Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking (7804 Views)

Keystone Bank Wins 2018 Global Leadership Award In New York For Empowering Women / Nigeria Named Among Top 10 Most Improved Economies / Nigeria Ranks 19th Among 30 Nations In Retail Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by DeRay98(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
Grandma and Grandpa's bank has finally woken up from age-induced comatose banking.
Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
DeRay98:
Grandma and Grandpa's bank has finally woken up from age-induced comatose banking.

you are correct but u shud know that preserving the old is a good way to pass knowledge to the younger generation, the bank has a customer base with teaming youths, and check the banks staff made up of young talent picked from the street, its a bank with a culture and when you respect elders you to grow old to become an elder but more likely Union bank takes care of the young and kiddies account that offers scholarship to ur kids.

banks product are great.

4 Likes

Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by isaadamsy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
ibkgab001:
Old people`s bank grin grin grin

By the way what is the recent update with SAVANNA BANK?

Please i need a better update because my grandfather life savings is there and i needed that millions to start a great life

Guy, na ur granfada sweat u dey hope on? Ur journey still dey very far
Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by isaadamsy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
davibid:
Is it the Union bank I know or na another one

grin

Abeg no make me laugh grin

Chief, Union Bank don step up.. come to Abuja and check out their branches in Ilorin, walahi, bank job go hungry u
Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by adeife16(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]kai dis people can lie
Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by Odunharry(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
joe4christ2008:

NO...The new phrase is now..Building a Simpler, smarter bank.
Good to know.
Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by Tinyemeka(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
I BEG TO DIFFER!!!

With strongly justifiable reasons. A matter which they've been pending and is today a week old. The incompetence just beats my imagination.
Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by seunoni34(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
talktrue1:

My own is that the bank subtract N1000 from every N20000 paid to me on ATM in Enugu. I made 3 withdrawals for 60k and I was paid 57k
That's really bad, I'm not even using union Bank, I use GTBank. As I just Land for abj airport the first ATM at the arrival exit is union Bank na so I go dip my card for trouble. It took them 1 full week to refund that's after I'd bombarded my bank with several emails.
Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by OSELAWAMEN: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
Union Bank is the best bank to bank on. please keep it up.
Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by ibkgab001: 5:43am On Sep 17, 2016
Faith of our father are still there to save

I'm sure you do not know how much we are talking about ....the money strucked in that acct is enough to make you happy for the rest of your life
Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by Slytacus(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2016
Welcome to union bank! building a simpler, smarter bank.
Re: Union Bank Wins Most Improved Bank In Retail Banking by Inova(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2016
seunoni34:

That's really bad, I'm not even using union Bank, I use GTBank. As I just Land for abj airport the first ATM at the arrival exit is union Bank na so I go dip my card for trouble. It took them 1 full week to refund that's after I'd bombarded my bank with several emails.
Your experience is exactly with mine with a GTBank atm and gues what? It took them over 2weeks to refund my money. So how about that. Just open ur eyes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Cheap PIA Premium VPN In Nigeria / JUMIA: My First Time Buying On Jumia - A Disaster - Big Mistake / CBN Ready To Sell Five Bailed Banks 100% To Foreign Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.