Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu (3320 Views)

The Problem Of Nigeria Football By Sunday Oliseh / Response To The Hate Speech On Football By Ann Coulter / Reasons INDIAN Was Banned From Football By Fifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by kizi: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2009
CarlosVent:

AMODU pls resign and leave this country for them cos the management will not and will never take Nigeria to any where even if we get Marcelo lippi of Italy or Guardiola of Barca to coach Nigeria what will happen will still happen.

we have bad management u may not know cos uir not there but a lot of forces from the management will make no coach to succeed.

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS

Amodu is only talking because the fools at the glass house did not sack him, only in Nigeria will a failure like Amodu justifies his failure and believe Nigerians will appreciate his failure to qualify 9ja to SA 2010
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by semid4lyfe(m): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2009
Thunder Fire him for saying so but wetin una expect when Siasia's Egypt 2009 performance makes Amodu look like the best thing to have happened to Nigerian football?
If Amodu is a failure, then Siasia is a bigger failure.Simple!
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by semid4lyfe(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2009
Thunder Fire him for saying so but wetin una expect when Siasia's Egypt 2009 performance makes Amodu look like the best thing to have happened to Nigerian football?
If Amodu is a failure, then Siasia is a bigger failure and a flop. Simple!
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by dinggle: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2009
You go blame Amodu?? e no talk since oh! untill him see say the man(Siasia) wen be threat to him job flop for egypt e come get power. chei naija sef wit magomago citizens.
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2009
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by furacao(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2009
Nigerians are to abusive. Are you saying that you do not have a friend, or neighbour in your area who talks a lot of rubbish about football?
Most of you cannot even play football talk less of coach your street team. Amodu is not good, okay we agree.
Which Nigerian coach can replace him? Siasia? Probably not. Foreign coach? Abeg. With all the news coming out of Nigeria on the international scene, who will want to come?
So leave the man alone. He is not good enough he is not good enough.
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by tunyus(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
is amodu on DRUG?
I only know is big time drunkard
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by txxxed(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2009
Its only in Nigeria that people fail and still have the mouth and audacity to still talk.
First it as Ladan Boso, the failure that could not the African juniors with the Flying Eagle, now its the turn of a man who does not even know a thing about football. somebody who has been winning matches by luck. coach or no coach, the players i the so-called super eagles squad can win any match, and they had been winning, not by amodu's technical input.
He should really ashamed to open his dirty mouth to say such rubbish. I no blame am sha, i hear say the man don mad before, maybe na de madness don dey start again.

Read football gist at www.gamegist.com
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by vislabraye(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2009
Amodu should act more professional. I was going soft on him thinking he would feel remorse for the defeat, but  he has just uttered non-sense. Even a very good and professional  coach would accept responsibility for the failure of the team. he wouldn't come up and start yanning rubbish. He would rather resign but in Nigeria, the coach must be sacked. Let Amodu learn from European coaches how they answer questions and deal with defeat. Who is he to say Nigerians don't know football. He should be begging for forgiveness. Which Nigerian wouldn't be annoyed with the way we lost three points that could have secured our ticket.

furacao:

Nigerians are to abusive. Are you saying that you do not have a friend, or neighbour in your area who talks a lot of rubbish about football?
Most of you cannot even play football talk less of coach your street team. Amodu is not good, okay we agree.
Which Nigerian coach can replace him? Siasia? Probably not. Foreign coach? Abeg. With all the news coming out of Nigeria on the international scene, who will want to come?

The funny thing is that no other Nigerian coach can perform better. I still believe the players should be held more responsible if we don't qualify. Infact they don't deserve to go to the world cup; not this generation of players.
semid4lyfe:

If Amodu is a failure, then Siasia is a bigger failure.Simple!

Siasia deserves some credit becase he has taken us to two finals before. Amodu is suppose to be more experienced, but what has he done? To make matter worse, he is insulting Nigerians,
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by mamagee6(f): 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2009
That Amodu is so ignorant. cool
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by tayoast(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2009
hmmm. Amodu has spoken well.

But, decided not to speak about d unpatriotic, undetermined, and ill-committed manners in which his team prosecute matches.

I believe pple would understand if u work hard but results, 4 one reason or the other, refuses to come your way. Afterall, we r humans and it happens.
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by sley4life(m): 3:54am On Oct 11, 2009
Amodu is a m.u.m.u and should be jailed for uttering such statement
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by asunaobi(m): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2009
I wonder why everyone is attacking Amodu like this. He is the man at the forefront and he has exausted himself both mentally, tactically and physically before his conclusion. His comment to me is not an insult to Nigerians because he also included himself being a Nigerian. What he meant sounds to me like a wake up call telling all of us that soccer has gone nuclear. It is no longer a game of pass to me and I pass to you. The game has gone more technical that we can imagine and unfortunately we dont have the morale incentives to keep up with the pace. A DIVIDED HOUSE NEVER STANDS! DOES IT?
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by SapeleGuy: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2009
furacao:

Don't mind them. Amodu is right, How many of these big mouths dey support Local Naija football. Dem go fit die for Arsenal, Chelsea or Barcelona. How many English or Spanish people dey support local naija teams?
Ask these big mouths to name 6 players from their local side. Dem no fit.

