Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Job Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity (609 Views)

Job Opportunity For All Anyone Who Knows About Agriculture With A Good Pay.apply / 4 Tips To Help You Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / Job Opportunity For Growth Hacker At Jumia Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity by BoomC(f): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Do you use cosmetics e.g toothpaste, roll on , fragrance, body cream, make up, etc daily?

Do you you get paid cash commission monthly by the company who produce the brand of cosmetic e.g tooth paste, roll on, haircare product, fragrance, make up etc that you loyally purchase monthly/regularly, which you use on a daily basis?

Have you thought about how many people said to you:

"hmmm! Your perfume! I love the fragrance!"

"what a lovely and healthy hair you've got, what hair range/brand do you use? "

" your make up is muaah!, I love the lipstick, the powder, the eyeliner..."

... and you are quick to tell them the brand you use!

You just sold that brand for FREE

It's time to Create your own economy /create residual income by becoming a life style and beauty consultant with an international Swedish beauty and wellness company of 49years .

Its time to learn how to turn your everyday cosmetic into money on a daily basis right from your home on the go or as a side project /business and live your dream life style

You and your family/loved ones enjoy the perk of travel round the world all expense paid by oriflame cosmetic Sweden .

You enjoy financial freedom to achieve whatever you seek to accomplish

You gain local and international award/ recognition by the company for your achievement in business

I Am available to coach you on how you too can earn good six figure monthly as residual income aside other monetary benefit like cash awards, like I do.

Interested?
Contact me on 07030589077 or bbm 7b4226be

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Huawei-fg ICT For Change Program??. / Berger Paints Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Trainees - September 2016 / Looking For A Paid Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.