Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos (21744 Views)

Chizoba Ejike Releases Indian Inspired Photos / Simisola Looking Stunning In Her New Photo. / Bakare Mubarak, Tallest Male Model In Nigeria Sizzles In Vintage Inspired Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by Memphis357(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
I'm here to see Waje's bweasts!

1 Like

Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by Onogiede(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
She's gorgeous in her stylish peak
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by Kposkila: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Proffdada:
Looking hot

Meanwhile.. .
I wonder why women are hard

My wife went out leaving our new born baby in the hands of our pretty maid. The little boy kept crying and the maid did all she can but he kept crying till she brought out her breast to give him and he stopped crying. As the small boy was sucking the breast, i entered and saw it, i was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there, i shouted at the girl, but she told me that nothing is coming out of the breast but i didnt believe her, i decided to suck the breast too, to comfirm, as i was sucking her breast, my wife came in, upon all my explanation, she refused to understand..
Biko tell me did i do anything wrong in making sure our son is not poisoned?
U cud not press it, instead, u put ur mouth dere, I bet u ve bin eyeing dat boobs

grin
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by chextlife(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Looking so beautiful. She's hot.
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by buckyfof(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
this girl that looks like a weight lifter
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by parliament1: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
steppin:
Her milk industry na die!

Member crew! You must be warming up grin grin
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by preciousMI1(f): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
is she a mathematician?? all those = + signs
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by steppin: 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
parliament1:

Member crew! You must be warming up grin grin
Clear conscience...
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by eph12(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
mdean17:
Wake wake my ex crush
Wake ko
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by 99foxxy(f): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Beautiful...
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by henrybomb(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
I dey tell yu no be here
steppin:

1 Like

Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by bisiki2: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Proffdada:
Looking hot

Meanwhile.. .

My wife went out leaving our new born baby in the hands of our pretty maid. The little boy kept crying and the maid did all she can but he kept crying till she brought out her breast to give him and he stopped crying. As the small boy was sucking the breast, i entered and saw it, i was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there, i shouted at the girl, but she told me that nothing is coming out of the breast but i didnt believe her, i decided to suck the breast too, to comfirm, as i was sucking her breast, my wife came in, upon all my explanation, she refused to understand..
grin

You Sir!!! Is a clown grin
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by tnoo(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Proffdada:
Looking hot

Meanwhile.. .

grin
Brother, you did no wrong at all. grin
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by mamawin(f): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
sexymoma:
Why TVC and MITV go dey put movie wey dem know say dem nor go finish
seriously it's annoying
sister, is everything okay?
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by kayowalemi(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Please whoever knows her should tell her am in love with her and am single
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by billynoni(m): 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
Chai! see my crush
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by slimsoshady(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
steppin:
wallie.. It was the reason I was always trying to keep up with The Voice Nigeria.. grin cheesy grin
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by Eunetmoi(f): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Proffdada:
Looking hot

Meanwhile.. .

grin
grin U are not a comedian o, but d comedy itself...
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by GodswillAJudins(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
beautiful
watch as Okon Hilariously break up with his sugar mummy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfbxDidFop0
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by realkingqueen(f): 12:20am On Sep 16, 2016
so pretty and creative,I love this kiss
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by davidif: 9:47am On Sep 16, 2016
1zynnvn:
The photo is Beautiful,but the woman is not Fine sha

WHAT? she is stunning.
Re: Waje Looking Stunning In African Inspired Photos by 1zynnvn(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2016
davidif:

WHAT? she is stunning.
You know what they say about one mans food

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Foolish Sly" - Khloe Slams Ifu Ennada For Complementing Teddy A / Annie Idibia Beautiful In New Photos / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.