Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) (49166 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by kdfinest(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
the dog looks damn miserable o, come u sure dis dog dey chop so?? Abi recession affect am too.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by lonelydora: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lol
Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Cute ugly Dog

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by Iseoluwani: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Plz is he holding a rosary or the other one cool

Thinking aloud

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by LEXYCOM: 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
Is it sitting??
no it is bending

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by missstella(f): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
richidinho:

Babe we get talk
oya dey talk

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by searay(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
What's the name of the dog?

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by richidinho(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
missstella:
oya dey talk

Oya reply my pm cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by sarutobie(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
of all the dogs to buy na great Dane en go buy? that dog is still growing.. he will be looking up to his dog(no pun intended) in no distant time..

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by DabuIIIT: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:

Standinq in the sense that....
It uses two of it leqs to stand....
you aint making sense still..

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by herzern(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
DabuIIIT:

[size=32pt]K[/size]

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by DabuIIIT: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Millz404:
grin who is taking who for a walk

If pawpaw was a warrior bk in the days, dat wud be his horse

you moniker tho.....and u are on a '404 peageuot' thread! Lols grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by iykekelvins(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:

Standinq in the sense that....

It uses two of it leqs to stand....
Oh, thanks man

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by AwesomeHIM: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
make I no talk oh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
tritt:
He can ride on the dog like a horse...The guy is brief.
grin guy you get chill. grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by missstella(f): 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
richidinho:

Oya reply my pm cheesy
ok oo

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by teachernnaa: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
He named the dog Charlie and no body is talking, had he named it B...... someone will be in prison. just observing.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by Maski87: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
My name is Charlie, this man should be arrested for naming his dog charlie

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by esosuo2: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
When that dog go swallow am he eyes go clear grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by OSESUNATE(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
finally1:
As he shared on Instagram.

He captioned it:

ositaiheme:

".....Charlie"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKYjaRkAZ0y/?hl=en
NOR BE SCOOBY DOOO BE DIS?

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by dacovajnr: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
DabuIIIT:

The standing herzern meant is different well understood by those who are knowledgeable in dogs stuffs..If he's not making sense to you then it's your personal problem not his undecided

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by herzern(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
dacovajnr:
The standing herz.ern meant is different well understood by those who are knowledgeable in dogs stuffs..If he's not making sense to you then it's your personal problem not his undecided

Bro...

Yhu see I couldn't even help his matters......I only typed "K"....

I don't know what part of his body performs thinkinq for him.....

The Guy I mentioned even understood me....

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by orunto27: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
The Master.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by dacovajnr: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Just that he picked the wrong type of breed in great dane coz that Dog is still a puppy(adolescent) and by the tym Charlie clocks 1 e go don tall pass Oga Ooo! And go become leader of the pack instead of Oga osita grin angry

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by 99foxxy(f): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Just because you're opportune to be tall shouldn't make others feel sad cause they are short... btw, what this dude has achieved in life none of you can achieve with your so called height. Lastly, he didn't create himself so you people should stop condemning God's creation.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by dacovajnr: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:

Bro...

Yhu see I couldn't even help his matters......I only typed "K"....

I don't know what part of his body performs thinkinq for him.....

The Guy I mentioned even understood me....
I really famzy d fact dat you no follow am drag..u for dirty yourself

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by DabuIIIT: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
dacovajnr:
The standing herzern meant is different well understood by those who are knowledgeable in dogs stuffs..If he's not making sense to you then it's your personal problem not his

well its not my fault i dont know what 'standing DOGgy STYLE means,now,is it now?
grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by LorenzoU: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
hmm I am imagining what Charley boy is thinking now

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by 99foxxy(f): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
Least I forget, how many of you seated writing craps on Nairaland have been recognized in Nigeria? but this man you all call brief is a titled man in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Rubbish. Talk of success and forget height, mitcheww....
Re: Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) by herzern(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
dacovajnr:
I really famzy d fact dat you no follow am drag..u for dirty yourself

baba....person no fit dey draq matter with piq nah....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Interior Of I Go Dye's Mother's House (Photos) / Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) / Zubby Michael's 37th Birthday Party: Davido, Olamide, Phyno, P-Square, Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.