Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

How To Receive Money Through Western Union - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Receive Money Through Western Union (1117 Views)

How Bank Officials Withdrew My Money Through Swallowed ATM Card / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria / How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Receive Money Through Western Union by DBISHOP1(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2016
How can I receive money through Western Union without a valid ID that the bank is requesting for?
Re: How To Receive Money Through Western Union by agarawu23(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2016
DBISHOP1:
How can I receive money through Western Union without a valid ID that the bank is requesting for?
you can't. The sender must send it with the name on your ID and thats what the bank will use to pay u.
Re: How To Receive Money Through Western Union by DBISHOP1(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2016
agarawu23:
you can't. The sender must send it with the name on your ID and thats what the bank will use to pay u.
I have a valid school ID and the temporal National ID but the bank has refused to accept any of the above means of identification. They insist I provide the Permanent National ID, PVC, Driver's licence or Int'l Passport.
Re: How To Receive Money Through Western Union by budosky(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2016
DBISHOP1:

I have a valid school ID and the temporal National ID but the bank has refused to accept any of the above means of identification. They insist I provide the Permanent National ID, PVC, Driver's licence or Int'l Passport.

Go and obtain The international passport.. Its btw 15-25k
Re: How To Receive Money Through Western Union by DBISHOP1(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2016
15 to 25k for a passport that will expire in few years? say na how much I wan receive through western union? Dis kind period things hard like mount Everest
Re: How To Receive Money Through Western Union by Gbengageorge: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Which bank wan pay you sef. Zenith says the WU portal in not working?
Re: How To Receive Money Through Western Union by DBISHOP1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Gbengageorge:
Which bank wan pay you sef. Zenith says the WU portal in not working?
Fidelity Bank

(1) (Reply)

33 photos of Facebook's rise from a Harvard dorm room to world domination / Best Low Capital Intensive Business That Will Keep You Ahead Of The Recession / Aliko Dangote Shows Off His $30m Home. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.