Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Kim K Flaunt Massive Boobs As She Attends Kanye West Concert In Miami, Florida - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim K Flaunt Massive Boobs As She Attends Kanye West Concert In Miami, Florida (1764 Views)

Toyin Lawani Bares Her Boobs As She Soaks In A Bath Tub / Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim K Flaunt Massive Boobs As She Attends Kanye West Concert In Miami, Florida by morereb10: 7:18am On Sep 17, 2016
Kim Kardashian flaunt massive boobs as she attended her hubby's concert in Miami, Florida on Friday night. Damn this is too much and suffice to say, this is what Nigeria singer Tiwa Savage is gradually emulating and her fans are not ok with it at all.

Checkout how Tiwa Savage's fans blasted her for showing too much boobs here

Well Kim stepped out in a see through silver dress, brown boots and a black purse. And boy, is that boobs popping or what??

More photos ....

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/kim-k-flaunt-massive-boobs-as-she.html

cc mynd44 obinoscopy seun missyb lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Kim K Flaunt Massive Boobs As She Attends Kanye West Concert In Miami, Florida by englishmart(m): 7:23am On Sep 17, 2016
her child wasnt breastfed walahi

1 Like

Re: Kim K Flaunt Massive Boobs As She Attends Kanye West Concert In Miami, Florida by pyyxxaro: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2016
I cove :-Xr my eyes with the blood of Jesus
Re: Kim K Flaunt Massive Boobs As She Attends Kanye West Concert In Miami, Florida by pyyxxaro: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2016
I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesus
Re: Kim K Flaunt Massive Boobs As She Attends Kanye West Concert In Miami, Florida by mmclatino(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2016
Sh&t, Still Fallen Crap
Re: Kim K Flaunt Massive Boobs As She Attends Kanye West Concert In Miami, Florida by mizporch: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2016
Plz just go naked dahs d best.... wink cry kiss
Re: Kim K Flaunt Massive Boobs As She Attends Kanye West Concert In Miami, Florida by lilmax(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2016
like man like woman

you are what you attract grin

(1) (Reply)

A Twitter User Shares The Photo Of A 'Bush Baby' He Caught / Singer Tekno Don't Want His Fans To Come Between Him And Rebecca / Toyin Aimaku's Ex Finally Confesses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.