Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

In Need Of A Personal Assistant(pa),administrative Officer Or A Secretary. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Personal Assistant(pa),administrative Officer Or A Secretary. (1297 Views)

Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / Personal Assistant (PA) Needed In Abuja / Proffesional Advice Pls: G.L 8 Lastma Officer Or G.L 8 Govt Primary Sch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Personal Assistant(pa),administrative Officer Or A Secretary. by maggilove(f): 7:36am On Sep 16, 2016
Good morning joblanders/nairalanders, I'm a graduate of English and literary studies from University of Lagos. I need a job, I can work as a Personal Assistant, an Administrative officer or a secretary. These are some of the qualities I have:
1.Good planning, organizing and monitoring skills.
2.Good time management.
3.Good sense of duty.
4.Dynamic approach towards getting things done.
5.Secrective.
6.Ability to learn fast.
My mail address is abosedemargaret@yahoo.com, please you can get in touch with me to help.
Re: In Need Of A Personal Assistant(pa),administrative Officer Or A Secretary. by maggilove(f): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2016
please i'm still expecting comments, pms' and mails.
Re: In Need Of A Personal Assistant(pa),administrative Officer Or A Secretary. by Mayflowa(m): 3:21am On Jan 31, 2017
maggilove:
Good morning joblanders/nairalanders, I'm a graduate of English and literary studies from University of Lagos. I need a job, I can work as a Personal Assistant, an Administrative officer or a secretary. These are some of the qualities I have:
1.Good planning, organizing and monitoring skills.
2.Good time management.
3.Good sense of duty.
4.Dynamic approach towards getting things done.
5.Secrective.
6.Ability to learn fast.
My mail address is abosedemargaret@yahoo.com, please you can get in touch with me to help.

English dept at University of Missouri Master is free tuition for all student. You would be paid 600k monthly too. That is what you need not 50k job.
Re: In Need Of A Personal Assistant(pa),administrative Officer Or A Secretary. by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 31, 2017
Mayflowa:

English dept at University of Missouri Master is free tuition for all student. You would be paid 600k monthly too. That is what you need not 50k job.
pls what country is dat and link pls

(1) (Reply)

Medical Sales Representative / Npower Reg / N-power: FG Completes Training Of 774 Extension Workers In Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.