Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Help Needed With Data Analysis!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Needed With Data Analysis!!! (1035 Views)

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer / Business Analyst With Data Modelling Training / Help With Data Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed With Data Analysis!!! by zyphr(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2016
Hello data analyst and statisticians in the house. Please I need urgent guide on how to help a friend analyse this questionnaire.
I understand the basics and how to interpret outputs from spss. My experience with data analysis is mainly in data from biological and life sciences. Analysis of such data are usually direct.
To cut the story short my friend is required to test the hypothesis: there will be a significant difference in gender perception on sports among male and female. He is to use correlation.
I am confused as to either I am to use all the questions in the questionnaire or I am to select just one question that relates more to the hypothesis we are to test.
Below is a screen shot of the questionnaire.

Re: Help Needed With Data Analysis!!! by herxix(m): 6:50am On Sep 18, 2016
This is a very simple thing just transform all the sports interactive....then you test against the gender alone.
Re: Help Needed With Data Analysis!!! by zyphr(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
herxix:
This is a very simple thing just transform all the sports interactive....then you test against the gender alone.

Thank you very much Bro. I am very grateful. Pls one more question. How do I carry out the transformation.

And if I get you correctly, after transformation all the questions under sports will be treated as one variable right considering the fact that each of the questions under sports is considered as a variable? Initially I thought of picking only question since they are all related and test it against gender.

Thanks once again. Please let me recharge your phone.
Re: Help Needed With Data Analysis!!! by herxix(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2016
Using SPSS21 go to transform then compute variable then add each questions and click ok.......etisalat: 08185654123 or glo: 08050993627
Re: Help Needed With Data Analysis!!! by zyphr(m): 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
herxix:
Using SPSS21 go to transform then compute variable then add each questions and click ok.......etisalat: 08185654123 or glo: 08050993627

Thanks Bro. Hope you got the recharge.
Re: Help Needed With Data Analysis!!! by herxix(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yes thanks bro you can hook me up on whatsapp we might have some other things to do 08185654123
Re: Help Needed With Data Analysis!!! by zyphr(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
herxix:
Yes thanks bro you can hook me up on whatsapp we might have some other things to do 08185654123

Just seeing your reply. I have been away from social networks for a while. Would chat you asap.

(1) (Reply)

Fupre Admission List 2016/2017 / Is It Right To Fight And Injure Your Dad For Mercilessly Beating Ur Mum / Admission Into NCE And PDE Courses Is In Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.