Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON (33543 Views)

Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. / Uber Slashes Lagos Fares By 40% In Response To Taxify / BRT Introduces New Transport Fares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by cashreport: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
flatheadedbigot:

yeye all the crumbs you got from gej's table don finish? useless ipob.
[size=13pt] going through your post since you registered is filled with hate, anger, abuse , division and bigotry
Breaking Nairaland rules anyhow

Moderators and Admin please Ban this fellow from Nairaland he is capable of causing problems in advance lets be proactive before a crime happen..
Watchlist

[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by Jokerman(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
Henrypraise:
under d administration of GEJ, des transporters were used in syphoning our common wealth, now de ar getting serve. I believe Nigeria will be great under our amiable president Buhari.

I am waiting to be invited for d next Aisha rice eating. pls d change agents shud contact me, I want to be paid PPP (paid per post)
grin

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
And this would lead to a further increase in prices of goods... cry

2 Likes

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by miky(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mockinbird:
Let sombory sai baba!

If I woze you ehh

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by golddust6000(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
*Why are blacks not wealthy*

Excerpts from an interview with a Jewish leader about Blacks.

INTERVIEWER:
Why are blacks so behind Economically?

JEWISH LEADER:
The only thing blacks understand is Consumption.

Blacks don't understand the importance of creating and building wealth.

The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group.

We the Jews
- build Jewish business,
- hire Jewish,
- buy Jewish and
- spend Jewish. There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow;

"He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow black do succeed"

93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks.

Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.

Every successful black wants to spend his money in the country of his colonial masters.

They
- go on holiday abroad,
- buy houses abroad,
- school abroad,
- go for medical treatment abroad etc

instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.

Statistics show that the Jew's money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.

Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society.

Instead of buying
- Louis Vuitton,
- Hermes,
- expensive cars,
- shoes,
-houses,
-dresses etc,

Blacks could
- industralize Africa,
- build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business.

INTERVIEWER:
What is your thought on failure of blacks after 150yrs?

JEWISH LEADER:
Well, nothing is ever the blackman's fault. His
-compulsive habit of killing his own,
- compulsive material consumption.
-His inability to build businesses or
-preserve wealth are usually somebody else's fault.

INTERVIEWER:
So what can blacks do to liberate themselves

JEWISH LEADER: Blacks must take responsibility. Blacks must unite. And vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is Father Christmas.

They need to look inwards otherwise they will continuously remain colonized and lose their place in history.

Pls forward this until it goes round the continent of Africa.

We all need to learn our lessons quick and build our Nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by greatermax77(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
OH MY GOD, BEFORE WE WERE JUST HERE ENJOYING FRESH AIR.
SOME CONFUSED & AGGRIVED SET OF PEOPLE CAME SHOUTING "CHANGE" "CHANGE".
NOW THEY HAVE CLUELESSLY CHANGE FRESH AIR INTO VERY HOT AIR.
SAI BUHARI HAS GONE WITH THE WIND.

2 Likes

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by SamOgasco(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
dam4wummy:
hmmmnnn, now Nigeria is going the way our fathers want it, we would only keep shut of we want worse for our children...

It's time for the youths to rise and change e-protest to live protest

Abi oooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by SamOgasco(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
Cordis92:
The only thing that is not increasing in Nigeria is salary. embarassed

Sa what?
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by madapcmod: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
God punish afonjas and malus that put us in this precarious predicamentous mess.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by SamOgasco(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
legendgalas:
this government will normalize things soon. Believe is all we need now.

Seconded by me.
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by uwagimboo: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chisos...
That means from Lagos to Enugu using GIG would now be #7500...

Nwanne, time we start joining trailer enroute our destination.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by Jahdeyemi: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
achieverme:

Hmmm....u sweet. kiss

Wishing I can get to meet u wink
oga u no dey hear say tfare dn increase, abi u wan trek go meet her ni?

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by Realist2: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Henrypraise:
under d administration of GEJ, des transporters were used in syphoning our common wealth, now de ar getting serve. I believe Nigeria will be great under our amiable president Buhari.

