Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net (23588 Views)

White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend / Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by etinanguy(m): 6:50am On Sep 16, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3319481/nairalanders-pre-wedding-pix-broke-net

I thank God for this wonderful Union, may God bless and guide us through.

Lalasticlacla abeg front page d hail u

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by pxDharniel(m): 6:52am On Sep 16, 2016
May God bless your union. But guy ur babe fine o. Na man u be

30 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by jamalnation(m): 6:53am On Sep 16, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by Smellymouth: 6:55am On Sep 16, 2016
Congrats bro..

Beaurriful couple...

Have a blissful marriage bruh..

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by queencalipso(f): 6:57am On Sep 16, 2016
Congrats dear. Beautiful bride, beautiful colour kiss. God bless your union. I tap into your blessing.

6 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by amazzinggrace(f): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2016
Congrats. May your marriage be fruitful and last forever

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by Synzu(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2016
Everyone is getting married shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by eleko1: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2016
No NET broke undecided. heartfelt congrats

7 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2016
Happy married life Op, your wife is beautiful with a nice smilewink..... God bless your union plenty. Smellymouth and Demiladegold, stop wasting time naundecided angry wink

7 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by xendra: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2016
when did which net break be hyping yourself.
congratulations anyway

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by Mayorsholly(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin grin confirm

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Congrat bro,,,,,we re coming.....

But,,,ur photos no brk net ,,,,, wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by ourkobo: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2016
no photo of wedding rice?

I blame buhari for this

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by mosho2good: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2016
May almighty Allah bless ur union...
we singles are jealous of u.....

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by muareal: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2016
Happy home i pray for you bro, God will perfect you both for a perfect home.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by henrydadon(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2016
grin

how the wedding night be nah

come and gist us

no just give us pictures grin

[img]http://i./m431vTpyavT8c.gif[/img]

22 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by xynerise: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2016
Congrats bro! smiley
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by freesinzu(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin good for them pray their wedding pics break the net also
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by Spanner4(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2016
Lolzzzz, person must marry o but this buharitic period, I wonder o
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by DrayZee: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2016
Congratulations bruh...

But I dont see how these pics "broke" the internet.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by optional1(f): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2016
Congrat oooh....

Another saturday dy come oh..... but we never marry oluwa provide us our own oh......
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by HRich(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2016
Congrats to you mah
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by Ishopbest: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2016
Broken net
Hmmmm
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by Dshocker(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2016
pxDharniel:
May God bless your union. But guy ur babe fine o. Na man u be

So those that got married to not too good looking women aren't man enough?
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by GodwyneDuke99(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2016
Blissful Wedlock Life with Cute and Adorable Children in Advance!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by pyyxxaro: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2016
Congrat bruv

I like the rainboot in the last Pik

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2016
congrat ,........................ fork well grin grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by Ambi25: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2016
Lovely
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by Swissheart(f): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
Congrats bro..

Beaurriful couple...

Have a blissful marriage bruh..
how do you always have a picture for every comment you make ehn..
Happy married life BTW @Op

8 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by Mimidiva(f): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2016
I love this
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by robosky02(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2016
optional1:
Congrat oooh....

Another saturday dy come oh..... but we never marry oluwa provide us our own oh......

God will surely give my daughter the best man that will value her heart daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Price Of Vendors For Wedding / Let Us Handle Your Event / List Of Artist That Have Won The Headies Next Rated Award.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.