Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. (2978 Views)

5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving / Check Out The Food I Just Prepared For The Week (A Nairaland Bachelor) / Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Ayodun1: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
The video below might seems funny but there are lessons to learn from it. Nigeria is in a situation not so palatable for all and people are finding it difficult to get even "One Meal A Day" as promised by our President. People are suffering and eating things they won't even smile on a normal day. Watching the video below would make you laugh but am telling you, this was extrated and based on a true life event.

Video Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqJyz18jMgQ
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Ayodun1: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2016
Watched ? What do you say ?
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Ayodun1: 7:14am On Sep 19, 2016
Ayodun1:
The video below might seems funny but there are lessons to learn from it. Nigeria is in a situation not so palatable for all and people are finding it difficult to get even "One Meal A Day" as promised by our President. People are suffering and eating things they won't even smile on a normal day. Watching the video below would make you laugh but am telling you, this was extrated and based on a true life event.

Video Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqJyz18jMgQ
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Ayodun1: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ayodun1:
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ayodun1:
i dont understand where the problem lays[ .Is there less food in stores or less money ?
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Ayodun1: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
i dont understand where the problem lays[ .Is there less food in stores or less money ?

Less money ni.... Someone said Nigeria is presently encoutering inflation" And my economics teacher then do say: Inflation Is Too Much Money In Circulation.... Just wondering where the money is.
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ayodun1:

Less money ni.... Someone said Nigeria is presently encoutering inflation" And my economics teacher then do say: Inflation Is Too Much Money In Circulation.... Just wondering where the money is.
then the temporary solution 2 the problem in this video skit is not 2 go out for fun
and buy only what you NEED
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Ayodun1: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
then the temporary solution 2 the problem in this video skit is not 2 go out for fun
and buy only what you NEED

Yeap... And if you must join a friend in eating... Ask of the source first... Guys are eating anything eatable. Its been a while since have seen even"Agama Lizard" make e dey roam for area self...Lol
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ayodun1:

Yeap... And if you must join a friend in eating... Ask of the source first... Guys are eating anything eatable. Its been a while since have seen even"Agama Lizard" make e dey roam for area self...Lol
hmm? But I don't think eating lizard is a bad idea
~
You ever eat any?
My sister's have eaten fried frog legs from a gas station fryer
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Ayodun1: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
hmm? But I don't think eating lizard is a bad idea
~
You ever eat any?
My sister's have eaten fried frog legs from a gas station fryer

Eating Lizard might be good just as fasting is good. But not having food to eat and saying "Am Fasting" is the bad idea... Likewise not having meat on a bowl of Eba & saying: Lizard is proteinous, make I go kill one outside jawe... Is the bad idea.
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ayodun1:

Eating Lizard might be good just as fasting is good. But not having food to eat and saying "Am Fasting" is the bad idea... Likewise not having meat on a bowl of Eba & saying: Lizard is proteinous, make I go kill one outside jawe... Is the bad idea.
kay grin what's "jawe"?
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Ayodun1: 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
kay grin what's "jawe"?

Its actually "Jare" but fun when use as "Jawe"
Its from Yoruba Language and its one of those Yoruba words i understand but so problematic to explain.
Ok lemme put it this way... Its like been in support of something over another. E.g Make I Chop Eba Jare, Rice Don Taya Me.
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ayodun1:

Its actually "Jare" but fun when use as "Jawe"
Its from Yoruba Language and its one of those Yoruba words i understand but so problematic to explain.
Ok lemme put it this way... Its like been in support of something over another. E.g Make I Chop Eba Jare, Rice Don Taya Me.
hard 2 explain maybe ...but you explained well,i understood
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Ayodun1: 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

WOW! How I wish my then "Yoruba Teacher" could be on NAIRALAND... She z gonna be proud of me.
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ayodun1:

WOW! How I wish my then "Yoruba Teacher" could be on NAIRALAND... She z gonna be proud of me.
grin
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I could teach u yoruba, or Nigerian expressions. but I need dat green card first undecided
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Ayodun1: 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I could teach u yoruba, or Nigerian expressions. but I need dat green card first undecided

You mean the "Green White Green" card ?
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Ayodun1:

You mean the "Green White Green" card ?
which kain green white green be DAT. name DAT Yankee own na

Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Ayodun1: 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
which kain green white green be DAT. name DAT Yankee own na

No Vex Bro" But Card na Card now, and Green na Green.
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 15, 2016
Ayodun1:

No Vex Bro" But Card na Card now, and Green na Green.
Nah,he means the American green card because I am American.Hi smiley]
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Ayodun1: 7:36am On Oct 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Nah,he means the American green card because I am American.Hi smiley]

Hi... Hw U Doing ?

I knew he has also visited your profile" Just tryna pull his leg from his Agbada!
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2016
Ayodun1:

Hi... Hw U Doing ?

I knew he has also visited your profile" Just tryna pull his leg from his Agbada!
whats that?
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Ayodun1: 9:31am On Oct 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
whats that?

"Agbada" A native cloth...Big type.
Re: Must See! Watch The Food You Collect From Friends During This Recession Period. by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2016
Ayodun1:

"Agbada" A native cloth...Big type.
oh

(1) (Reply)

How Does Nasmalt Taste? / DIY Recipes: How To Make Coconut Cookies / Estimated Cost Of Making Meat Pie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.