Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

How To Verify UK And USA Adsense Pin In 5 Days Using Shoptomydoor ($10 Fee) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Verify UK And USA Adsense Pin In 5 Days Using Shoptomydoor ($10 Fee) (541 Views)

Foreign Adsense Verification 2019 for Nigerians , Shoptomydoor Outdated! / How To Verify UK And USA Adsense Pin In 5 Days Using Shoptomydoor ($10 Fee) / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Verify UK And USA Adsense Pin In 5 Days Using Shoptomydoor ($10 Fee) by naijng: 1:18am On Jun 27, 2018
Are you a blogger, living in Nigeria? You know its quite difficult getting approved for Nigerian Adsense for bloggers in Nigeria here and for reasons best known to Google Adsense team.

This is the exact reason why some if not several Nigerian based bloggers have taken their time to make a very useful turn in what kind of Adsense to monetize their website with.

Why not verify your UK and USA Adsense with us for #3,500 ($10). Click here!

Many Nigerian bloggers, these days use UK and USA Adsense for their website monetization as a result of its easy approval rate and equally, cheap price when it comes to buying from an already approved person.

In our previous article, we wrote about why you should choose UK Adsense over Nigerian and USA Adsense and today, we will be writing on the easy steps to verify your UK and USA Adsense using shoptomydoor for a little token ($10).

Have it in mind that if you contacted people whose job is to verify Adsense, they will charge you #6,000 for UK Adsense verification and #10,000 for USA Adsense verification (As this has to deal with the pin and tax verification).

So I suppose you would consider rendering a self-service to yourself for ($10) #3,600 isn’t it a good idea?

Brief introduction of Shoptomydoor
Shoptomydoor you know is an online delivery service in Nigeria here. They deliver several goods and items bought overseas and ship them to Nigeria here in few days and they have been reliable for a couple of years they have been in service.

Shoptomydoor offers a USA, UK, and Chinese address for shipping since these are the three basic places people choose to shop and ship from around the world.

Here, at shoptomydoor, you can receive your items in two ways:

. Either as a delivery in your location
. As an email to your email address
Either way, their services is still outstanding and perfect and here @ blogincomes.com.ng, we highly recommend their use for your online shipping of goods and services.

Since we are here for the obvious, let’s quickly move to the detailed steps to verify your UK and USA Adsense using shoptomydoor services.

Setting up shoptomydoor account
. Go to shoptomydoor.com and signup for an account using your email address and using a password a bit complicated that you can always recall.

. Fill out other necessary and required pieces of information like age, country, state and zip code alongside your mobile number for phone verification.

. Verify your phone number with the digits you’ll receive from a no-reply source.

. Log in to your account and see your dashboard starring at you.

. Link your debit card with the account for payment of shipped items.

. Go to my warehouse and you’ll see the different addresses provided for your UK, USA and Chinese warehouse.

. Copy the details of the UK or USA warehouse and then go to your Adsense account.

In your Adsense account
. Go to payments

. Go to change details

. Change the address. While changing the address, put your shoptomydoor details as it appeared alongside your zip code, street address, city, and your name.

. Click on save.

. If you have never gotten to the pin verification threshold:

. $10 for USA Adsense
. €8 for UK Adsense
Then the pin will be sent upon reaching the verification threshold.

. If by chance your pin has been generated and sent before, then wait for two-three weeks, once the generate new pin notification is popped up, then generate new pin but change the address first and edit it to your shoptomydoor address, save the address generate new pin and send it to your address.

Back to your shoptomydoor dashboard
. Tell shoptomydoor about your new incoming shipments. To do this, go to your shoptomydoor dashboard and click “tell us about an incoming shipment”, fill in the required field and finally click on create a new shipment.

. Once the new pin is generated, you will receive the notification via the email used for signing up for your shoptomydoor account that a new item arrived in your warehouse.

. Go the your shoptomydoor account through the email sent to you and click on deliver your item either by email or by home delivery.

. Emeail delivery is best chosen as it is not a bulky item.

. A $10 payment is initiated on delivery through your credit card linked to the account.

. In less than five days your Adsense verification pin will arrive in your email and you’ll verify your account for no high cost and at your own service.

You might equally decide to start a helping hand using this method for other people and verifying their Adsense pin or better still you could see it as a business opportunity.

Either way, it is a good thing you know how to do certain kinds of stuff yourself.

Wrap up
Here @ blogincomes.com.ng, we do not charge our visitors an extra money to teach knowledge. We do tell you everything you need to know without asking you for payments.

This is an in-depth research to help several bloggers perform their own functions themselves and at a lower cost.

Source:http://blogincomes.com.ng/21/06/2018/how-to-verify-uk-and-usa-adsense-pin-in-5-days-using-shoptomydoor-10-fee/2743/reviews/
Re: How To Verify UK And USA Adsense Pin In 5 Days Using Shoptomydoor ($10 Fee) by adenath: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2018
It is a great thing to have discovered this service. I always worry about shipping from USA but since i discovered Shoptomydoor service, i realized how simple one can buy from USA with peace of mind. I am sending all my equipment's very soon for my production. Please keep up the great job as you have done in the past. I will keep referring people to you service.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jyiii / Help! Web Programmers / Namwcheap Stellar Plus Hosting For 5,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.