Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria (33936 Views)

10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases / 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider / 18 Pictures Every Nigerian On Facebook Will Relate To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by krissconnect(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lala, na the new trend be this, no more snakes? Jumoke and tonto don go extinct jorr. Picture ti take over.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by FunkyMetahuman: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mrop:
11. Then you later reciev a text that you've
used 90% of your data plan and you are
like....... Just now without downloading
anything.... Yeepa
this is airtel cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by kennyjam: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Na Only YOU waka Come.... by P. GEJ
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by krissconnect(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
azeecoboy:
In my entire life,its either I use browsing cheat or i don't browse at all undecided lipsrsealed
I know ure lying but continue undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
azeecoboy:
When u use ur last kobo to buy 100naira airtime for subscribing and ur data connection is ON leaving you with 99.09 naira remaining
[size=15pt] op got me here oo,, e dey pain me like mad [/size]
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by udysweet(f): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin
I don laugh Belle tear o, lol. With each picture, laughter dey increase. God bless you op and other contributors. No be small. The struggle is real men. V

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by ychris: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
azeecoboy:
When u use ur last kobo to buy 100naira airtime for subscribing and ur data connection is ON leaving you with 99.09 naira remaining
ths godamn shiit got me extday
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by babasolo(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Back Then My Bb Curve7 Will Jst Be Switching From Edge To 3g. When It Stabilizes To 3g, My Battery Will Run Down. Thank God For Nokia Torch Light, Zero High Bp Guarantee
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by tsmat(m): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mrop:
10. And you finally turn on your hot spot for your friend and he's trying to download a movie of 250mb and you are like....
this one got me....lol.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by youngberry001(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
azeecoboy:
walahi i feel like dying when dis shiit happend to me.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
azeecoboy:
In my entire life,its either I use browsing cheat or i don't browse at all undecided lipsrsealed
what is browsing cheat? shocked embarassed
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by prince985(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
i can site my man james harden over there cool
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Vince77(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
azeecoboy:

Doesnt sound like a good wish if u ask me
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Julietcutie(f): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
lol I can relate
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Gosj01(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
azeecoboy:

How old are you?

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Bifwoli: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Where's a pic that most Africans can relate to about their mostly useless browsing?

Its either FaceBook,celebs & their kids,pics of snakes.....most africans don't do serious stuff online
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nice one bro.... You really made my nyt... Thanks
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
not when your using NTEL ooo

the speed pass that of light ooo
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by princemi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
i looked at your tread and i was like..

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by wisz1(m): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
youngberry001:
walahi i feel like dying when dis shiit happend to me.
and Yoruba friends will b like,I told you ,I told you

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by DaveHert(m): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lmfao!! cheesy grin cheesy grin all na right of passage in naija.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by chachanga: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
azeecoboy:
Tiri GboSA FOR you

@OP
nice one
wish you all the best as you.....
take care

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by doskie(m): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mrop:
11. Then you later reciev a text that you've
used 90% of your data plan and you are
like....... Just now without downloading
anything.... Yeepa
airtel
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by Ezegozie(m): 1:35am On Sep 18, 2016
azeecoboy:

Na poverty dey torment your life.
Don't worry, your mentality go soon change
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by DONOCHAS(m): 1:53am On Sep 18, 2016
azeecoboy:
maybe you should shear the code
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by goldedprince: 2:17am On Sep 18, 2016
But do u know any unlimited data plan in nigeria? Price dosnt matter
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by folasayolyn(f): 2:19am On Sep 18, 2016
or when you load credit for data n immediately they deduct for caller back tunes.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by kelvinkosi(m): 6:51am On Sep 18, 2016
azeecoboy:
I swear ....

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria by irepairsadmin: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2016
Lemme jst drop this here

@iREPAIRS: we fix all impossible gadget, just like HTC E9+ on display. Rejected ND destroy by computer village guys, was fix within an hr. U all deserve ZERO STRESS/MORE COMFORT for fixing of ur Damaged phone and laptop

Visit www.repairs.com.ng for more info

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Reasons Android Phones Are Better Than The Iphone / Whats the difference between Blackberry Bold 2 And Bold 3 / Check Out The New Blackberry Bold 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.