Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? (1001 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by IYANGBALI: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2009
Yes where would you like to have your rewards?here on earth or in heaven? dont forget that in my father,s house there are many mansions grin grin grin
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by manmustwac(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2009
Well all them pastor chris and pastor G O want thier rewards on earth maybe coz thier not really sure whether heaven and hell exists.
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by posakosa(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2009
I want ALL OF MY REWARDS ON THIS EARTH. ALL OF IT.
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by banom(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2009
posakosa:

I want ALL OF MY REWARDS ON THIS EARTH. ALL OF IT.

Makosa ehm sorry Pasakosa, are you serious ?
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by posakosa(m): 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2009
manmustwac:

Well all them pastor chris and pastor G O want thier rewards on earth maybe coz thier not really sure whether heaven and hell exists.

well said. No one is sure of anything. smiley smiley
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by posakosa(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2009
banom:

Makosa ehm sorry Pasakosa, are you serious ?

Its POSAKOSA I don't see any makosa, or mapouka here. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by banom(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2009
posakosa:

Its POSAKOSA I don't see any makosa, or mapouka here. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Sorry i am high this evening, tha's why.
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by 225673977: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2009
this cruz arround hi i am fahad how you
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by posakosa(m): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2009
banom:

Sorry i am high this evening, tha's why.

hahahaha! funny bloke. How high are you ?!
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by banom(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2009
posakosa:

hahahaha! funny bloke. How high are you ?!

You will not understand, i am hyper high
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by posakosa(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2009
high on drugs? which drugs ?
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by banom(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2009
posakosa:

high on drugs? which drugs ?

no, not drugs, palm wine.
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by posakosa(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2009
banom:

no, not drugs, palm wine.

u don shayo! I like that, so where would you like to have your reward ?
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by banom(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
posakosa:

u don shayo! I like that, so where would you like to have your reward ?

Palm wine Joint.
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by posakosa(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2009
^^^ na real enjoyment u dey ooh. shey na fresh wine?? , me i no like all those watered down joints, its like water. it no get effects.
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by manmustwac(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2009
if all them babaginda yara'dua james ibori pastor chris etc etc want thier rewards here on Earth. Then why we the must the suffering masses must wait till we get to Heaven before we recieve ours.
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by manmustwac(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2009
what if we're not destined to go to Heaven? Or what if Heaven and Hell dosen't exist?
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by jagunlabi(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2009
The rewards are here and here alone.There is no heaven to have any rewards in.When we are gone from this reality,we return to the energy form whence we came.
This reality is the center stage.We either create heaven or hell for ourselves,or we can even create both to exist side by side.
IYA NGBALI:

Yes where would you like to have your rewards?here on earth or in heaven? dont forget that in my father,s house there are many mansions grin grin grin
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by banom(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
posakosa:

^^^ na real enjoyment u dey ooh. shey na fresh wine?? , me i no like all those watered down joints, its like water. it no get effects.

Yes two bottles of palm wine with Isiewu and Nkwobi is a great reward for me.
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by posakosa(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2009
banom:

Yes two bottles of palm wine with Isiewu and Nkwobi is a great reward for me.

Chaaiiii, na real punish una dey give me, telling me about ur meal, Isiewu < shocked shocked shocked shocked> I dey vex man, me too i wan chop.
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by banom(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
posakosa:

Chaaiiii, na real punish una dey give me, telling me about your meal,  Isiewu < shocked shocked shocked shocked> I dey vex man,  me too i wan chop.

Then we will hook up at Isiewu joint.
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2009
desperation no good.

see as person wan date chimpanzee

women sha.
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by banom(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2009
tpia.:

desperation no good.

see as person wan date chimpanzee

women sha.

@ tpia
Are you talking about your beautiful picture on my profile ? many nairalanders are suprised to see how beautiful you are despite your ugly characters.
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2009
banom:

@ tpia
Are you talking about your beautiful picture on my profile ? many nairalanders are suprised to see how beautiful you are despite your ugly characters.
'

no, I wasnt referring to your mama's picture on your profile.

give me some time to find your picture where you look like a baboon but we all know you're really an orangutan and orangutans are better looking than baboons.

so nothing do you even with your orangutan face.
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by banom(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2009
tpia.:

'

no, I wasnt referring to your mama's picture on your profile.

give me some time to find your picture where you look like a baboon but we all know you're really an orangutan and orangutans are better looking than baboons.

so nothing do you even with your orangutan face.

eyaaa, I told you u must bow, confess that banom is your lord and superior to you then i will forgive you and stop my campaign to show the world your pics, ok ?
I am just pitying you because no man will want to marry an ugly witch like you , most especialy if he hears that you are divorced 5 times and at the same time sees your picture on my profile.
Confes now let me remove it.
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 11, 2009
banom:

eyaaa, I told you I must bow, confess that satan is my your lord and superior to me then he will forgive me and stop my campaign to show the world my madness, ok ?
I am just pitying my mama because no man will want to marry an ugly gonorrhea witch like her , most especialy if he hears that she is divorced 5 times and at the same time sees her picture on my profile.
Let my mama confes now- she slept with a baboon.
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by TheSly: 1:12am On Oct 11, 2009
grin

grin

grin

Gosh!!!. . . . . . . . . . cheesy
Re: Where Would You Like To Have Your Rewards Here On Earth Or In Heaven? by MrCrackles(m): 1:14am On Oct 11, 2009
If i can have cake and eat it, then why not. . . . cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Re: Kag: Atheism & The Dialectics Of Spirituality / You Better Believe It. Intimacylessness Is Better Than Eternity In Hell / God's Definition Of Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.