People like Amodu & Eguavoen have been known to pay for national team expenses from their own pockets. You can't fault that commitment.
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by bidemi12(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2009
I dont care what anybody says Amodu should be fired and siasia should replace him. What do we need when appointing a coach? potential. Siasia, through past efforts has shown this. Fortunately and unfortunately he was brought back to earth with the display of his boys. Amodu has never shown any potential of leading the eagles, tacticaly, technically or otherwise. I'm telling you, any of us can coach the eagles if past experience is anything to go by. Just gather them together on the pitch and let them form their own game plan cause it seems that is how the've been surviving all these years. Can you imagine the audacity? So Amodu, yes we no know football but we have eyes and what we are seeing is enough to blind someone. You are living in past glory and nemesis will catch up with you soon.
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by drbiola(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2009
Yes Amodu was correct. We av too many coaches in dis country who only knows how 2 win matches from d front of thier tv set or reading complete sports.
Anyway dat doesnt make him d best coach but he is still better dat dump head that led us 2 egypt.
Leave it or take it
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by lexyman(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2009
A frustrated mind will always say such! that's is the best he can offer ,mentally ,physically ,intellectually he has been exhausted. uttering that rubbish to consolidate himself.to me: Amodu is a failure angry angry angry

na student  wey carry first know book.  
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by Akanniade(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2009
Humility is always lacking in all our office holders. Candour is not our lifestyle. They would rather die than resign. This is the bane of our society.
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by wildbello: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin Chei!!!!!!!!!!!! This Amodu sef, u no go kill person. The guy must be high on super glue, to have the guts 2 insult Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by rells2(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2009
I cannot believe what i am hearing from you guys . if the gy was such a dullard, why doe she have the record of the most appointed Super Eagles coach in Nigeria's history 5 times now more than any coach in Nigeria. haba, teh guy has had experience to know what he is doing .
Cos the sports minstry and NFF/NFA have proven times without number to be headed by dullards thats why they keep reappointing him. angry angry Secondly you say he has experience but what has his experience accomplished for the super/green eagles. To me he is just an experienced failure. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by Anabel(f): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2009
i can see someone that knows football, instead of him to be ashamed of himself, he still has the guts to go public and say nasty things, you are down man, you can never win any match, just submit your resignation letter for your own good, instead of going around to pick good players that love football, you are picking players that love money, the game is supposed to be recircled and not using a particular group of players for 100 years. imagine the so called i know football coach, benching Taiye Taiwo, I'm sure the players are bribing him to be on the pitch.
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by cisse7575(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2009
True Nigerians,

We are all dissapointed even though we fortunately won today's match. Ahmodu is Good, Onigbinde is Better but we should've let Siasia tried his best then (though N F A officials already know that Siasia is not "good' for them)and let see him if he is the best among all. But to be candid, hoping for SA 2010 is unfortunately very unlikely. Actually Mozambique can let us qualify, but left with me, Let's hope for 2014.
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by thisme(m): 2:38am On Oct 12, 2009
We thank God that nobody knows football in Nigeria except
Mr. Amodu! My challenge to him is to come over so that I
can set a logarithm question for him to solve, I think
he will be the ONLY Nigerian that can solve it!
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by harmeenut: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2009
Its not the fault of a drunkard!!!

Its the person that bought him BEER

spot on grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy lmao
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by Nezan(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2009
So Shuaibu know about football more than the over 150 million 9jerians? So serious angry
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by wolexojo(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2009
This guy must be a fool,did u guys see his face on Sunday evening, he looks like a DUNCE. The people that gave him the job are fools themselves,cos it only takes a fool to employ a fool.
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by Alxmyr(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2009
Nigerians don't know the kind of football Amodu know that made him a big time loser.
We don't know his kind of football that made him play Mozambique and barely have to wait till extra time to get a goal.
We don't know bad pattern of football Amodu play,
Conclusion, Amodu you are right we don't know your loser football,
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by Bravesfc: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2009
His comment is not worth a reaction from fans. He will eventually be sacked because it is an inevitable end result. It is a different thing when your team plays good football and you dont win matches. it becomes easier to identify the areas to improve on and you always see a progressive impact of a good coach on the team with every successive game played. Sadly, this is not the case with Amodu. Since 1995 when he had his first stint with the Super Eagles, it has always been a case of lacklustre performance that always reflects a uncreative bench that finds it difficult to read game flow towards making decisive game changing substitutions. I think he has had the most draws in super eagles football history and always seem to depend strictly on luck and not knowledge.

Anyway, lets just sit back and see if luck would get him to South Africa. Other coaches who have tried it end up wobbling and fumbling to a disgraceful end. I dont see him writing a new history but rewriting this same history if not worse. The world cup is not a place for immature players and coaches who believe in luck but for men and hungry players who desire glory and honor.
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by snokky(m): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2009
this is a simple maths.

If siasia boys won german u think this guy will every open hin mouth to yan nonsense?

if he try am his job don go be that!!!
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by chamotex(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2009
See as people just dey yab Amodu . . . . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by Smi1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
I Think we need a high qualitative coach someone that will be capable to handle the national team players especially players ^playing in europe they lack respect and vision
Re: Nigerians Dont Know Football By Amodu by MrCrackles(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2009
Amodu is a donkey - Coming from a man who doesnt know where his di.ck is!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falconets Depart For U-20 Women’s Wc / Best 3odds Games Per Day / Ronaldinho: Biggest Flop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.