Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be (21745 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... / Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Bhelamblog(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Comedian I Go Dye has called out the Leading Powers of Nigeria for their silence in the Fulani Herdsmen attack, for years now, states, commuities and farmers have been terrorized by these Fulani Herdsmen, and the comedian wants to know who they really are, how they get guns which cost over 1million naira..
According to him Police is even doing worst cos they arrest young boys with laptops instead on the killer herdsmen..
see his post below..

News from Ebiwali-- https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/are-real-herdsmen-comedian-i-go-dye.html?m=1

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by TheAnimatorsHub: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
fulani herdsmen cannot afford AK47...there are people behind the scene. torture the fulanis and hear them sing out names of their sponsors...but then, the sponsors are the same people coming out to be voted for next year. what a shame

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
There are brothers to one confused president in an African country
What again? Please remind me..

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Threebear(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
When people that should talk aren't talking, thank the gods for the bravery and valor of intelligent men like I go dye .

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by veekid(m): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Buhariiiiiiiii; una faaaddddaaaa

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by MrGreenMavro: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
t
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by bumi10(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
smh
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Firefire(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ask Hell Rufai. Emir of Kano, Sultan of Sokoto and the Dullardino himself.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by IYANGBALI: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
The thing tire me o

14 Likes

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by whitering: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
You think that's funny right. Smhh
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Snow02: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
everything he said is facts... Muhammadu 'cattle brain' Buhari is a terrorist himself and I think he knows the answer to this massacre we are facing today

7 Likes

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
There are brothers to one confused president in an African country

What again? Please remind me..
The greatest dullard of our time, President Mohammedu Buhari grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Newpride(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
The real herdsmen are northern elders who brought Boko haram. There main agenda is to Islamise nigeria. That's y fulani herdsmen are not causing problem in those states occupied by muslims.

16 Likes

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by RevT1: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
No be igodye write dis thing.

1 Like

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by pussypounder(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
smiley
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Built2last: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
When I hear my Benue brothers particularly the Tiv elites talking about the Tiv youths misbehaviour against the fulanis, I laugh. I know that they do not understand what the real issue is all about. The Tiv people say that ‘Agbo ka awa tso inya ipav’ The approximate meaning is that ‘when the coco yam increases in size, the soil gives way.’ That’s what the fulanis are doing. But they can only do that technically with an excuse. In Agatu which is the latest case, they accuse Agatu people of killing their 10,000 cows which is a complete lie. They molest, intimidate, harass and excite tension amongst the people by wilful destruction of crops of local farmers. This is done with out the world knowing. Any little reaction by even one person among the lot whose crops are eaten up or destroyed is enough reason for a massive attack with heavy weapons of mass destruction. It is a well planned project heavily backed with financial muscle made possible by Mayeti Allah. Any fertile land in West African subregion is to be taken over if possible.

In Nigeria, there is even the urgency to settle down in the captured lands before the 2017 Census. According to their plan, once they are captured by the Census, in ten years to come, they shall become proper citizens of such areas. As citizens particularly in Tiv land, they will no longer be denied their right to have chiefs of their own, a request that have been turned down by the UTER-the second class chiefs of Tivland. It shall be recalled that the fulanis in Tiv land had requested the appointment of an ARDO (Chief) in each of the 14 local governments in the past. To my knowledge, only one local government did so. The rest saw danger in such an exercise. They have been proved right. The one that did so has since withdrawn from it.

I started this write up by addressing the Benue people to understand that what the fulanis are doing is not just the usual skirmishes between neighbouring tribes. The fulanis are not our neighbours and there is absolutely no way there will be a clash between us over land. It is a war of conquest. It’s their game plan that cut across West African countries. The Nigerian High Commission in Ghana has just reported the death of seven Nigerian fulanis involved in this sort of war. They died during a war waged against a Ghanain community. They were terribly unlucky.

My mission is to let the fulanis know that we know their game plan irrespective of the many excuses they use as their reasons for attacking us. As brothers, it’s expedient to educate them to understand that the time for wars of conquest are over. Even the most mobile tribes of Africa got settled down before the turn of the 19th century. This is the 21st century and I am convinced that with modern government, even the most brazen and terrifying jihad like that of Usman Danfodio can not move beyond Boko Haram.

Let me conclude by calling on our fulani brothers to forget their unattainable mission of capturing the Tiv. We have come a long way. We had a robust relationship whereby the fulanis came to Tivland after harvest and left as soon as the wet season started to allow us farm. In this way, we enjoyed each other. There were few unnoticeable feuds. They accepted their status as visitors and not joint owners of community lands. This relationship has lasted from 16th century to date. An attempt by the Usman Danfodio ‘ Jihad to capture Tivland and change the course of history was unsuccessful and disastrous on the part of the jihadis. Their desire for a return match now is highly uncivilised, crude, unexpected and really really in bad taste. This must not be allowed to continue. copied

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Fesomu(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
By now, you people don't know herdsmen attacks is a game of 2019.oga o

3 Likes

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by highchief1: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Comedian I Go Dye has called out the Leading Powers of Nigeria for their silence in the Fulani Herdsmen attack, for years now, states, commuities and farmers have been terrorized by these Fulani Herdsmen, and the comedian wants to know who they really are, how they get guns which cost over 1million naira..
According to him Police is even doing worst cos they arrest young boys with laptops instead on the killer herdsmen..
see his post below..

News from Ebiwali-- https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/are-real-herdsmen-comedian-i-go-dye.html?m=1

everybody is afraid to talk.buhari is a Fulani man he has cattle he is a herdsman

3 Likes

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by ruggedmallaam(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
H
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by three: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by FUCKyouALL: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
I go dye resembles Don Waney

5 Likes

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by mikeweezy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
nice point raise

1 Like

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by nonye6194: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
PDP and APC. same criminal minded people, just different parties. pursuing same agenda: loot and control by all means

3 Likes

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
They are high places. Force. The Federal Government. The state government. The religious leaders.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/who-is-sympathetic-to-fulani-herdsmen/

1 Like

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by michaelfriday44(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
BuhAri and all his village people are d herdsmen

1 Like

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by KelvinC1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
Is this real.. Can someone say something about this advert this guy always post and screen shot here on Nairaland? Seun or anyone please.. Is this genuine? Block the guy Na..
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by kokomaster3d: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good. I wonder why our Celebrities are not saying anything about these killings. Where is 2Face, Wizkid, AY, Davido, Funke, Linda, Don Jazy, Tiwa Savage, etc. They should use their social media accounts to stop these killings.

2 Likes

Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by rawtouch: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin

word..
Re: 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be by Macgreat(m): 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
smiley No

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Performs In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Annie Idibia Beautiful In New Photos / Toke Makinwa Claims Building A Home Is Stressful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.