Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Girl Sues Parents For Posting Childhood Photos On Social Media - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Sues Parents For Posting Childhood Photos On Social Media (630 Views)

Brother & Sister Recreate Childhood Photos For Their Parents’ 30th Anniversary / Italy-Based Nigerian Man Jails His Parents For Sending Him Pics Of Fake House / Teen Sues Parents For Posting Embarrassing Childhood Pictures On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Sues Parents For Posting Childhood Photos On Social Media by terpenoid(m): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2016
Well in Austria, an 18-year-old girl has sued her parents for such an act. She described her childhood pictures posted by her parents as embarrassing.
She said several attempts to get her parents to take the pictures down have been unsuccessful.
The 18-year old told ‘The Local Austria’ news outlet that “they knew no shame and no limit - and didn't care whether it was a picture of me sitting on the toilet or lying naked in my cot - every stage was photographed and then made public."
READ ALSO: CCTV footage catches man with AU official's stolen bag »
"I'm tired of not being taken seriously by my parents," she added.
But the girl’s father argues that he has the right to share the images because he took them himself.

source: http://pulse.ng/gist/in-austria-girl-sues-parents-for-posting-childhood-photos-on-social-media-id5495257.html
Re: Girl Sues Parents For Posting Childhood Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2016
How about the father gladly showing off his daughter's 'woman parts' in the name of bathing her . . . on social media shocked shocked

Wonder how that girl will feel 18 years from now undecided

We want to copy oyinbos, but you hardly see a full picture (both facial and privates) in such videos when it's been created by them. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Huge Rats Chase Family Out Of Home / Magic Napkin, It's Never A Sweat PLEASE!!! (video) / Family Welcomes Quintuplets After Waiting For Ten Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.