Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

What No Body Will Tell You About Kedi Magilim Side Effects (weight Loss Miracle) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What No Body Will Tell You About Kedi Magilim Side Effects (weight Loss Miracle) (7942 Views)

Frequent Ask Question About Kedi / Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Zobo Drink / KEDI REVIVE - The Ultimate Solution To Your LIBIDO Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What No Body Will Tell You About Kedi Magilim Side Effects (weight Loss Miracle) by mhere: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2016
If you have been thinking of buying kedi magilim weight loss herbal medicine you need to read this honest review before you purchase as I list some magilim side effects.

Firstly you need to know this herbal medicine is a product from kedi health care ,it is package here in Nigeria by Fidson and it is approved by NAFDAC

Before I can start to write about magilim side effects,the best thing to do is to look what are the ingredient of this herbal medicine.

Kedi Magilin contains Konjac glucomannan (KGM).You might ask what is KGM.This is a water-soluble dietary fiber extracted from tubers of Amorphophallus konjac from China.

This soluble dietary fiber has a low caloric content and it is used in foods and medicine ingredients.

How Does It Work In Your Body ?
Since magilim contain low calorie called Konjac glucomannan (KGM) which is an excellent source of dietary fiber, this plays a major role in weight loss. When taken in, it turns into a gel-like substance which swells up to fifty times its original weight, makes you feel full, which in turn prevents you from eating too much.Another thing is that it slows digestion and absorption of nutrients.

After ingestion, it will bind with the fat in the intestines, which in turn prevent fat absorption. It also dissolves fluids in the intestine and forms a gel that attach with bile acids in the large intestines.

Can This Be Magilim Side Effects ?
For me, this is not a side effect because it is helping you to achieve your aim of losing weight.

Kedi Magilim delay stomach emptying and trigger satiety (a feeling of fullness) that can be helpful in trying to accomplish your weight loss goals.

Which mean that if you like eating much, you will not feel like it eating.

Is that a side effect ?

For me now “NO”

It Also Acts As Toxin Expelling
This product also acts as a cleanser because of the present of Konjac which absorbs and then expels toxins from the large intestines quickly.

This process prevents you against a challenge called gastrointestinal diseases and disorders.

It Also Normalizes The Blood Sugar Level
This process also monitors sugars consumed your diet and release them into the blood at the right time. With this process, the pancreas will not be over-exerted. It also helps in preventing the development of hypoglycemia and diabetes .

So Magilim Side Effects is good,not bad

I recommend Kedi Magilim to you if you really need a product that does have side effect

Source: http://drexpert.info/what-no-body-will-tell-you-about-kedi-magilim-side-effects/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For December 5 2020 In Nigeria / How Real Is Yoyo Bitters With Slimming? / Common Practices That Prevents Women From Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.