Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The Front One? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The Front One? (646 Views)

Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The Front One? / Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket. / Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The Front One? by kingui(m): 12:55am On Sep 17, 2016
Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The
Front One?
by Nishant Raj

I'm sure everyone has noticed that tiny, little pocket on the right
side of your jeans and wondered what it's doing there. Especially
considering the fact that it's inside a pocket which is functional and
big enough.
What makes it more puzzling is that the pocket inside the pocket is
not even hidden away. It's not a secret pocket; it's right there in
plain sight.
So what is the point of that little pocket?

1 Well, being a guitarist, I could say that I use it for keeping my
guitar pick.

2 Or, carrying that small pendrive, which gets lost easily if placed
inside a bag. ( this is actually what I use it to do)

3 Broke men hoard change inside it!
For Noticed The Small Buttons On The Pockets Of Your Denims?
They’re There For A Reason,

But did you know what it was originally meant for?

It was originally a watch pocket!

Back in the 1800s, cowboys used to wear their watches on chains
and keep them inside their waistcoats. To keep them from breaking,
Levi Strauss introduced a small pocket where it could be securely
placed.

what do you use them for?

source;https://www.scoopwhoop.com/Why-Jeans-Have-That-Tiny-Pocket/?ref=SWD&ep=GDN&utm_source=google_adwords&utm_medium=paid#.6cw5e8ctb

Re: Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The Front One? by frostland(m): 2:35am On Sep 17, 2016
tanks ops for d infor.I use dem for nothing
Re: Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The Front One? by Davash222(m): 5:21am On Sep 17, 2016
Mine is used to pocket my Rizler cos I don't like to hear, 'stuff dey but no Riz' grin

(1) (Reply)

Poirier And Lorbecki Wedding / Check In Here For The St Eve Fashion Week : Fashion On The Street Show / Top Nigeria Instagram Fashion And Event Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.