Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Winner Of #imissgoodmusic Contest By Jumabee Got Rewarded (photos) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Winner Of #imissgoodmusic Contest By Jumabee Got Rewarded (photos) (458 Views)

Music:jumabee Ft. Bee & Drizilik – Kokoko / Jumabee Releases New Track ' Amin' (DOWNLOAD) / Okotete Gerald Zflogz Wins Nigeria’s Rap Contest By TVC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winner Of #imissgoodmusic Contest By Jumabee Got Rewarded (photos) by EazyGist: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
After a massive trend of I miss good music online contest, fans were asked to freestyle chorus of their favorite good music of all time, idea put together by ace performer, song writer and I miss good music crooner @jumabee to carry his fans along and also use the platform to promote good music. A winner emerged on Instagram with the highest views and interaction during the contest. Jumabee with no clause promised an iPhone for the winner. After a month of promo and video shoot, Jumabee who has been Busy with shows and song promo finally presents the winner with the star prize. Congrats to the winner and appreciation to all those who participated. God bless all my jumabeigns. Thanks.

Re: Winner Of #imissgoodmusic Contest By Jumabee Got Rewarded (photos) by Markbolu: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Congrats to him

(1) (Reply)

Watch Tekno-pana Perform At The 2016 One Africa Music Festival In Houston, Texas / Give A Big Leap In Your Business Career With 100 Youtube Comments / My First Music On The Radio In Canada, I'd Appreciate If You Listened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.