Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nigerians Should Always Value What They Have-comedian I Go Dye Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Should Always Value What They Have-comedian I Go Dye Says (469 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be / I Once Ate Dog Food At Alibaba's House To Avoid Starvation - I Go Dye Says Efe S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Always Value What They Have-comedian I Go Dye Says by CuteMaryJ: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2016
Popular comedian, I Go Dye just shared this photo with former president of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan alongside this cryptic message. Who knows what he is talking about?

Source: https://naijatopaz..com/2016/09/nigerians-should-always-value-what-they.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians Should Always Value What They Have-comedian I Go Dye Says by daisyella: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2016
And how are we so sure that Nigeria would have been better with GEJ. I'll keep saying it, Nigeria was faced with a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea, majority picked what they thought of as less evil. Let's stop wondering what could have been and pray that we'll get the leader that Nigeria needs

(1) (Reply)

Real Fact>>> / Linda Ikeji’s Birthday Message To All The Dreamers Out There. / Mo Abudu Goes On Media Tour In South Africa (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.