Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State (37669 Views)

Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class / Patience Ozokwor Gets VIP Treatment At Dallas Airport / Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by jonhemma11: 7:32pm On May 13, 2017
GloMegaMusicTourCalabar is happening live in Calabar.Pictured at the event are Patience Ozokwor,RMD,Mercy Johnson,Juliet Ibrahim and First Lady of Cross Rivers state Dr. Linda Ayade.

See photos after cut..

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/mercy-johnsonrmdpatience-ozokworjuliet.html

Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by jonhemma11: 7:32pm On May 13, 2017

Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by forMom(f): 7:36pm On May 13, 2017
This mercy Johnson's shape ehn issokay

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by emeijeh(m): 7:43pm On May 13, 2017
Wait, is there another Mercy Johnson?
I couldn't even recognise her.

Girls and their artificial selves.

Hiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by Alleviating: 8:18pm On May 13, 2017
Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by lonelydora: 10:05pm On May 13, 2017
Ok
Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by auntysimbiat(f): 10:06pm On May 13, 2017
Cool
Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by tolurainbow(m): 10:08pm On May 13, 2017

cheesy
Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by Sleezwizz: 10:08pm On May 13, 2017
Beautiful people...

In other news.... Are u a salary earner and you need an instant loan to take care of your urgent financial needs? Check my signature. Get a loan within 24hrs after submitting all necessary documents...

RenMoney MFB come through not only on PayDays but anytime you need fast cash to achieve goals.
Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by slimzypink(f): 10:08pm On May 13, 2017
are they actors?
Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by lrdval: 10:08pm On May 13, 2017
the first pix, patients looks the way she looks, when acting witch for movie...see her white hairs...lol

1 Like

Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by lenghtinny(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2017
Nice.... I hope say no be the first lady be the slay queen in green

1 Like

Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by Chingyarmani(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2017
Overrated lots
Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by Houseofglam7(f): 10:10pm On May 13, 2017
Oh well...........
Nairagram
Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by clems88(m): 10:11pm On May 13, 2017
Chai I was suppose to be there o. Well no shaking therz a next time undecided
Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by slawomir: 10:14pm On May 13, 2017
Ok
Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 13, 2017
COol
Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by abels(m): 10:18pm On May 13, 2017
Juliet ibragim don turn nigerian by force o.. Glo wil leav our actress and b giving a ghanian contract

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by obinna58(m): 10:29pm On May 13, 2017
lenghtinny:
Nice.... I hope say no be the first lady be the slay queen in green
Immediately I saw the slay queen tagged as first lady
I weak
Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by Ogirinaz(m): 11:10pm On May 13, 2017
mercy Johnson looks natural, I love it. simple no stress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 13, 2017
Op where is Mercy Johnson?
Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by skedy1(m): 11:21pm On May 13, 2017
The tour went cool!
From Dija,
Omawunmi,
Kiss daniel!
Runtown and
Timaya...all of dem killed the show.

@the 5th pix, that girl finish work for dance!
Jesus!

1 Like

Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by Jalubarika(m): 11:25pm On May 13, 2017
I had Mad fun today @glo Mega Music Tour, Calabar
Kiss Daniel was 10/10
Omawumi 12/10
RUNTOWN 25/10
Timaya 7/10 (DJ fault)
Dija -99/10
Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by crackhouse(m): 11:47pm On May 13, 2017
Mercy Johnson even though I don't know u well and don't really care to know but want to ask whether ur husband was at home before u come out today?
Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by tugrow(m): 12:32am On May 14, 2017
slimzypink:
are they actors?
no the are farmer

5 Likes

Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by skalash: 12:54am On May 14, 2017
Gr8
Re: RMD, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson Hang Out With 1st Lady Of Cross River State by kabaka1: 1:20am On May 14, 2017
abels:
Juliet ibragim don turn nigerian by force o.. Glo wil leav our actress and b giving a ghanian contract

Bushman. Someone must start a trend. Naija be leaders

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man / Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce / Beverly Osu Gorgeous In Orange Bikini, Says "I Don't Play Hard To Get"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.