Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! (2265 Views)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / Today's Woman Will Neither Use Her Mouth To Clean Her Baby's Nose Nor Use Napkin / How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by christopher123(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
With all due respect to ladies out there,

How can a man marry a lady with fake hair, fake eye lashes, fake pupil, fake nails, fake skin colour, fake boobs, fake camel toe(Those that know it) fake Hymen, and so many fake attributes. Well what is my own but wait a minute!! How can you marry a woman with fake accents and mannerism and expect a True Love.

You cannot expect a true love in such a marriage. The tell tale signs were there.

What you see is what you get! Ignorance aint bliss here!!! May God save the single men out there

LOL

1 Like

Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by thorpido(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
What if the man is also fake?

Don't just lump women together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
well, There are several fake men around, fake women is just a compliment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by MzPecs(f): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fake attracts fake!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
thorpido:
What if the man is also fake?

Don't just lump women together.

How many fake things do men wear?
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by TooNoisy(f): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

A lot of men out there are also fake more like "borrowed"

Borrowed flat, borrowed car, borrowed clothes, borrowed money, borrowed wrist watch, borrowed lifestyle. When you marry them your eye will clear. All you get from them are lies lies and more lies.

Fake girls attract fake guys. They both want to deceive people and they fit each other!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Haven't you heard of the penis cup? Men wear it in tight jeans to make their junk look bigger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by raumdeuter: 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ishilove:

Haven't you heard of the penis cup? Men wear it in tight jeans to make their junk look bigger.

Never heard of that. Who wear tight jeans maybe they are gayyyy

1 Like

Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by thorpido(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

If it's about what is put on,women are more guilty.
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by christopher123(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2016
Ishilove:

I have not heard of this ..they penis cup u
Is only worn during contact sports to protect the blokos..you know how important it can be nne

Beside that an average man in Nigeria has a dick measuring 6.5 inches when erect

Who needs to wear that thing

I learn that there is this fake Toto or camel toe the girls wear.

Nne do you wear it ?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by christopher123(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Never heard of that. Who wear tight jeans maybe they are gayyyy

Gays are fake men
Just like trans
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 20, 2016
SMH!

There are many village girls that are not fake to choose from....
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by Ishilove: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2016
christopher123:

I have not heard of this ..they penis cup u
Is only worn during contact sports to protect the blokos..you know how important it can be nne

Beside that an average man in Nigeria has a dick measuring 6.5 inches when erect

Who needs to wear that thing

I learn that there is this fake Toto or camel toe the girls wear.

Nne do you wear it ?
Nna, why do I need to wear fake toto kwa? Unto wetin na cheesy I'm not that crazy grin

I've seen it though. It makes the labia look fuller and women wear it under bikini and leggings.
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by christopher123(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2016
Ishilove:

Nna, why do I need to wear fake toto kwa? Unto wetin na cheesy I'm not that crazy grin

I've seen it though. It makes the labia look fuller and women wear it under bikini and leggings.

Gbam....

The labia is the catch..it makes it look fuller and greasier .
Nawa for women
Fake breast nko? Are you into that nne?
Fake buttocks nko?

Pls where can we get the real deal in women ..biko tell us

We are tired of these fake things

What about fake hymen ?

Odiegwu
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by christopher123(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2016
FrancisTony:
SMH!

There are many village girls that are not fake to choose from....

Gbam

But it takes time to polish them
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2016
christopher123:

Gbam

But it takes time to polish them
You can't have your cake and eat it. wink
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by Ishilove: 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
christopher123:

Gbam....

The labia is the catch..it makes it look fuller and greasier .
Nawa for women
Fake breast nko? Are you into that nne?
Fake buttocks nko?

Pls where can we get the real deal in women ..biko tell us

We are tired of these fake things

What about fake hymen ?

