Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Today's Woman Will Neither Use Her Mouth To Clean Her Baby's Nose Nor Use Napkin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today's Woman Will Neither Use Her Mouth To Clean Her Baby's Nose Nor Use Napkin (1139 Views)

Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos / Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today's Woman Will Neither Use Her Mouth To Clean Her Baby's Nose Nor Use Napkin by Kyliegame: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Twitter user Nwoke Mbaise is at the moment setting twitter on fire with his views about the present day woman, though he might be right but who doesn't like good things and these days , most women work 9-5. So you can't expect a woman who has so many things to do and can afford such things to not use them.

Re: Today's Woman Will Neither Use Her Mouth To Clean Her Baby's Nose Nor Use Napkin by Kyliegame: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Who agrees with what this man is saying?
Re: Today's Woman Will Neither Use Her Mouth To Clean Her Baby's Nose Nor Use Napkin by sinaj(f): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
I can still use my mouth to clean a baby's nose tongue

But as for napkin, do they still sell it in the market
Coz I cnt remember the last time I saw one.

Btw it's not healthy, it makes the baby's skin to look rough nd causes discomfort for d baby.

Pampers is ok
Re: Today's Woman Will Neither Use Her Mouth To Clean Her Baby's Nose Nor Use Napkin by RealJaneDoe: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Boy you better shut yo' damn mouth if you ain't helping out with the baby. Don't be complaining when yo'ass ain't doing nothing. If you ain't gonna clean up after the baby then leave yo' baby mama to do her job whatever way she chooses!!!

5 Likes

Re: Today's Woman Will Neither Use Her Mouth To Clean Her Baby's Nose Nor Use Napkin by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
sinaj:
I can still use my mouth to clean a baby's nose tongue

But as for napkin, do they still sell it in the market
Coz I cnt remember the last time I saw one.

Btw it's not healthy, it makes the baby's skin to look rough nd causes discomfort for d baby.

Pampers is ok
u be after 1?
Re: Today's Woman Will Neither Use Her Mouth To Clean Her Baby's Nose Nor Use Napkin by sinaj(f): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
u be after 1?
I am not understanding
Re: Today's Woman Will Neither Use Her Mouth To Clean Her Baby's Nose Nor Use Napkin by An0nimus: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
I don't fancy that sucking catarrh out of children's nose though. I know mums do it but guuyyyy...super gross.

1 Like

Re: Today's Woman Will Neither Use Her Mouth To Clean Her Baby's Nose Nor Use Napkin by SirVintageCock: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2016
Broke ass nigga.

There is mucus extractor for that haba

2 Likes

Re: Today's Woman Will Neither Use Her Mouth To Clean Her Baby's Nose Nor Use Napkin by jashar(f): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2016
He should not be using a phone then if he wants to live in the past.

Nansense undecided

4 Likes

Re: Today's Woman Will Neither Use Her Mouth To Clean Her Baby's Nose Nor Use Napkin by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2016
broke man trying to vent his frustrations...smh

3 Likes

Re: Today's Woman Will Neither Use Her Mouth To Clean Her Baby's Nose Nor Use Napkin by southernbelle(f): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2016
All this anger in one man?? cheesy grin
Diapers are very very convenient for mothers, if he feels he doesn't want his wife to use them for their babies because he wants to save money, I wish him well.

2 Likes

Re: Today's Woman Will Neither Use Her Mouth To Clean Her Baby's Nose Nor Use Napkin by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
My mum never did the catarrh sucking thing, it was my dad that did that so what is he talking about. Lazy ass man

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Lady Caught Sleeping With Another Man’s Husband, See What Happened / Pre Birthday Pictures Of My Sister / Woman Narrates What Happened When She Acted Dead To Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.