Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help (2536 Views)

I Have Seen It All, I Want To Die Now And Have Some Rest – Evans Declares / Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" / Is Suicide The Best Option To Our Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by hopeless28(f): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2016
I'm tired of living
Nothing is worth living for anymore
I want faster means to die,please help
Thank you
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by hopeless28(f): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2016
I've been looking for where to get snipers insecticide over a week now,it doesn't seem available, getting a gun isnf feasible too...and I don't know how to tie the rope,which will even make the whole process fast

Oti sun mi
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by hopeless28(f): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2016
Where can I get snipers insecticide please?
Hope it still works?

My days are numbered here
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by Orjioorji(f): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2016
Bro suicide is never an option, there are many in the grave wishing to get the life you have now.

1 Like

Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:
I'm tired of living
Nothing is worth living for anymore
I want faster means to die,please help
Thank you
Do you want an easy death or a painful one? smiley
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by hopeless28(f): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2016
Orjioorji:
Bro suicide is never an option, there are many in the grave wishing to get the life you have now.
Please let me go join them n v rest of mind
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by hopeless28(f): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Do you want an easy death or a painful one? smiley
Hmmmmmmmmm
Both will be fine
You have what I'll take to speed this up please?
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by Eminembuz(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2016
Hmmmm! I guess you have an explaination to give to your creator when you get there (Afterlife). As nature will have it nothing in life is fair, because in life it is often more cruel than it is fair and it never really gives us the opportunity to seek or find closure. Therefore ops! Whatever indictment you face now it will definitely shape your life positively in the future. So be strong, stay focus and trust in God and he will never let you down. BLESS!!
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by hopeless28(f): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2016
Eminembuz:
Hmmmm! I guess you have an explaination to give to your creator when you get there (Afterlife). As nature will have it nothing in life is fair, because in life it is often more cruel than it is fair and it never really gives us the opportunity to seek or find closure. Therefore ops! Whatever indictment you face now it will definitely shape your life positively in the future. So be strong, stay focus and trust in God and he will never let you down. BLESS!!
Thank you
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by Jay542(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2016
Biko go and drink Otapiapia. At least 1 less mugu on the street. lipsrsealed
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by ajasbaba(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2016
you wan die and you dey ask of help,

you never ready to die.

there are 1001 and way to die.

just choose and you will get result.

if person like you die you think say the world go miss you.

i no blame you sha change never reach your side.
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

But they won't sell the sleeping pills to me without a prescription, that's the problem I v at present, because that would v been good too
you don't need a prescription to get sleeping pills in Nigeria undecided
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by hopeless28(f): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2016
Jay542:
Biko go and drink Otapiapia. At least 1 less mugu on the street. lipsrsealed
Not sure it still works
I'll appreciate you recommend another means please lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by hopeless28(f): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
you don't need a prescription to get sleeping pills in Nigeria undecided
It's highly needed crazyquinn
No pharmacy store will sell lexotan to you without a prescription list,I'm very sure of that
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by Jay542(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

Not sure it still works
I'll appreciate you recommend another means please lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Loose the rope of your generator, tie it to the fan and just hang yourself. That's a Lowkey death.
Or just go to the 3rd mainland bridge and lie down in the middle of the road. That's a Loud death.
Choose wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by hopeless28(f): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2016
Jay542:

Loose the rope of your generator, tie it to the fan and just hang yourself. That's a Lowkey death.
Or just go to the 3rd mainland bridge and lie down in the middle of the road. That's a Loud death.
Choose wisely.
Thanks so much
I'm getting there
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 16, 2016
Close eyes and take a moment to think about where you are heading to when you die. Do u think that you will find peace in the land of the unknown? Every problem have an expire date if only you can wait to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
The choice is your...biko before yo:u die pass the remaining food in your house give ur neighbors... we are facing recession here and it will definitely end when you are gone....

Or

Better still relocate . My penny
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by Jay542(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

Thanks so much
I'm getting there
Do it fast biko.
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by hopeless28(f): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2016
Fame333:
Close eyes and take a moment to think about where you are heading to when you die. Do u think that you will find peace in the land of the unknown? Every problem have an expire date if only you can wait to see the light and the end of the tunnel.
The choice is your...biko before you die pass the remaking food in your house to ur neighbors... we are facing recession here and it will definetly end when you are gone....

Or

Better still relocate . My penny
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by hopeless28(f): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2016
Jay542:

Do it fast biko.
Very soon I will
Soon bro
Thanks for the words of encouragement
I appreciate it
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by Jay542(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

Very soon I will
Soon bro
Thanks for the words of encouragement
I appreciate it
Don't thank me. It's nothing. Just Die. That's what I want to hear.

2 Likes

Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by hopeless28(f): 10:19am On Sep 16, 2016
Jay542:

Don't thank me. It's nothing. Just Die. That's what I want to hear.
How will you hear that when I'm no more to update you?
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by HMZi: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2016
Everyone knows where to get 'sniper',u aint ready to die..
.if u are depressed,we can actually tok,i'v been there....don't off ur self just yet.

1 Like

Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by hopeless28(f): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=HMZi post=49406641]Everyone knows where to get 'sniper',u aint ready to die..
.if u are depressed,we can actually tok,i'v been there....don't off ur self just yet.[/quote
Ok
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

It's highly needed crazyquinn
No pharmacy store will sell lexotan to you without a prescription list,I'm very sure of that
Drowning is also considered one of the top ways to die quickly. It does not take too long for a person to get suffocated under water. It can take a few seconds or minutes to lose consciousness before the water fills the lungs completely. Most of the people have committed a suicide simply by throwing themselves off the bridge into a deep river or sea.
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by Jay542(m): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

How will you hear that when I'm no more to update you?
I won't see your nonsense thread again.

2 Likes

Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by hopeless28(f): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2016
Jay542:

I won't see your nonsense thread again.
Sorry to annoy you
It ain't my fault either....
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by hopeless28(f): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Drowning is also considered one of the top ways to die quickly. It does not take too long for a person to get suffocated under water. It can take a few seconds or minutes to lose consciousness before the water fills the lungs completely. Most of the people have committed a suicide simply by throwing themselves off the bridge into a deep river or sea.
I might be too lucky to have someone come to my aid lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: All I Can Think Of Is Suicide... Please Help by Jay542(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

Sorry to annoy you
It ain't my fault either....
Kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO,PHOTOS: Sex Worker Stabs Nigerian Man To Death In India / Lightening, Thunder Strike As Police Detain Chief Priest Of Shrine / Chukwuemaka Killed Best Friends Cause He Was Choosing For The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.