Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Champagne Gold Bridesmaid Dresses - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Champagne Gold Bridesmaid Dresses (4798 Views)

50 Shades Of Grey......bridesmaid Dresses / Mis-matched Bridesmaid Dresses At Kunbi Oyelese (april By Kunbi) Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Champagne Gold Bridesmaid Dresses by SensaGreene: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
The colour gold is the colour of extravagance, wealth, riches, and excess, and shares several of the same attributes of the colour yellow. The colour gold is a warm colour that can be either bright and cheerful or somber and traditional. The colour gold is cousin to the colour yellow and the colour brown, and is also associated with illumination, love, compassion, courage, passion, magic, and wisdom.

Gold pairs excellently well with a variety of colours such as Gold, Purple & Yellow; Champagne Gold & Red, Rose Gold and Blush; Champagne Gold, & Burgundy; Gold & Blue; Champagne/Rose Gold & Pink; Champagne Gold & Emerald Green; Gold & Teal; Gold and White; Gold & Black, thus excellent for wedding colour combinations.
If you opt for colour combinations with gold for your wedding, champagne gold bridesmaid dress should be considered. It adds glam, richness and warmth to everything.
more on this article, visit https://sensagreenebridesmaid..com.ng/2016/09/photos-champagne-gold-bridesmaid-dresses.html

For affordable bespoke bridesmaid dresses, contact us via email: sensagreene @gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348132560057

Re: Champagne Gold Bridesmaid Dresses by SensaGreene: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
more dresses

Re: Champagne Gold Bridesmaid Dresses by gwenstephany: 12:44am On Sep 25, 2016
OMG, I love these dresses. I wonder if I could buy somethere the first one, it looks so stylish that I can't resist. I've been looking for a dress like this for ages! The problem is that there're too much wedding dress websites that offer cool choices, although it's not quite the ONE, if you know what am I talking about. I'm truly convinced, that wedding dress has to be special. 'Cause it's a special day, special guy and a special night wink

(1) (Reply)

~ 2009 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Photo's ~ / *Comment On These Fashion Photos* / Ankara Crop Top #joelandblaiks #zai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.