Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Why I Join The Freemasonry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Join The Freemasonry (1336 Views)

The Origin Of Freemasonry Is North Africa Sex Worship And Human Sacrifice / World Wars, Atheism, Nihilism, Were Planned By Freemasonry 200years Ago. / Why Freemasonry Is Better Than Any Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Join The Freemasonry by lawjjj: 1:32am On Mar 03, 2018
1. For spiritual and intellectual growth: I know most Christians will argue goes beyond going to church, singing praises and paying offering; irrespective of the fact that all these has spiritual significance this is not enough to bring anyone into spiritual maturity, no wonder most people remain at same spiritual till death, here in freemasonry everything has a spiritual connotation. I don’t blame the general overseers(GOs) most congregation are not ready for hard-core bible truth(1 Cor 3:2 Heb 5:12) so it is not even included in the sermons and in the bible schools. Maturity has to be whole: body, mind and spirit. This you don’t get in any other society outside here.

2. For brotherly love: where is the love? That has been a question most people can’t answer, religious organizations whom are supposed to be practicing this are far from it. I once had an accommodation problem I ran to the church where I worship it was turned down, when I lost my brother, the church where he worshipped almost denied him because he wasn’t in any service group, even if they admit he is regular even had a special sit in church. Where is the love? But as a mason you must vow to help a brother even if it will cost you all, this is an integral part of your obligation.(2 peter 1:7-cool

3. For the common wealth: most masons admits that the sole purpose why they join this noble fraternity is for business and political connections, but please let us look a little deeper, this is icing on the cake as a brother you share in the “common wealth” of all inclusive all benefit, that reminds me of a the bible verse which churches don’t practice that is (Act 2: 44-45).

4. It is a Noble Fraternity: Freemasonry is a traditional initiatic order. It is not a secret society, but rather, a society with secrets. While it took its modern form during the Enlightenment, its traditions, symbols, and lessons reach back to pre-modern times.
The general work associated with the initiatic tradition and the purpose of Freemasonry, put simply, is to provide an environment where good men can come together to pursue meaningful intellectual and spiritual
growth. It is often said that Freemasonry “makes good men better.”

Time will not permit me to tell you all the advantages, but at least let me tell you what freemasonry is not:
a. It is not a violent confraternity: about two years ago a young man called me, he was an ex-Aiye member and he thinks he is already qualified to take a degree in masonry, but I shock he with the truth, that he will never become a mason, because he has an array of crime history.

b. It is not for blood money: most of the people who approach me wanting to become a mason always lament about poverty and how desperate they want to get out, a young undergraduate once said to me “I am ready to sell my soul” I asked him “for how much?”. On a daily basis both poor and rich sell their soul without knowing it; guess what? they sold for zero Naira! Here you don’t kill anybody for blood money, but you are permitted to learn mysteries that will bring you wealth and happiness.
c. It is not devil worship, but all religion inclusive.
For more information you can visit www.freemason.com.ng for questions use our contact form or send email info@freemason.com.ng
I must say this article is not an attack against Christianity nor any religion, I will agree with you if you think it as an endorsement for the noble brotherhood. Thank you. Lawrence (Master Mason)

Re: Why I Join The Freemasonry by blackpanthar: 1:43am On Mar 03, 2018
CAN YOU HEAL THE SICK?

Can you guarantee eternal LIFE?

Has any of the Masons given assurance of the afterlife?

why so many laws?

YOU CLAIM TO HAVE ANSWERS BY INCLUDING ALL RELIGIONS BUT YOU OMIT JESUS CHRIST

Without knowing it you all are dancing with the devil.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Join The Freemasonry by lawjjj: 2:09am On Mar 03, 2018
No humans ever heal the sick by himself, Jesus the son of God is the only healer and its only by his name you can perform these miracles; but take your time to reflect on Jer 8:22 while doing that think of those in the medical field; secondly masonry does not change or ever attempting changing anyone's faith, I am still a believer in christ, plus there are pastors here grin grin grin
Re: Why I Join The Freemasonry by ysyowel(m): 7:07am On Mar 03, 2018
he who have the Son have life, he who doesn't have the Son doesn't have life, guy never sell your soul to the devil, rather surrender it to Christ and you will have life
Re: Why I Join The Freemasonry by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 03, 2018
You that is there, you cannot type a comprehensive English write up. Error riddled article.

No No. I don't want to be hearing this every Saturday midnight.

1 Like

Re: Why I Join The Freemasonry by NPComplete: 9:15am On Mar 03, 2018
Another useless scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Join The Freemasonry by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2018
lawjjj:
)
Why are this people always intimidated by Christianity, I saw an English quran yesterday,and I say about 15 pages that was uselessly and irrelevantly used just to discredit Christianity claim,it appalling, why don't just present your case or whatever incoherent reasons U have and go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Why I Join The Freemasonry by lawjjj: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
If you know better, you do better
Re: Why I Join The Freemasonry by lawjjj: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
TarOrfeek:
You that is there, you cannot type a comprehensive English write up. Error riddled article.

