Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad (838 Views)

How To Study Abroad In Ukraine - Admission 2017 / Invitation Letter To Study Abroad In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Abroad by Nonnyexon12: 2:12am On Sep 16, 2016
[size=14pt]There is an ample opportunity and easy process to get admission and study abroad in Ukraine Europe any time of the year. [/size]

[size=18pt]THE ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN UKRAINE:
[/size][size=16pt]-No IELTS / TOEFL/ UTME/JAMB required.
-Admission and invitation letter Assurance.
-Issuance of Invitation Letter in few days.
-Postgraduate programme is easy and cheap.
-Ukraine study Visa guarantee to students.
-LOW tuition fee.
-You can work while studying.
-Low cost of living.
-First year waving with related first degree.
-You can travel to U.S and any other European countries example Germany to work, etc.

CALL +380730737398 OR ADD +2348138697531 on whatsapp for enquiries Or FILL FORM here https://superhealthadvice.com/test-form
NOTE: Always check your email or spam box for replies.
[/size]

Re: Study Abroad by pato231(m): 5:28am On Sep 16, 2016
Work while studying in Ukraine? Or even go to US and Germany to work? These are white lies, please stop deceiving intending students, tell them what to expect there so they go ready.
Re: Study Abroad by Nonnyexon12: 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hello @pato231, do not be paranoic, do not conclude matters you do not know. Call to get cleared than making fallacy of hasty generalisation.
Re: Study Abroad by pato231(m): 4:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Me being paranoic,all because i spotted your deceit. You have not even visited this countries stated students can work talk more of living there. If you have you would know how impossible it is to work in Germany or USA with a Ukrainian student visa.
Re: Study Abroad by semac00(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2016
pato231:
Me being paranoic,all because i spotted your deceit. You have not even visited this countries stated students can work talk more of living there. If you have you would know how impossible it is to work in Germany or USA with a Ukrainian student visa.

Just to clear some facts. For Germany working with a tourist visa is illegal. While for US i am well aware of a working program that allows students go and work in the US. Most students don't know about this but it works I personally know students that participated in the program.
This works very well from Ukraine.

Re: Study Abroad by Nonnyexon12: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
@pato231 if I were you I would just make good use of this opportunity you are wasting to ask questions in other to know what I do not know about the trend than opening your mouth so wide exposing your ignorance the more. By the way, what do you understand by "work"? I know is your type that is waiting for the government to employ you before you admit you have got a job. Of course you don't know whom you are replying to and where I am currently based. No need to tell you because you will not also believe if I do. You have chosen to be deformed in your psyche. Your type will not even recognize deceit when you see it.
Re: Study Abroad by pato231(m): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nonnyexon12:
@pato231 if I were you I would just make good use of this opportunity you are wasting to ask questions in other to know what I do not know about the trend than opening your mouth so wide exposing your ignorance the more. By the way, what do you understand by "work"? I know is your type that is waiting for the government to employ you before you admit you have got a job. Of course you don't know whom you are replying to and where I am currently based. No need to tell you because you will not also believe if I do. You have chosen to be deformed in your psyche. Your type will not even recognize deceit when you see it.
I chose not to reply you further, because I see you are beyond redemption. Work is work, be it being self employed or employed, with a Ukrainian student visa you can not work in Germany or USA. Are you so dumb that you can not learn from your own mistakes? Even getting married to a girl from Ukraine and bearing kids granted you nothing from the country, Ukraine is just for study and their papers takes you nowhere in Europe talk more of USA. Even when I studied for my Masters in the U.K, the 20hrs work granted never allowed students to work in other EU countries but just U.K. I have lived and worked in countries you only see on paper and may never step foot in. Simply correct your post and take off the USA and Germany work prospect.
Re: Study Abroad by Nonnyexon12: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
@pato231 of course you better keep your mouth shut than concluding matters you do not know. Maybe your ignorance has made you to forget what is called affiliation or schengen visa. Until you discover you will never recover.
Re: Study Abroad by olanshile2016(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
is. this for real bro
Re: Study Abroad by Nonnyexon12: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
olanshile2016 any information I post here is real. If you are interested in Studying in Ukraine feel free to fill the form here [url]superhealthadvice.com/test-form[/url] or add on whatsapp +2348138697531.
Re: Study Abroad by pato231(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nonnyexon12:
@pato231 of course you better keep your mouth shut than concluding matters you do not know. Maybe your ignorance has made you to forget what is called affiliation or schengen visa. Until you discover you will never recover.
You are a fraud and a big thief, so with Schengen visa students can work in other parts of Europe. You didn't even do any research before coming here to deceive prospective students. Young man I am more travelled and more enlightened than you when it comes to this matters, now you have changed it to Schengen visa right? So they can work with a Schengen visa in Germany or USA?. Channel all this bad mouth to actually getting a life and quit being a conman.

2 Likes

Re: Study Abroad by Nonnyexon12: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2016
@pato231 let what you do to others follow you! the world is so big that it can accommodate everybody on earth.Mind your business. You are full of strife and envy. You run the risk of developing high blood pressure soon. "The earlier you stop taking drugs for another person sickness the better for you''. Your work on nairaland is clear to everybody. You are a critic and an impostor!. The following have been your viral busybody work response on people's posts:

Oblongata:
@pato231 i know your types on nairaland and i desperately run from ur likes; who asked if you are a landlord? i have simply asked you to have a recourse to tenancy laws in Nigeria and make meaningful contribution,check if i am wrong and come back to let us know i am wrong, abeg we are tired of little boys here on NL, it is as if you guys do meeting because you all spew the same thrash, same cybercafe attendants coming to form landlords and big boys only on cyber, i never even quoted you in the first place because ur comment reeks of childishness, small boy oshi...

pato231:It is evident you do not know basic computer use, you have been quoting me all along. Your sense of irresponsibilty has beclouded your thinking. keep spewing thrash, i do not join issues with kids. Now is see why the redemption of Nigeria is not in sight, if we still have growing youths nay kids like you with this mindset. For the record a cyber cafe attendant earns a honest living, your type go the quick way then end up owing rent and sundry because you failed to plan according to your income from the get go. Use your brain kid.

Properties / Re: See What My Landlady Did! What Should I Do? bypato231(m): 11:05am On Jun 29

Oblongata:
@pato231 pls i did not quote you, and from your comment you lack objectivity. you are talking from the landlord's perspective and i am talking of the real world. that is the reality and law out there. the rent owed is just 1 month and from all indication, the light bill owed is by previous tenant; he just owes 6k. please mr immature how can sum1 run away from 1 month owed rent? (where people way dey owe 1 year sef still dey kampe)? the law supports tenants in Nigeria, and before you start sentiments about the landlord , go and make your research on tenancy contract (google is ur friend)and make meaningful contribution or ask your uncles, thanks.

pato231:lol i see a kid trying to be all grown up here, i do not need to Google tenancy agreement because i have been a landlord Long before you started earning money to feed yourself( That is if you do). What is the real world? that people should not act and live responsibly?
I know your type, kid from the gutter, never do well and always wanting to be the villian. Lets be glad you are typing from the comfort and protection of your computer, i would have given you reason to consult your uncles.
Re: Study Abroad by pato231(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
Yes I am a critic and also a believer in fair deal. I do not like when people are being sold poo for food. All I did was ask how possible it is to work on Germany or USA with Ukrainian study visa. Rather than answer my question you went on a personal vendetta against my person, I returned the Favour and now you are crying Karma lol. Oga do the needful and stop wailing.

(1) (Reply)

The Word 'NAIRALAND' How Was It Coined / I Need A Good Project Topic / How To Score High In Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.