Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) (48465 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Dance On Set Of Christmas In Miami / Aki And Pawpaw At Nwamaka Antoinette Nzei & Nelson Eta Wedding In Delta / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by GistersNG: 10:49am On May 27, 2018
GistMore.com

Super Eagles footballer Emmanuel Emenike who got wedded with his new wife, ex-Beauty queen, Iheoma Nnadi shared a picture osita iheme aka pawpaw at his wedding.

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/cute-photo-emmanuel-emenike-pawpaw-wedding

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by GistersNG: 10:50am On May 27, 2018
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by nicholartsdesign: 11:07am On May 27, 2018
nice pics
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2018
Happy married life to him
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 2:14pm On May 27, 2018
Paw paw my man
That yr in movies...

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by GistMore: 4:17pm On May 27, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by Wasky101: 4:33pm On May 27, 2018
Congrats big man

In other news
IPhone 7+ rose gold 32gb with original charger and pack-180k
IPhone 5 16gb black with original charger and pack-35k

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by Aldebaran(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2018
CLOWN grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by CriticMaestro: 4:34pm On May 27, 2018
This paw-paw na one terrible fine boy

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by bigstan11787(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2018
Congrstt
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 4:34pm On May 27, 2018
Emmanuel Emenike got married to his "new wife"? What does that mean OP? Is there an old wife?

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 4:35pm On May 27, 2018
I don't think that marriage will last
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Your NL name is very apt ...
(I think you just troll to justify that persona you have created ... entertaining anyway grin)

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by Silvertrinity(f): 4:36pm On May 27, 2018
enemyofprogress:

real enemy of progress

21 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2018

But I See Only Father And Son. Where Is The Osita?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by Alejoc(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2018
Really cute!

Going places wink smiley
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by Greenbuoy(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2018
enemyofprogress:
you ehn

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by ifedolapoferanm(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by aliblaginfo: 4:39pm On May 27, 2018
enemyofprogress:

Omo Ale

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 27, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Village people abeg stay clear

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 4:40pm On May 27, 2018
aliblaginfo:

Omo Ale
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by CheedyJ(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2018
enemyofprogress:
At least, it will last longer than ur 1st,& 2nd round combined...

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by BOOMnaija(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2018
Quick survey...

Who is more popular between pawpaw and emenike?

Like for pawpaw, share for emenike.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 4:42pm On May 27, 2018
Silvertrinity:

real enemy of progress
silvertrinity I loves you
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by sonsomegrigbo: 4:42pm On May 27, 2018
Osita Iheme, aka Pawpaw,

Shine on! You are not living a fake life.

Let NWAMAIKPE keep abusing you..

He's he's a concrete making labourer, who works in all parts of the country. A frustrated person feigning a millionaire on Nairaland.

#ILOVEAKIANDPAWPAW

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by kolawoleibukun2: 4:43pm On May 27, 2018
we thank God for their lives.

Something I need yarn about Enugu (a very lovely place I visited from 1990 to late 90ies)

the worst thing killing Enugu is lack of creativity and manufacturing companies. the land suffers from insufficient water and it is a good place for investors. The government should have channeled the resilient locals in the right way. Enugu had great potentials.

the government needs to create a programme that will allow indigenes to participate in inventing something that is unique to the state and manufactured for export and nationwide distribution. Maybe a market where professionals are hired from Israel or the US to train locals in IT or information security.
Enugu would have been a hub of scientific research and invention.

It has an international airport which is close to Anambra but Anambrarians prefer to fly to Lagos instead of Enugu.

The state is landlocked and should have embossed her capacity to invent something that you cannot replicate anywhere else.

all these pumping money to traders is only a plaster to a broken bone. it has been the same cycle for decades and the state is still stagnant. people argue that the state is now developing and when you ask them of the development they mention Toscana. I feel like slapping people who say that. building homes and personal properties does not create jobs to put a state on the stock exchange. scatter all those cheap buildings and build industries that will provide tax money and employment for the state.

Enugu should have invested in hospitality and tourism. The government could have built about 10 more hotels like Nike Lake resort. (that resort was a marvel in Enugu in the 90ies). As cool as Enugu was, the government could have made her a very classy place to rest and cool off away from the boisterous places in Nigeria.

now land is sold at very exorbitant costs and people build caves littering all corners. that is not development.
Enugu in the 90ies was indeed a caol city (cool city). The people and their dance OMG. You just gotta love to come back.

Ugwanyi, take Enugu back to when it was really the coal city. Develop your airport. build hotels and parks. (so shocked to hear that the park near one IFT or INT institution has been converted to Shoprite. So sad. so so sad.

If you ever cruised Enugu in the 90ies you would understand the beauty, the landscape, the horizon, the culture and all that I miss about Enugu.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by anibi9674: 4:44pm On May 27, 2018
ok.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by Sagagist: 4:44pm On May 27, 2018
Pls guys I need your support by liking this video and a little comment will do
Pls guys, your like is all I'm depending on

https://web.facebook.com/PlanetOfAttraction/videos/vb.383995261671819/2040849812653014/?type=2&theater
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by histemple: 4:45pm On May 27, 2018
GistersNG:
GistMore.com

Super Eagles footballer Emmanuel Emenike who got wedded with his new wife, ex-Beauty queen, Iheoma Nnadi shared a picture osita iheme aka pawpaw at his wedding.

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/cute-photo-emmanuel-emenike-pawpaw-wedding

Junk journalism. Emenike got married to his NEW wife.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by Princeyblaq(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2018
dope undecideddope
Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by EPIJOE: 4:49pm On May 27, 2018
THE WEDDING WAS HELD AT RED CARPET HALL. OPPOSITE HAVILAH EVENTS CENTRE V ISLAND.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) by Iseoluwani: 5:00pm On May 27, 2018
handsome dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Sisters And Mother In Throwback Photo / Toyin Abraham Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Kolawole Ajeyemi / Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.