Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

The Use Of That Small Pocket In Jeans Trouser - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Use Of That Small Pocket In Jeans Trouser (645 Views)

See What A Lady Got After Ordering A White Trouser Online (photos) / How To Look Professional In Jeans. / Here's The True Purpose Of That Small Pocket In The Front Of Your Jeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Use Of That Small Pocket In Jeans Trouser by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 16, 2016
we all might have wondered of what use is the small pocet in jeans trouser. i actually thought it was useless.
The tiny little pocket is called a watch pocket. it was originally designed for cowboys in the 1800s. it was a protection for small watches which didnt have wrist straps unlike these days. the cowboys would tie a small chain to the watch and put it inside the small pocket hence the name.
now pocket watch is outdated but the little pocket in jeans have renained till date.

Re: The Use Of That Small Pocket In Jeans Trouser by recievesense: 5:14am On Sep 16, 2016
Re: The Use Of That Small Pocket In Jeans Trouser by xreal: 5:52am On Sep 16, 2016
op, I know of the Coin pocket.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quotation And Supply Needed / ,carolina Herrera's Spring 2017 Bridal Collection / "I Feel Beautiful...because I Am" - Nigerian Amputee, Adenike Embraces Herbody.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.