Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard (12198 Views)

Lagos’ ICT Cluster Takes Off, Targets $10bn Revenue / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian / Development Bank Of Nigeria Takes Off July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by mecks15(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2016
siraj1402:
Why we have recession:
* Tompolo was paid 13Billion
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m,she has sued the Nigerian state
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Aziboala,GEJ's cousin took 6B naira
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira
* Olu Falae took 100M naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu-2Billion naira
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira
*Bode-George and Dabo-100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b
* Diezzani nko with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund,
10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegstes of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes ,
12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grow winds and disappeared,
20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts,
23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election, the list is endless. They only left what they cant carry or unable to lay their hands on..The list continues..
Recession didn't just happen, people stole it into happening....

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki

2- I didn't give order- Jonathan

3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation- Iyorchia Ayu

4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode George

5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa

6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office- Thisday Obaigbena.

7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity- Dokpesi

8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where- Bafarawa

9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others- Yuguda

10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki

11- My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki account officer.

12- I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land.- Nimasa DG.

13- 950m was shared in my house-- shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, enlighten other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequence for crime otherwise Nigeria will not develop.
when you take away this amount of money from the treasury, why won't we be in recession.

2 Likes

Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by koladebrainiac(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2016
Change
Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by DaObserver(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2016
siraj1402:
Why we have recession:
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet . The list is not complete if you don't add Amaechi, jagaban, fashola to it.

1 Like

Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by frisky2good(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2016
Looks like someone just got his cut from the #changebeginswithme scam grin . He don tay weyuna ginger like this.

siraj1402:
Why we have recession:
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b
10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegstes of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes ,
23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election, the list is endless. They only left what they cant carry or unable to lay their hands on..The list continues..

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki

12- I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land.- Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, enlighten other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequence for crime otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

1 Like

Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by henro006(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2016
What about the 2.8b that disappeared under Buhari as the petroluem minister? What about Rotimi Amaechi who single handedly used Rivers State fund to put Buhari in power? What about the huge sums of money Bola Tinubu stole when he was Lagos state governor? How about the latest criminals in Nigeria now like Burutashi and our so called minister of defence Dambazua? How did Buhari's money grow to 30million in less than 3 months even after he claimed that he borrowed some money before he could buy Apc president?

3 Likes

Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by Ravenna: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2016
eleojo23:
That's good news for people who like fish.

I don't like fish.
Fish is good bro, you need to try fine fishes like; Apo and Olokunboke, you'll change your mind.
Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by henryuzor(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2016
loswhite:
Obama did not blame bush for recession he responded decisively to the situation....may be papa Buhari can learn from him
Mumu.......Bush and his wife and political party did not steal US dollars

2 Likes

Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by FunkyMetahuman: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2016
bimbodotun:
I want u to know that corruption is not worth wasting money and time on....to eradicate corruption simply block the controls.... I mean the loopholes in the system.How can you fight corruption in a loose system?? To me I believe the fight on corruption is not what we need ryt now.
TSA already blocked the loophole

Now all government money goes to cbn instead of unknown bank account

Try to keep up with happenings around you.

2 Likes

Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by BlackOnassis(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2016
eleojo23:
That's good news for people who like fish.

I don't like fish.

No. It is good news for those who like money. You don't have to like fish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by BlackOnassis(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2016
davodyguy:
I don't know how others feel OK, but I'm so so so loving this recession. Its bringing out a lot from us Nigerians. The low key lifestyles we failed to imbibe in the days of surplus, are now imbibing themselves in us without force.

We are now changing ways of doing things

Those overzealous guys that wait till December to go and oppress at home, now know its worthless and very unnecessary.
Third mainland bridge is now free to drive through during the week cos fuel is now N145/litre, hence people carrying 2-3 cars out from the same compound are now wiser

Guy, just chop knuckle real quick. I couldn't have said it better. cool
Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by FunkyMetahuman: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2016
loswhite:
Obama did not blame bush for recession he responded decisively to the situation....may be papa Buhari can learn from him
shey bush stole all the money left in government covers?

Nigeria first lady, a mere permanent Secretary has over 22 million dollars in just a health account while obama's networth after being a successful author and president of the richest country in the world is less down 12million dollars.

But we shouldnt ask how she got the money, we should ask amaechi first.

Broken thinking faculty.

1 Like

Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by teebaxy(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2016
siraj1402:
Why we have recession:
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

What we are saying is that all this money will still be relooted when Buhari's vacates office. What he should do is to make the national assembly to make a law to that effect. State the punishment to anyone that loot public money. I think that should help. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by seguno2: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2016
davodyguy:
You are a bloody and pathetic liar. Provide an empirical evidence for the highlighted text or go jump into them lagoon. You have two options. Choose one

For your attention-

https://www.nairaland.com/3355370/change-begins-me-campaign-gulps

I hope that you will head to the lagoon and do the needful.
Ki o ri fun e, gegebi ero okan re si mi - May you have what you wish for me. Amen!

