Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo (10226 Views)

9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE / Recommended Tips For Bloggers That Wish To Work With Brands / 4 Things People Do Online That Freaks Me Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Probably many count blogging as a fake job but this post will tell you more

1.Adsense is the only way to Make money online: Many new bloggers seems to believe adsense is the only way to make money online which is not true
The reason behind it is that adsense seems to get more broadcast than the others but let me put it to you now that adsense is not the only way to make money online,we have many alternatives

2.Without copy and paste no blogger can progress : Many have titled bloggers name sef,ask anybody the synonyms of blog and they will tell you copy and paste cheesy . Not every bloggers copy & paste but you must be devoted if you don't want to copy and paste.

3.Blogging is related to 419 and bloggers are 419 : Since blogging isn't a job discovered long ago in Nigeria and 419 was already discovered before blogging and they both deals with internet,many especially those born at late 40's belief blogging is just a customized name for 419.

If you tell anyone you choose blogging as a career or you make money online and they are not the type that are used to browsing,na 419 they will call you which is wrong. Bloggers aren't 419 please note the difference

4.Blog is thesame thing as forum : Many believe that all websites are blog and all blogs are websites,hardly can some spot the difference between website and forum .
The correct way is all blogs are websites but all websites are not blog. Nairaland blog,Google are not blogs but they are websites

source: http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/09/16/6-things-people-believe-bloggers-wrong/
http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/08/25/5-ways-make-money-online-nigeria/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
6. Bloggers are part-time yahoo yahoo guys....

cos you re on PC most times, they believe you re chatting with your client

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by semasir: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
On point!
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Please enlighten me on Affiliate marketing
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
Can you wait till tommorow like 12PM?
I will write every regarded thing about it like the one on my siggy

If you can't wait then i will teach briefly send me PM cool
KvnqPrezo:
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
techinfong:
Can you wait till tommorow like 12PM?
I will write every regarded thing about it like the one on my siggy

If you can't wait then i will teach briefly send me PM cool

Nairaland pm na wash!!!
Lemme wait...
The type that digital forum is using oo
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
OK I will notify you when i post it
KvnqPrezo:

Nairaland pm na wash!!! , Lemme wait... The type that digital forum is using oo
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
techinfong:
OK I will notify you when i post it
Thanks...

What's the requirements for owning a forum
Creating my forum but will be far different from any other forum...

Planned on using free hosting service
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
There are no special requirements about owning forum,just that you have to be someone that can code anything codeable to own a forum.

Forum recquires adding new features
KvnqPrezo:

Thanks...

What's the requirements for owning a forum
Creating my forum but will be far different from any other forum...

Planned on using free hosting service
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
techinfong:
There are no special requirements about owning forum,just that you have to be someone that can code anything codeable to own a forum.

Forum recquires adding new features
I won't be using phpbb,mybb,xenforo or any popular software...
My new discovery...
I'm a young developer...
I can Handle any ishh between Html and CSS and a little Js and PHP...
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by kingDELE(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nice write up.

.NW ur number 1, Biko tell me about other means of making money aside Adsense and affiliate market (when you get paid by sales from your link)

..in other news, i have a friend, he calls blogging Yahoo yahoo . and I cannot make money from it. I desperate to clear his doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
this post might be helpful

http://www.slashnec.tk/2016/09/affiliates-marketing-with-your-blog.html
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2016
kingDELE:
Nice write up.

.NW ur number 1, Biko tell me about other means of making money aside Adsense and affiliate market (when you get paid by sales from your link)

..in other news, i have a friend, he calls blogging Yahoo yahoo . and I cannot make money from it. I desperate to clear his doubt
There are other ways to fetch cash with your blog, read this post http://www.slashnec.tk/2016/09/monetize-your-blog-now-with-adhitz.html
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by joey150(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2016
Techinfong you should be giving tech information as your name says..but you are more of a blogger that blog about what bloggers should do or not..

Very misleading
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2016
joey150:
Techinfong you should be giving tech information as your name says..but you are more of a blogger that blog about what bloggers should do or not..

