Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

***confused*** - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ***confused*** (499 Views)

Exam Instructions That Got The Student More Confused / The Most Commonly Confused Words In The English Language, According To Microsoft / What Is Local Government Identification Letter, i'm confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***confused*** by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hello NLanders! Please I need your contributions. I'm about starting school though I have a business that am doing. But I want to go back to school. I'm considering part time because of the nature of my business. Now the issue here is there is am applying for part time studies in Uniport because of my course, there is also a Polytechnic close to where I live but they don't offer my Course which is Political science but after checking the cost of everything i.e the difference in school fees and my transport to Port Harcourt every day because I live in Bori in Ogoni. I don't know whether I should go for the Uniport or settle for the Polytechnic whhich is close to me.

What do you guys think?

Sorry MODS I don't knw if this is the right section to post this.

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: ***confused*** by agarawu23(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
My good friend, long time.

I will advice u to go to the poly near you to cut cost. You can read any other course since our labour market doesn't give much damn about your course before employment.

The country is hard, cut your coat to your size and use the best option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***confused*** by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 16, 2016
agarawu23:
My good friend, long time.

I will advice u to go to the poly near you to cut cost. You can read any other course since our labour market doesn't give much damn about your course before employment.

The country is hard, cut your coat to your size and use the best option.
Hello Dear! Long time, hope u're good? Ok I think I'll go 4 the Polytechnic then.

1 Like

Re: ***confused*** by agarawu23(m): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2016
biaka1994:
Hello Dear! Long time, hope u're good? Ok I think I'll go 4 the Polytechnic then.
i am fine. Okay wink

1 Like

Re: ***confused*** by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
Cc Biafrabushboy, Donkross1, Lordscent, Allobright17, Sexytemi, Naniawini, Donpoker9, Desnat, Onstelly, Herzern, Mrbigman1, Franchise21, Maxi112, Omonighoblessing
Re: ***confused*** by herzern(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
My dear...

You are employed already......You just find the need to be educated which is hiqhly commendable....

The dichotomy between Bsc and HND will surely have no effect on yhu....

I'd advise yhu qo for the Polytechnic....considerinq all the points yhu raised....
Re: ***confused*** by Donpoker9(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***confused*** by MBush(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
Donpoker9:
ww
Modify your post to avoid ban
Re: ***confused*** by Donpoker9(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
cool
MBush:

Modify your post to avoid ban
Re: ***confused*** by omonighoblessing(f): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
@ op, the poly is the better option.but what subjects did you take for WAEC/GCE/NECO.
as a better knowledge of this would help in advising you on a better course of study in the polythenic.all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Good Professional Course For An Electrical Engineer / 7 Lessons You Should Learn From This Picture - Jtownconnect Nigeria / Study And Work Abroad.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.