Odiegwu
We live in a society that celebrates fakeness and sees naturalness as old school. I am not into fake anything though, because I have an abundance of the real deal (minus nyash. That one na plywood) grin

I don't even fix weaves or put on make up. I'm 90% natural grin grin

As for the fake hymen, I've seen something called the 'Re-Virginiser' or something like that. Odiegwu

1 Like

Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ishilove:
We live in a society that celebrates fakeness and sees naturalness as old school. I am not into fake anything though, because I have an abundance of the real deal (minus nyash. That one na plywood) grin I don't even fix weaves or put on make up. I'm 90% natural grin grin As for the fake hymen, I've seen something called the 'Re-Virginiser' or something like that. Odiegwu

Well just don't allow your man leave you in 9ja for a trip to SA.... just an advice.
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by Moana(f): 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

If you aren't fake can you remember the number of times you lied about yout financial status or occupation or the number of powerful people you knew just to get a pretty girl? How many times have you lied about being 3sizes bigger than you really are?

1 Like

Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by lilmax(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
Moana:

If you aren't fake can you remember the number of times you lied about yout financial status or occupation or the number of powerful people you knew just to get a pretty girl? How many times have you lied about being 3sizes bigger than you really are?
so the thing pain you like this? grin
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by tpiah11: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
love conquers.
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by Moana(f): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
lilmax:
so the thing pain you like this? grin
i asked simple questions, whats wrong with that? undecided
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by Ishilove: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
angels09:

Well just don't allow your man leave you in 9ja for a trip to SA.... just an advice.
He is free to go wherever he pleases because he is a full grown adult who is responsible for his choices.

You cant control an adult, so if he wants to mess himself up in SA, all well and good, but I must NOT find out.
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ishilove:

He is free to go wherever he pleases because he is a full grown adult who is responsible for his choices.

You cant control an adult, so if he wants to mess himself up in SA, all well and good, but I must NOT find out.
And if you find out?
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by lilmax(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Moana:
i asked simple questions, whats wrong with that? undecided
yeah right,because guys wear lies grin
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by Moana(f): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2016
lilmax:
yeah right,because guys wear lies grin
telling them is any different?
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
angels09:

And if you find out?
I wee finish his destiny with my mouth grin
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2016
Ishilove:

I wee finish his destiny with my mouth grin
My dear you will do no such thing. Instead you'll try to repossess your possession. I know you.
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by Ishilove: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
angels09:

My dear you will do no such thing. Instead you'll try to repossess your possession. I know you.
How well do you know me? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by bukatyne(f): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
christopher123:
With all due respect to ladies out there,

How can a man marry a lady with fake hair, fake eye lashes, fake pupil, fake nails, fake skin colour, fake boobs, fake camel toe(Those that know it) fake Hymen, and so many fake attributes. Well what is my own but wait a minute!! How can you marry a woman with fake accents and mannerism and expect a True Love.

You cannot expect a true love in such a marriage. The tell tale signs were there.

What you see is what you get! Ignorance aint bliss here!!! May God save the single men out there

LOL

A lady using beauty products to enhance herself = inability to love genuinely?

Interesting.
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by christopher123(m): 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ishilove:

We live in a society that celebrates fakeness and sees naturalness as old school. I am not into fake anything though, because I have an abundance of the real deal (minus nyash. That one na plywood) grin

I don't even fix weaves or put on make up. I'm 90% natural grin grin

As for the fake hymen, I've seen something called the 'Re-Virginiser' or something like that. Odiegwu

Idi egwu and odiegwu really.. Just negodu

Women won't kill us

Why the plywood ..we can fatten it up with our natural liquid that is conc
Re: Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!! by Ishilove: 2:16am On Apr 23, 2016
christopher123:

Idi egwu and odiegwu really.. Just negodu

Women won't kill us

Why the plywood ..we can fatten it up with our natural liquid that is conc
That's a myth. 'Natural liquid' has absolutely nothing to do with the size of a woman's derriere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking: A Girl Born Without Face Has Break The Odd By Reaching Her 9th Birthda / Is My Wife Cheating? / Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.