Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Kindly Help With An Estimated Cost Of Clearing My Trailers From Dubai - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kindly Help With An Estimated Cost Of Clearing My Trailers From Dubai (336 Views)

Help O. I Have Issues Clearing My Car / Take this New 2016 Toyota Prado TXL! Ready for Pre-ordering from Dubai @N25m / Meet SOFIA, World's Biggest Flying Observatory With A Flight Cost Of N35.9M/Hr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help With An Estimated Cost Of Clearing My Trailers From Dubai by Dejiih001(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Here I am once again, please I'd like to know how much it will take me to clear my incoming Trailers from Dubai.

And I will like know if import duty and clearing are the same, and also is custom duty part of the clearing. If no then what are the differences?

Secondly, I'd like to know how much it will cost me to get commercial plate numbers on each of these Trailers?

How much lastly will the insurance and tracking costs me?

I need facts or rough estimates of each of these services coz I don't want to fooled again.

*DESCRIPTION OF THE TRAILER*
2011 MACK CXU613 Truck.
Top Grade Used (TGU) converted for export markets. Day Cab, Mack MP7 engine 395HP, Fuller 10 speed AMT transmission, 12K lbs front axle, 40K lbs rear axle, dual fuel tanks, A/C and
New tri axle bulk haul trailer; mechanical suspension, 4 foot side walls.

(1) (Reply)

Your Car A/C Solution Provider / Henrik Fisker’s First Electric Car Company Failed But He’s Plotting A Comeback / Car Investment Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.