Very misleading
hello can dis name "Slashnec" fits for blogging tips, ideas, and seo stratagising
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2016
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2016
u are welcome
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by joey150(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2016
Ifexxy:
hello can dis name "Slashnec" fits for blogging tips, ideas, and seo stratagising
If you are looking for a domain name that would give an idea of what your blog is about, then slashnec dosent really fit.

But if you just want a general name then its ok. Slashnec is cool.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2016
joey150:

If you are looking for a domain name that would give an idea of what your blog is about, then slashnec dosent really fit.

But if you just want a general name then its ok. Slashnec is cool.
so u mean the name fits for blogging tips, seo
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by eliok(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2016
you on point
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by joey150(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2016
Ifexxy:
so u mean the name fits for blogging tips, seo
The name dosent fit, that is if you want people to know its about seo tips even before entering your site.. Like seotreats.com seotalk.com or bloggerhelp.com you know from the domain name what the site is about.

But slashnec could be about anything, its not specific is what i mean.

Hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by kingDELE(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ifexxy:
There are other ways to fetch cash with your blog, read this post http://www.slashnec.tk/2016/09/monetize-your-blog-now-with-adhitz.html
while I want to register, see d response

Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
I don't blog about seo alone o,infact it only deals with 6/100 of my blog,i wrote something about seo only once. SEO also deals with tech now don't you know?
joey150:

Very misleading
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
kingDELE:
while I want to register, see d response
hmm i dont why, but i registered since 2015, maybe change your country

Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
techinfong:
Probably many count blogging as a fake job but this post will tell you more

1.Adsense is the only way to Make money online: Many new bloggers seems to believe adsense is the only way to make money online which is not true
The reason behind it is that adsense seems to get more broadcast than the others but let me put it to you now that adsense is not the only way to make money online,we have many alternatives

2.Without copy and paste no blogger can progress : Many have titled bloggers name sef,ask anybody the synonyms of blog and they will tell you copy and paste cheesy . Not every bloggers copy & paste but you must be devoted if you don't want to copy and paste.

3.Blogging is related to 419 and bloggers are 419 : Since blogging isn't a job discovered long ago in Nigeria and 419 was already discovered before blogging and they both deals with internet,many especially those born at late 40's belief blogging is just a customized name for 419.

If you tell anyone you choose blogging as a career or you make money online and they are not the type that are used to browsing,na 419 they will call you which is wrong. Bloggers aren't 419 please note the difference

4.Blog is thesame thing as forum : Many believe that all websites are blog and all blogs are websites,hardly can some spot the difference between website and forum .
The correct way is all blogs are websites but all websites are not blog. Nairaland blog,Google are not blogs but they are websites

source: http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/09/16/6-things-people-believe-bloggers-wrong/
Hmmm op I don't trust you ooo....

but thumbs up ...even top News websites do copy.
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by kingDELE(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ifexxy:
hmm i dont why, but i registered since 2015, maybe change your country
alryt. Do u knw about infolinks?
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
kingDELE:
alryt. Do u knw about infolinks?
ya, bt i don't hv a detailed topic concerning them, check this link it might help you http://www.slashnec.tk/2016/09/top-5-best-advertising-networks-platform.html
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by kingDELE(m): 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ifexxy:
ya, bt i don't hv a detailed topic concerning them, check this link it might help you http://www.slashnec.tk/2016/09/top-5-best-advertising-networks-platform.html
I have been approved. Do dey have banner ads
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
No
kingDELE:

1 Like

Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 18, 2016
kingDELE:
(about infolinks) nop they don't bt for adhitz they hv, i think adhitz is better than infolinks
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 4:58am On Sep 18, 2016
You will say that again

adhitz kor adhits ni
Ifexxy:
(about infolinks) nop they don't bt for adhitz they hv, i think adhitz is better than infolinks
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by nmreports: 6:42am On Sep 18, 2016
Bloggers...
Quite difficult.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens / Google Celebrates Workers Day (pictures) / 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.