1 Like

Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by Subbway101: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2016
God bless Gidi.
Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by davodyguy: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2016
seguno2:

For your attention-

https://www.nairaland.com/3355370/change-begins-me-campaign-gulps

I hope that you will head to the lagoon and do the needful.
Ki o ri fun e, gegebi ero okan re si mi - May you have what you wish for me. Amen!

You are heading there, if you failed to provide empirical proof that N5billion was spent on change begins with me.

Stop giving a fake proof. Provide confirmed evidence.

1 Like

Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by Pamelayoung: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2016
How does one invest in this scheme?
Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by loswhite(m): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
shey bush stole all the money left in government covers?

Nigeria first lady, a mere permanent Secretary has over 22 million dollars in just a health account while obama's networth after being a successful author and president of the richest country in the world is less down 12million dollars.

But we shouldnt ask how she got the money, we should ask amaechi first.

Broken thinking faculty.
in that list did u see any apc member in that list? Are u saying that all apc members are saint? That list is useless cos it is a political propaganda.... whey they are serious they should produce a list that is not bias or one sided... until then they just another umbrella in the form of broom stick
Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by FunkyMetahuman: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2016
loswhite:
in that list did u see any apc member in that list? Are u saying that all apc members are saint? That list is useless cos it is a political propaganda.... whey they are serious they should produce a list that is not bias or one sided... until then they just another umbrella in the form of broom stick
apc members are crook and thieves,but they are yet to be indicted

Let's prosecute the ones that have been indicted without the some people distracting us.

1 Like

Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by loswhite(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2016
henryuzor:

Mumu.......Bush and his wife and political party did not steal US dollars
MUMU bush decision and policy was partly the course just the same way Jonathan's decision is partly the course.... your man Buhari did not prepare himself for the task ahead....simple
Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by loswhite(m): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
apc members are crook and thieves,but they are yet to be indicted

Let's prosecute the ones that have been indicted without the some people distracting us.
they are yet to indicted because they are in power. Had it been pdp won, it would have been the same thing....so what's the difference? Is that the change you want? A one sided political attack on the other party that is not in power. In fact it sets a dangerous precedence where the winning party will hold power @ all cost....I will only support a government that rise above party politics... we are nigerians not party that is why we need functional institutions that function base on ideology not party
Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by FunkyMetahuman: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2016
loswhite:
they are yet to indicted because they are in power. Had it been pdp won, it would have been the same thing....so what's the difference? Is that the change you want? A one sided political attack on the other party that is not in power. In fact it sets a dangerous precedence where the winning party will hold power @ all cost....I will only support a government that rise above party politics... we are nigerians not party that is why we need functional institutions that function base on ideology not party
yes this Is the change we want

If pdp had prosecuted apc when they wwere In power, we won't have thieves in apc
Now that apc is teaching them how it's done,if pdp ever smell aso rock or any other party again, they will prosecute apc too

At the end of day,masses will win .

Once you know you will be prosecuted after your tenure,you will think before you steal.

But saying we should let another thief go because we are yet to catch the other thief is absolutely dumb and stupid.. it shouldn't be coming from an educated person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by Cletus77(m): 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Una go chop fish forget recession....hahaha
Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by Topestbilly(m): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
MrMcJay:

You forgot to add the ones linked to Buratai and Dambazzau discovered by SR?

U ar minding em sef... he also forgot the 2 jeeps gifted to Mr president.
Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by lookingfly: 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
siraj1402:
Why we have recession:
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