No No. I don't want to be hearing this every Saturday midnight.
Please correct them, thank you
Re: Why I Join The Freemasonry by lawjjj: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
NPComplete:
Another useless scammer.
ok
Re: Why I Join The Freemasonry by MrOnPoint(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
lawjjj:
1. For spiritual and intellectual growth: I know most Christians will argue goes beyond going to church, singing praises and paying offering; irrespective of the fact that all these has spiritual significance this is not enough to bring anyone into spiritual maturity, no wonder most people remain at same spiritual till death, here in freemasonry everything has a spiritual connotation. I don’t blame the general overseers(GOs) most congregation are not ready for hard-core bible truth(1 Cor 3:2 Heb 5:12) so it is not even included in the sermons and in the bible schools. Maturity has to be whole: body, mind and spirit. This you don’t get in any other society outside here.

2. For brotherly love: where is the love? That has been a question most people can’t answer, religious organizations whom are supposed to be practicing this are far from it. I once had an accommodation problem I ran to the church where I worship it was turned down, when I lost my brother, the church where he worshipped almost denied him because he wasn’t in any service group, even if they admit he is regular even had a special sit in church. Where is the love? But as a mason you must vow to help a brother even if it will cost you all, this is an integral part of your obligation.(2 peter 1:7-cool

3. For the common wealth: most masons admits that the sole purpose why they join this noble fraternity is for business and political connections, but please let us look a little deeper, this is icing on the cake as a brother you share in the “common wealth” of all inclusive all benefit, that reminds me of a the bible verse which churches don’t practice that is (Act 2: 44-45).

4. It is a Noble Fraternity: Freemasonry is a traditional initiatic order. It is not a secret society, but rather, a society with secrets. While it took its modern form during the Enlightenment, its traditions, symbols, and lessons reach back to pre-modern times.
The general work associated with the initiatic tradition and the purpose of Freemasonry, put simply, is to provide an environment where good men can come together to pursue meaningful intellectual and spiritual
growth. It is often said that Freemasonry “makes good men better.”

Time will not permit me to tell you all the advantages, but at least let me tell you what freemasonry is not:
a. It is not a violent confraternity: about two years ago a young man called me, he was an ex-Aiye member and he thinks he is already qualified to take a degree in masonry, but I shock he with the truth, that he will never become a mason, because he has an array of crime history.

b. It is not for blood money: most of the people who approach me wanting to become a mason always lament about poverty and how desperate they want to get out, a young undergraduate once said to me “I am ready to sell my soul” I asked him “for how much?”. On a daily basis both poor and rich sell their soul without knowing it; guess what? they sold for zero Naira! Here you don’t kill anybody for blood money, but you are permitted to learn mysteries that will bring you wealth and happiness.
c. It is not devil worship, but all religion inclusive.
For more information you can visit www.freemason.com.ng for questions use our contact form or send email info@freemason.com.ng
I must say this article is not an attack against Christianity nor any religion, I will agree with you if you think it as an endorsement for the noble brotherhood. Thank you. Lawrence (Master Mason)

Please, what is the place of Jesus Christ in freemasonry?
Re: Why I Join The Freemasonry by kaja4real: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
how do I join and the requirements
Re: Why I Join The Freemasonry by lawjjj: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
MrOnPoint:

Please, what is the place of Jesus Christ in freemasonry?
masonry is a journey into the light, our focus is God just as Jesus points everyone to the father, read Acts 10 Meditate on vs 34 & 35
Re: Why I Join The Freemasonry by lawjjj: 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
kaja4real:
how do I join and the requirements
its because of people like you this thread was created not those judges up there, visit the web address in the article for specific question send email, download the petition form fill and submit it in a lodge. Dont send money to anyone, you cannot become one online
Re: Why I Join The Freemasonry by kaja4real: 10:28am On Mar 04, 2018
lawjjj:
its because of people like you this thread was created not those judges up there, visit the web address in the article for specific question send email, download the petition form fill and submit it in a lodge. Dont send money to anyone, you cannot become one online
thank u mi lord, mi lord i will like to send u pm

1 Like

Re: Why I Join The Freemasonry by lawjjj: 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
kaja4real:

thank u mi lord, mi lord i will like to send u pm
ok, send me an email as well
Re: Why I Join The Freemasonry by skyhighweb(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nice writeup scam Mmm mmmmmm
Re: Why I Join The Freemasonry by restore8(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2018
lawjjj:
ok, send me an email as well
please am just seeing this page...how do i join?

(1) (Reply)

Kennedy Ife Death: Man 'killed By Family In Botched Exorcism' / MFM April 2021 New Month Prayer Points / Who Is More Important To The Christian Between Jesus And Saul, Now Paul?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.