Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] (95869 Views)

"Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage / Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Goes Braless In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by santos123(m): 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
dis king eye dey for up, so greedy undecideddis king eye dey for up, so greedy

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by Perfecttouch(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by Eliteklaus(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Igwe u want to die, on second thoughts shey na this man say make Nigerians comot for SA, abeg marry her make we for read ur obituary for nairaland by December. cause of death: over enjoyment
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by watchindelta(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin Chai!!! This king is "kinging"! Baba after u nah you!!! See Food!! Everything is there!!! Walahi this type of girl will "enslave" me, anything she says is "Final"!!! Its hard to find a girl like this in Nigeria, Nigeria girls will either be fine without shape, have shape without beauty, have front without back, have back without front, this lady has it "All". I DIE DER!! grin grin
But She no get pretty Face na,
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by CosmicJames(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Kylexy3000:
I swear those curves na surgery...
It does not matter my guy. What matters is that the curves are there. Who no like better thing. Imagine this old man?

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by zubby29(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Zehner:
The girl is fine and she gather but it now looks like her hips is on one side.

I am not beefing o.
baby lahot
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by Lionofdjungle: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
The king likes better things. Chelsea and Barca FC .There is no way you will see her unclothedness without feeling like doing it. The other six wives will go on sabbatical leave the moment the king marries her.
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by Yewandequeen(f): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Kylexy3000:
I swear those curves na surgery...
Exactly
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by danbrowndmf(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I'm not talking about me,I mean the lady.

No dear,I was banned,been searching for a comment from You since I got out of jail
that woman has her own money? Compare to king's own. She's even an unkown actress. How many movie have you seen her feature in? Lets leave this matter jare. Na true say yoruba girls yansh dy big cus they do bend down to greet? grin
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by nortcentrallord(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin Chai!!! This king is "kinging"! Baba after u nah you!!! See Food!! Everything is there!!! Walahi this type of girl will "enslave" me, anything she says is "Final"!!! Its hard to find a girl like this in Nigeria, Nigeria girls will either be fine without shape, have shape without beauty, have front without back, have back without front, this lady has it "All". I DIE DER!! grin grin

Looks like she got K leg. Well, one man's food... and beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by kayoxygen: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
King wey one marry dis one no get brain.. How u go marry person wey all people don see her buttocks finished..
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by CaraJewel(f): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Na only one syd hip dey..d other syd nko...
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Jesu!!!
See me see Curves.
'Zod, u need a chick like this.
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by jide219(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chai chai !! Diaris God oo
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by Calismart(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
no gree o
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by MENTORCH(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
soberdrunk:

But she is not fine, so calm down with the praises.
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by Skmoda360(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
NONNYG:
she was posing, d nyash get alignment joor
alignm......kwa....lol
kedu makagi.
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by Charles4075(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Zehner:
wholup....let me wear my waist trainer,bum bum and boobs pad. I will be back
Patiently Waiting.. cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by soberdrunk(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
firstolalekan:

But she's not fine facially too

Even your "pastor" will not be happy with you if he sees the pictures and sees your comment angry angry

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by soberdrunk(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
vivavik:
lwkmd. U done craze wella, Nigerian girls rock!

Wetin una dey rock?
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by smardray(m): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
cheesy[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]mtchewww...nd it is all dis kine of pple daf will b teachering person dat we shu nt b greeding...he see fresh tomato he wan to chop....baba agbaya...d gel sef...dat boob nd ass ehn
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by nortcentrallord(m): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
Zehner:

I am not beefing o.

No need to beef. She has K leg because of the funny looking hips. That's a NO NO for some folks like me but the King can take a dive if that's his wish.
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by soberdrunk(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
watchindelta:
But She no get pretty Face na,

My brother/sister please i beseech you, go to your bathroom or kitchen and wash your face with "cold" water and come back and take a closer look at the pictures.......
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by soberdrunk(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Looks like she got K leg. Well, one man's food... and beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

If she like make she get "q" leg, INFACT MAKE SHE NOR GET LEG........... I STILL DIE DER!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
soberdrunk:

Walahi! I dey vibrate for here! E bi like say make I commot prick pass ham through my phone, begin wire the baby from back, come grab bobbi with two hands! E no better for person wey put the tin for front page, my dick no rest tonight. Chai! Sexyceline and Rokiatu should come and see something.

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by soberdrunk(m): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
MENTORCH:

But she is not fine, so calm down with the praises.

From this your statement i know say your village people nor fit like you, its "witchcraft" behaviour to see "good" thing and call it "bad" angry angry

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by nortcentrallord(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
soberdrunk:

If she like make she get "q" leg, INFACT MAKE SHE NOR GET LEG........... I STILL DIE DER!!! angry angry

RIP there then brother.
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by kamzibobo(m): 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Old man
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by soberdrunk(m): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
nortcentrallord:

RIP there then brother.

RIP KE? There shall be no 'resting'

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by LoveJesus87(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
soberdrunk:
My brother You have spoken well. Seconded grin grin
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by MENTORCH(m): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
soberdrunk:

From this your statement i know say your village people nor fit like you, its "witchcraft" behaviour to see "good" thing and call it "bad" angry angry

You are so dumb, it's obvious you have never dated a fine girl; that is probably why she is fine in your eyes. She has a very nice body, but not fine facially. Are you blind?
Re: Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] by LoveJesus87(m): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Zehner:

I am not beefing o.
Ode one side ke? grin abi na ur eyes dey on one side grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. / Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.