Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Which Denomination Should I Join - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Denomination Should I Join (387 Views)

Why I Join The Freemasonry / Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. / Which Denomination Has The Highest Number Of Members? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Denomination Should I Join by officialPMN: 1:32am On Sep 17, 2016
I want to be a Christian but I don't know which one maybe I should be a deeper life or a redeemer or maybe even attend mountain of fire or maybe first square what of Anglican and Pentecostal or I can actually be a Catholic what if I want to go to church on Saturday I can be a Seventh day Adventist what of day star and Christ embassy. Or to even make a better choice let me be a Muslim at least I don't get to pick which mosque to attend. In my own thinking which means Muslims are one. Cause I see Christians arguing which denomination is better and righteous. Because I would call my self a Christian but I wont be able to go to a particular church. I guess instead of me trying to think of d church to go to I would rather be a MUSLIM. The religion of peace the path to success.
Re: Which Denomination Should I Join by kingui(m): 1:48am On Sep 17, 2016
I laugh I laugh I laugh there is only one way to God believe it or not

1 Like

Re: Which Denomination Should I Join by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 17, 2016
where have you been worshiping right from your childhood...in your attempt to stir up controversy and sit at your comfort zone and watch some brain washed religious bigots tries to outdo one another
Re: Which Denomination Should I Join by sekundosekundo: 2:48am On Sep 17, 2016
Stop deceiving yourself. Who told you that Islam is one, the Muslims your Buruntashi slaughtered in Zaria are they of the same Islamic faith with your PMB. Muslims in my area are also confused as to which mosque to worship, in their early morning prayers some can pass three mosques to their preferred choice giving one reason or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Which Denomination Should I Join by ITbomb(m): 7:20am On Sep 17, 2016
Muslims too have their favorite mosque and Iman which they listen to. The only difference is that they don't have fancy names

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Can A True Believer Be Possessed? / For Fun...notice To All Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.