will you grow up
Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
When will Nigerians learn? This one too will fail. Look how idiots who does not know what it takes to make an enterprise work will start quoting me with their brain absent.
Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by seguntijan(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
All over Lagos, construction work is going on, either roads are being built or resurfaced, or drainage are being constructed, or street lights erected. They are not giving any excuse that they are waiting for the rains to stop before they can start road construction. An excuse that has found a home in the eastern part of the country.The governors are perpetually waiting for the rains to stop......
Infact flying into Lagos at nights now present a pleasant picture of a city that is quite illuminated such that you can see the streets from up there. It was not like this before. Almost every major road in Lagos is now illuminated with street lamps such that you can conveniently drive from Lekki to Ikeja without your car headlamps.
Moreso, the Lagos Light Rail project is still ongoing, the erection of the heavy piers for the bridge has got to CMS, and the Chinese firm CCECC is actively on site. Looking at the snaking bridge from Iganmu down to Ijora-Olopa has added to the beauty of the Lagos skyline. Iconic scenery......
Does this mean that there is no corruption, nepotism and all the other negative isms? No. Inspite of those,they are working.
They are planning for two deep seaports in Badagry and Epe axis. An international airport in Lekki Free trade zone. If Lagos is a country, it would be Africa's sixth largest economy, bigger than Ghana and Kenya. If Lagos was a country, it won't be in a recession.
According to a McKinsey Report released yesterday, massive urbanisation will lead Africa's next phase of economic growth. Innovative leaders are already planning with this in mind. Africa is poor, and poverty is an opportunity because it provides a huge headroom for growth.
No other state in Nigeria, not even the federal government is concerned about urban renewal as Lagos State. Two years ago, the State won an award for increasing its green vegetation cover by over 65%. Those who were busy asking Fashola " na flowers and trees we go chop"? do not know the health implications of growing more green canopy across the State.
What am I saying....
Lagos is already working towards weaning the State from dependence on federation allocation and oil money. Infact, a policy is already in place to reduce dependence on oil revenue from the federal government to 20% by 2018, and 10% by 2020.Lagos can afford to run without any shishi from Abuja.
How many states are thinking in this direction?
True continuity....
I support true continuity where there is unity of purpose. Starting from Tinubu in 1999 who in 2003 launched what we have today as Lagos Development Master-plan, which Fashola followed and expanded on, and now Ambode is religiously implementing. Continuity is not just having one political party in power for 16 years. Continuity is having people who buy into an idea follow it through without deviating, or trying to bring in their own.
The People's Democratic Party(PDP) was in power at the federal level from 1999 to 2015. Yet we cant call that continuity. Obasanjo came up with the NEEDS document, a development gospel that if well implemented could take Nigeria to el dorado. But what did Yar Adua do, he set the NEEDS aside, and came up with his own 7-Points Agenda. He even stopped works on the power rehabilitation, railways etc etc. When Jonathan came, he launched his own template called Transformation Agenda which re-incorporated the power road-map, and also rail infrastructure.
In essence, the same political party can be in power for 20 years, yet the full impact will be lackadaisical at most. If you doubt me, check some states that have had same political party holding sway since 1999.
Lagos is working, even in a recession.
The federal government has a lot to learn from Lagos State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by fakati(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=siraj1402 post=49457276]Why we have recession:
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

If you believe too, enlighten other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequence for crime otherwise Nigeria will not develop.[you are correct jor]
Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by loswhite(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
yes this Is the change we want

If pdp had prosecuted apc when they wwere In ieves in apc
Now that apc is teaching them how it's done,if pdp ever smell aso rock or any other party again, they will prosecute apc too

At the end of day,masses will win .

Once you know you will be prosecuted after your tenure,you will think before you steal.

But saying we should let another thief go because we are yet to catch the other thief is absolutely dumb and stupid.. it shouldn't be coming from an educated person.
it is absolutely dumb and stupid for you to have that conclusion...may be you need to improve on your level of comprehension, where did I state that thieves should be set free? No where in the world you will see educated ppl supporting a fight against corruption that is clearly one sided... If u think that a one sided fight against corruption is good for the masses then it shows that you very very myopic in power play and politics... try to find out why dictators cling on to power? We r lucky we have Jonathan had it been it was a retired general I can guarantee you that he will cling on to.power @ all cost even if it means blood shed.
What the masses need is a firm institutions that fights corruption irrespective of party affiliations. A strong judiciary that is backed with an amendment of the Nigerian constitution that will reflect modern day realities.
Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by FunkyMetahuman: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
loswhite:
it is absolutely dumb and stupid for you to have that conclusion...may be you need to improve on your level of comprehension, where did I state that thieves should be set free? No where in the world you will see educated ppl supporting a fight against corruption that is clearly one sided... If u think that a one sided fight against corruption is good for the masses then it shows that you very very myopic in power play and politics... try to find out why dictators cling on to power? We r lucky we have Jonathan had it been it was a retired general I can guarantee you that he will cling on to.power @ all cost even if it means blood shed.
What the masses need is a firm institutions that fights corruption irrespective of party affiliations. A strong judiciary that is backed with an amendment of the Nigerian constitution that will reflect modern day realities.
yawnzzz..

A one sided fight against corruption is better than no fight against corruption.
Learn to comprehend.

And Who is gonna create the strong instution?pdp or jonathan.. grin

Go and Learn how Germany or China are fighting corruption. Or even Korea.

I'm done talking to those who are not ready to learn..
Re: PPP Scheme To Mass Produce Fish Takes Off In Lagos - Vanguard by loswhite(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
yawnzzz..

A one sided fight against corruption is better than no fight against corruption.
Learn to comprehend.

And Who is gonna create the strong instution?pdp or jonathan.. grin

Go and Learn how Germany or China are fighting corruption. Or even Korea.

I'm done talking to those who are not ready to learn..
calling country like China and Korea says it all...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OANDO: Court Restrains SEC From Removing Wale Tinubu, Omamofe Boyo / 10 Ordinary People Who Made Their Millions Fron Youtube / Where To Print Scratch Cards In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.