I am waiting to be invited for d next Aisha rice eating. pls d change agents shud contact me, I want to be paid PPP (paid per post)

Did you call buhari amiable president ?

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by engrjacuzzi: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
do we have a government padi padi government is all I can see where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by achieverme(m): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Jahdeyemi:
oga u no dey hear say tfare dn increase, abi u wan trek go meet her ni?

For all you know, she fit they reside for my backyard.
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by collyno1985: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
flatheadedbigot:

yeye all the crumbs you got from gej's table don finish? useless ipob.
U are just as useless as a hypocritical maggot. I won for ur family.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by Kizyte(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
stevenity:
We are no longer asking Buhari to develop Nigeria.
At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state she was before he (Buhari) was sworn into office.
Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
Return our bag of rice to #7000
Return our bankers to their jobs
Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
Return the thousands of Nigeria you made jobless back to their respective jobs.
Return our economy to the fastest growing economy in Africa
Return Dangote back to his position as the richest man in Afirca.
Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company INNOSON Motors back to production.
Forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
#BuhariBringBackOurNigeria#Copied
God bless you bro, well written!

2 Likes

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by avalontony(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin even in pH here, whenever it rains transport fare will increase by 50% grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by lozanni(m): 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
ucheokpara100:
nigerians should relocate close to their work areas to avoid transport cost.

Relocate to underbridge or where ?

If you work on Lagos Islalnd, Ikoyi or VI, you will know that cost of rent in these locations are astronomical.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by Myself50: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
I don't see the situation of this country getting better anytime soon. This is serious one chance

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by lozanni(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
uwagimboo:
Chisos...
That means from Lagos to Enugu using GIG would now be #7500...

Nwanne, time we start joining trailer enroute our destination.

Lolz.

That is why rail links connecting the whole country is the most viable alternative for us. This because one train engine can transport thousands of passengers and good, thereby reducing the unit cost of moving people and goods over long distance and subsequently result in low train fares.
However, modern train systems should be introduced.
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
This people dey find story o
The one wan when we dey so nor pass 100%.
Stop keke make e carry you from one electric pole to the other, na 100 naira e go call give u.
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Oliviaarims:
And this would lead to a further increase in prices of goods... cry
Most definitely, it would.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by ferdison(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
erico2k2:

Cost of parts increased so they must pass it unto the consumers
But they dont buy parts everyday....if fuel increases then we will understand why they must increase fare.... Make dem fear God oooo
Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by stwazobia: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Buhari... for all the hardship you caused Nigerian: thunder wey go fire you just dey for your door... APC na big scam.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by holluphemydavid(m): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
Dats d situation we find ourselves

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by lagdmark(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
Busch:
scene 1

thunder fires APC

Fire dem for Edo state especially

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by shammah1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
No. I'd rather ask him to resign.
stevenity:
At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state she was before he (Buhari) was sworn into office.
Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company INNOSON Motors back to production.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by cutelover19(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
agwom:
Chai! na so we go dey go? which kind government bi this?
my brother, it is only a fool that cuts of his nose to spite his face. buhari's vendetta mission has boomeranged. I wish the senator's will be decisive enough to impeach him.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by uwagimboo: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
lozanni:

Lolz.

That is why rail links connecting the whole country is the most viable alternative for us. This because one train engine can transport thousands of passengers and good, thereby reducing the unit cost of moving people and goods over long distance and subsequently result in low train fares.
However, modern train systems should be introduced.

Not until I saw ur last sentence, I was wondering if u were a nigerian to suggest train network that will take 2-5 dayz to. Convey you to ur destination.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by Mandu11(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Make dem kukuma close nigeria or sell it to Bill Gate.If things countinue like this till 2017 people go die of hunger,frustration,depression and overthinking/brain tumor.
I regret the dai God made me a black man especialli from nigeria.Uk,us,canada,australia,holland are all there but God decided to bring me to this bleeping place

1 Like

Re: Transport Fares To Increase By 40% From September 19 – APTCON by cheezy4real(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
stevenity:

U arevon point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators / Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Snake Killed At The Back Of Hotel I Lodged In Ado Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.