Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,703 members, 7,840,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) (40531 Views)

"Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka / Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards / Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by gurunlocker: 8:41am On Sep 16, 2016
Did Ronaldo and even MESSI go to school? People wey don leave their country at early stage and start to dey play ball.... they can only know how to calculate their wages
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by RosaConsidine: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2016
Looks more like Ronaldo is thinking

"Omo I no sabi dis tin o"

And his son is thinking;

"Omo, this man no sabi dis tin but make I no talk before im backhand my destiny. Choi, i don fail be dat"

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Faad77(m): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2016
e already dy him instagram Page nw, why posting it here again
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by mhk043(m): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2016
he is looking at him like dad do you know what you are teaching me..

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by GoodBoi1(m): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2016
Ronaldo: 6 +2
Son: hmmm....
Ronaldo: You don't know the answer?!
Son: hmm... 4
Ronaldo *slaps *
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by DozieInc(m): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Jafar1: 8:46am On Sep 16, 2016
son; dad pls help me with my homework

Ronaldo: what's the question..

son: if messi have 5 ballon for and u have 3 ballon dor ', who is the greatest

ronaldo: pls I want to see ur teacher grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 16, 2016
ladyF:

lmao! You sef know say I no dey form. grin

It's the women in your life I'm worried about. I don't like competition. cry

DO YOU BUY FREELANCER FUNDS ? I NEED THE MAKE WITHDRAWALS . WHAT'S YOUR RATE ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
Buhari You will never go unpunished
kikikikikikikicheesygrincheesy, how is this his business
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Niyinficient(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2016
I hope d boy no go beat him teacher like him papa

And pls...na ghost born dis boy? we no dey ever hear of him mama
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by zubby29(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2016
LuvU2:
cute boy kiss
babe u r cutest.u r really really beautiful
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Sanuzi(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2016
Good Dad
divinehand2003:
The proud dad shared this lovely photo of him helping out his son Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. with his homework.
The look on the son's face though, did his teacher tell him to study his dad's face? Anyways...Daddy goals!

"cristianoHome work with my boy"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKYpfJBgfQM/
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by FroshPapie(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2016
ladyF:

Mo forr
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by segepol10(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2016
The boy be like... So dad u wan tell me say u no sabi this simple homework. And u know how to score goal abi.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by ojere15(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2016
are you guys sure he isn't teaching him how to score a goal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Ibidapson(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2016
If CR7 can devote his time to teach his son, then I must emulate him. Keji, I promise, I ll be assisting yu with yur assignment henceforth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Tunababa8v(m): 9:05am On Sep 16, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4240757_ronaldo_png_jpeg8be5a5143530b6beb1ade5f4897eab95

Cute..

From the look on kids face, it seems the question on the homework was; "Who will win the Ballon D'Or this year?" and the Kid does not want to say Messi.. grin

Hahaha
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Spidermon: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2016
The kid is like ....dad, you are teaching me rubbish.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by LANREFORWA: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2016
Cute boy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2016
It seems the little boy fears his dad o. Maybe Ronaldo is a strict dad. But I love what i'm seeing. I like this guy's way of life. Not some Nigerian footballers and celebrities that only show themselves shopping for kids to oppress other fathers dressing up their children and kissing their children up and down like that's how to bring up a child and they no get anything. Na show off go kill Naija celebs
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Posh3(f): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2016
ladyF:

When u r serious, u will give them run grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2016
ladyF:

grin grin
you ehn grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by zuma4k(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2016
Where's his mum?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by phelps007: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2016
RosaConsidine:
Looks more like Ronaldo is thinking

"Omo I no sabi dis tin o"

And his son is thinking;

"Omo, this man no sabi dis tin but make I no talk before im backhand my destiny. Choi, i don fail be dat"
grin grin
The boy is like Dad solve this on time now and let's go play some football

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by MISSNORA(f): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2016
obontami:
very soon him sef go dey fccck super models back to back like him papa

you know this could be me teaching our son his home work but your shakara too much grin
hmmmm tot it's me

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by obontami: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2016
MISSNORA:
hmmmm tot it's me
I tot u can't come to epetedo area where I stay
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by MISSNORA(f): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2016
obontami:
I tot u can't come to epetedo area where I stay
Go jor
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Jethrolite(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2016
The boy looks terrified and Ronaldo is not smiling. This is probably the conversation.

Ronaldo: 9 X 10 is what?

Son: *Long silence*... 910.

Ronaldo: *Gives scissors knock*... 9 X 10 is what?

Son: *Sobbing*...911.

Ronaldo: This pikin you don die today, where my koboko. Antonia! Take us a picture before I reset e brain.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by ladyF(f): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2016
supersystems:

DO YOU BUY FREELANCER FUNDS ? I NEED THE MAKE WITHDRAWALS . WHAT'S YOUR RATE ?
Yep, set up a Skrill account and choose skrill as the payout email.

Still buying at N390/$.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by obontami: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2016
MISSNORA:
Go jor
haha grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2016
ladyF:

Yep, set up a Skrill account and choose skrill as the payout email.

Still buying at N390/$.

Thanks for the tip. Confused. For me to add skrill to my account i am asked to add 0.50 to add this payment method... Can u sell me $0.50 so i can perform this task ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko / Modric Wins Ballon D'or 2018 To End Ronaldo & Messi 10-year Duopoly / Usain Bolt Scores Two Goals For His Club Central Coast Mariners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.