Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

My First Music On The Radio In Canada, I'd Appreciate If You Listened - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My First Music On The Radio In Canada, I'd Appreciate If You Listened (460 Views)

Teddyflourish: 'Rock Ma World' - A Nairalander Releases His First Music Video / Nairalanders, I Just Directed My First Music Video. Please Rate My Work / Have You Listened To This Song From Sinach's Latest Album? I Adore You... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Music On The Radio In Canada, I'd Appreciate If You Listened by dylanbriscall: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Thanks for being open enough to let me share some tunes with you.

I'm on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/dylanbriscall

All the songs on Early Mornings, Late Nights, and Long Roads were written and composed by me and were produced by Joel Kazmi--who’s worked with artists like The Tea Party, Rush, N’sync, Sum 41, and Anne Murray.

If you don't want to listen that is absolutely cool and if you can recommend some new music or mention any great shows you've seen lately, that would be great.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: My First Music On The Radio In Canada, I'd Appreciate If You Listened by KingRex1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
It's cool.. Country right?
Re: My First Music On The Radio In Canada, I'd Appreciate If You Listened by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Not bad

(1) (Reply)

Artistes, Actresses, Actors Would Still Be Irrelevant Without Bloggers / Kiss Daniel Says His Song MAMA ‘is The Most Searched Nigerian Song On Google’ / .. British Singer George Michael Dead at Age 53

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.