Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo (10337 Views)

9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE / Recommended Tips For Bloggers That Wish To Work With Brands / 4 Things People Do Online That Freaks Me Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Toluwani113: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
joey150:
Techinfong you should be giving tech information as your name says..but you are more of a blogger that blog about what bloggers should do or not..

Very misleading
hmm
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Clinton207: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Pls oooo I need someone to help me create my blog oooo,drop ur number pls if u can and I will contact u.
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
techinfong:
Guy you are talking about adque.t not ad.hitz. Am sure you haven't use adh.itz before guy
so you are trying to say i don't know what am talking?, ok visit www.slashnec.tk and tell the ad network u see there
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ok o. All i know is ad.hitz is poor
Ifexxy:
so you are trying to say i don't know what am talking?, ok visit www.slashnec.tk and tell the ad network u see there
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
It is not free unless you go join am with hosting
Toluwani113:

boss boss please can u help me buy a .com.ng for free ?
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
Toluwani113:
boss boss please can u help me buy a .com.ng for free ?
It's not for free now...
Check whogohost.com and domainking.ng it's 1,500
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Do the do
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by blaq05: 7:02am On Sep 20, 2016
techinfong:
Do the do
.... Hi mate, can I speak with you? your whatsapp not responding again. everyhappenings
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 7:45am On Sep 20, 2016
I've replied the mail,i dnt know you o
blaq05:
.... Hi mate, can I speak with you? your whatsapp not responding again. everyhappenings
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by blaq05: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2016
techinfong:
I've replied the mail,i dnt know you o
.. Are you serious? You don't know even this??

Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by techinfong: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2016
Don't know man.
Or ar you Bolutessy?
blaq05:
.. Are you serious? You don't know even this??
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by bedfordng(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2016
mmmm
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by bedfordng(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2016
Clinton207:
Pls oooo I need someone to help me create my blog oooo,drop ur number pls if u can and I will contact u.
you can get in touch if you need simple but professional blog like mine
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by Clinton207: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2016
bedfordng:
you can get in touch if you need simple but professional blog like mine
mail me ur contact so I can call you to get to work. Thanks
Re: 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo by bedfordng(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Clinton207:
mail me ur contact so I can call you to get to work. Thanks
all you request for is on my signature. My contacts are there below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Yahoo Mail? / Cost Of Running A Blog / 12 Tips For Becoming A Successful Web Designer - Kinginvahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.