Not the first time I am seeing demons, I have seen a lot of them. Been a long while I saw one, so will be great meeting one again

Can you create a magickal circle?
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by HardMirror(m): 10:50am On Sep 16, 2016
Demigods666:

I am not a satanist.
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2016
reading this thread was like wasting bonus airtime...
This is poo!

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by HardMirror(m): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2016
Demigods666:

In case you are wondering how I saw those demons I used to see, I was a christian before. I even did deliverances for possessed people (mostly ladies I wonder why ladies are the ones always possessed)
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Officialkenshin(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2016
HardMirror:

I am not a satanist.

Dude dnt listen to that guy
summoning demons is a bad, bad idea. Evn if you dont believe in demons and think that this is all a joke its best to just stay away from demonology entirely. Dont mess with it just to prove that it doesnt exist nd dont mess with it just to "see what happens". Actually, don't mess with it at all. Jst a friendly advice
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2016
HardMirror:

See how confused you are? You responded to me and said all you saw was mind conditioning. So your Parents or Pastors hypnotized you and conditioned your mind to see the things you did or you conditioned your mind by yourself? Here now you say " Its not the first time you are seeing demons". See how you lie so conveniently. smh
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2016
HardMirror:

I am not a satanist.

Don't worry, hold on I will tell you the procedures soon grin this gonna be fun.
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by HardMirror(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2016
royalvalentine19:
reading this thread was like wasting bonus airtime...

This is poo!
Lol satanists can be funny
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2016
HardMirror:

In case you are wondering how I saw those demons I used to see, I was a christian before. I even did deliverances for possessed people (mostly ladies I wonder why ladies are the ones always possessed)

Here now you make reference to what you say wasnt real yet you use it to affirm your "its not the first time you have seen demons" comment. You can lie eh!
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Lol satanists can be funny
the guy is insane, he thinks everyone will lord his/her soul like he did..

The bible says "what shall it profit a man to hain the whole world and lose his soul"

He is the next akpors
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by HardMirror(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2016
4everGod:

See how confused you are? You responded to me and said all you saw was mind conditioning. So your Parents or Pastors hypnotized you and conditioned your mind to see the things you did or you conditioned your mind by yourself? Here now you say " Its not the first time you are seeing demons". See how you lie so conveniently. smh
This attention seeker has come again Geez, I don't have time to be explaining things to you today. Only mention me if you know you are a satanist. Alright?
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 16, 2016
am waiting for him to quote me, he will see fire this morning
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Tsk, never mind, you can't create the circle to do it so you pass on this .

I would have given you the yoga soul meditation but you will be reluctant to do it.
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2016
royalvalentine19:
am waiting for him to quote me, he will see fire this morning

Uhmm I'm waiting for the fire here grin
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2016
Demigods666:

Uhmm I'm waiting for the fire here grin
are you scared to advertise you satanism to me..

Mr. You are a lost soul. But you still have the opportunity to give your life to Christ Jesus the son of the most high Jehovah...
*if you aint scared, repeat, Jesus 12 consecutive times, with your mind determined to give your life to him*

I bet you see changes immediatly
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2016
royalvalentine19:
are you scared to advertise you satanism to me..

Mr. You are a lost soul. But you still have the opportunity to give your life to Christ Jesus the son of the most high Jehovah...
*if you aint scared, repeat, Jesus 12 consecutive times, with your mind determined to give your life to him*

I bet you see changes immediatly

Lwkmd o grin grin grin chai. I aff suffered grin
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2016
Demigods666:

Lwkmd o grin grin grin chai. I aff suffered grin
its funny? you couldnt.. Cause you know the truth, but you scared to tell it., you want more souls to be lost under you so called god, who fell from heaven.
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by HardMirror(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2016
Demigods666:

Tsk, never mind, you can't create the circle to do it so you pass on this .

I would have given you the yoga soul meditation but you will be reluctant to do it.
I am curious, why do you think I won't be able to make the circle?
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2016
royalvalentine19:
its funny? you couldnt.. Cause you know the truth, but you scared to tell it., you want more souls to be lost under you so called god, who fell from heaven.

Lol guy go sitdown one place abeg.

You don't have proof,

Have you spoken with your jesus physically one on one before, ? Or your yavweh.

What you have not seen.

Speak forth not about it.

Period
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2016
HardMirror:

It's complex to do. Curiousity can't make you complete it.

Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2016
Demigods666:

Lol guy go sitdown one place abeg.

You don't have proof,

Have you spoken with your jesus physically one on one before, ? Or your yavweh.

What you have not seen.

Speak forth not about it.

Period
it obvious you are scared. Lol you couldnt spell the yahweh , spell it and be arrested, lol.

And about physical contact with our God. He is a supreme being .. He wont want to see Him on cause of some reasons been known to Him. Well He sent His son to earth to die for us .. Not only that He gave us authority to come against principalities and power, to trample upon snakes and scorpions..

I dont have to see God to believe in Him.
I dont have to say cause God wasnt seen or proven to exist, so i lose my faith..

And besides we cant see Him who dwells in Heaven cause , any man whatsoever who comes in contact with God physically will die.
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by HardMirror(m): 11:33am On Sep 16, 2016
Demigods666:

It's complex to do. Curiousity can't make you complete it.
Where is the one you've made?
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2016
HardMirror:

my guy dont fall for it, you practice a bit of his dance you, are gone, your soul, your family, your life..
I wish you well. Abeg no try am
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by HardMirror(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2016
royalvalentine19:
my guy dont fall for it, you practice a bit of his dance you, are gone, your soul, your family, your life..
I wish you well. Abeg no try am
Don't tell me u believe all these nonsense.
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by delishpot: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Because ladies are the ones open to deliverance suggestion and also quick to present themselves to be delivered. If 10 males appear in a church service and 500 females, which group do you think would appear to be delivered the most?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-christians Now Atheists, What Was The Craziest Thing You Did Out Of Faith? / Imagine A World Without Christmas / Were Some Prayers Meant For God's Ears Alone? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.