Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,935 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl (39520 Views)

RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State / Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl Suspended Because Of Pride / Admiral C4C Proposes To Ana Columbus In The Middle Of Road In Romania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by cardoctor(m): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
This naija sef
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by hylyne(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
She just improved on the ministry that helped her get the crown... Only that she refused to upgrade and be a little bit professional with it, that's all.
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by RexEmmyGee: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
she is not even fine
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by dejt4u(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
kenonze:
It is either Greed or sexual molestation is the cause.
I care not to read the post
you garrit.. The lady is a God-fearing woman.. Honestly, I trust her to some extent..
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
thats what happens when a hustler is made Ugly queen. grin
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pavore9:
“Late nights with inexcusable excuses"....... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the excuses our public officials make that seem so intelligent to Nigerians but offer the most comedic value to truly developed societies.. na waooo .. you people stop voting in illiterates to rule you or you will end up dumber than you are now.. smhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by holluphemydavid(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
kenonze:
It is either Greed or sexual molestation is the cause.
I care not to read the post
I suspect something, either she refused to redeem her sexual promise to one of d top organizer or whoever might be in authority of d program, den dey desire to sabotage her, my tot thou

1 Like

Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by Abee79(m): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
There we go again!!! Who did she refuse to fvck this time around? lipsrsealed
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by alezzy13: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
seriously which illiterate put that trashy letter together?

"inexcusable excuses"

"lackadaisical attitude to honoring of invitation"

"office has become a talk of town negatively"

"organization invitation to public functions" etc, etc

smh

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by abbey621(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nigerians shall not cease to amaze me, look at threats. Return crown or become a criminal....lol
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by CHYMZZY(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
One of their job(s) is to apply ointment & grease rusty rod(s) of the ogas at the ^^^^^^^^^

Tenkew smiley
Epic response
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by yodin: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Was it not supposed to be part of her job descriptions?lol

And again,she is a calabar chick so, no surprise at all.
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by Akinaukwa: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
Kilode! Suspend her for going round in the night hours to thank all those who helped her achieve success? Abeg spare her joor. If dem honour invitation problem, dem no honour problem but the lady sabi waka jare!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by alaskido(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
This UGLY girl grin grin grin grin. Nothing we no go hear or see.
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by Pavore9: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:

the excuses our public officials make that seem so intelligent to Nigerians but offer the most comedic value to truly developed societies.. na waooo .. you people stop voting in illiterates to rule you or you will end up dumber than you are now.. smhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U see me near any polling station last year? cheesy
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by charles009(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pavore9:
“Late nights with inexcusable excuses"....... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wonder who writes stuffs like this
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by ensamy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
For a girl to win this context she has to sleep with the judges multiple times otherwise nothing for her.
I am talking from experien
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by Laido: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
TheFLIRT:
They're hiding the truth: she refused to fvck somebody.

Nonsense!

u gerrit bro!
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by daveP(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
All these beauty Queens, what exactly is their job descriptions? I only see them take photos....someone should please help me out here
They always say they want rep the helpless and all that charity blah blah, but they fade out of relevance before a year.

the game has failed the world so we have like 17 variants of this crap contest in Nigeria.

Since 2007 I've seen another side to this contest of a thing when I discovered that the organizers have a high chance of bedding them during or after for just a bouquet and a crown that has no area of power. pitiable.

queen this queen that. star prize- 100,000 and so on.
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by herald9: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oops! No wonder she's not been updating her Facebook page anymore... grin
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by Boyooosa(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
bravo!

Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
soberdrunk:

Not a cutlass? angry grin

grin cud b an Axe tho
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by Analyst2: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Maybe for refusal to service the oga at the top... grin
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by DorisK(f): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ah ahh? No be Calabar geh again? No offence to my brothers from that side but late night shouldn't be outta place or punishable for girls from that side. Calabar girls?? U can't judge dem with the same yardstick as others na
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by akuezi: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
WORK WITH US IN NIGERIA

We are an international Real Estate focused organization with head office located in Lekki and other branches in Ikeja, Alaba (Lagos), Warri Delta State, Ota (Ogun State), and also in Owerri,(Imo state).

Did you know that you could be making up to and above N500,000 every month by working with us from where ever you are in Nigeria and outside the Nigeria?

Yes you really can. Some of our Consultants make over N1,000,000 in some months and a particular Consultant made N1,900,000 in one WEEK, yes ONE WEEK and you too can do it.

Dont miss this opportunity. A trial will convince you.

Do you want to know how call/whatapp 09032312585
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
Bullshit!
Even Ritababe and Ladyf are far more beautiful than this gal
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by mykeldinho(m): 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lacomus:
grin Beauchy quen don chi chum chin
Icebox on d beat..#Sweeee Afo adidie naan?
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by mykeldinho(m): 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lacomus:
grin Beauchy quen don chi chum chin
Icebox on d beat..#Sweeee Afo adidie naan?
Re: Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2016
She KEEPS LATE NIGHT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Dating Princess Shyngle, Dumps Stefflon Don (Rumours) / “Call Me Vampire” – Iyabo Ojo Says As She Shares Lovely Photos / Basketmouth’s Hilarious Caption On Photo With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.