Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Busty Instagram Twins Thrills Followers With Their Massive Booty And Huge Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busty Instagram Twins Thrills Followers With Their Massive Booty And Huge Boobs (4337 Views)

Oge Okoye Celebrates One Million Instagram Followers With Hot Photos / Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] / Another Busty Instagram Star Thrills Her Followers With Her Massive Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Instagram Twins Thrills Followers With Their Massive Booty And Huge Boobs by celebrityvoic1: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2016
This is indeed the only decent photo of her that I have ever seen shocked, with her space-occupying milk industry fully covered and not looking too flashy. We however hope to see their appear more decent thereafter. cl!c k the below to view more p!ctur

http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/09/busty-instagram-twins-sister-thrills.html

Re: Busty Instagram Twins Thrills Followers With Their Massive Booty And Huge Boobs by manuel80(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2016
Hian!!.. World of crazies

1 Like

Re: Busty Instagram Twins Thrills Followers With Their Massive Booty And Huge Boobs by naijaboiy: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2016
Not in the least thrilled. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busty Instagram Twins Thrills Followers With Their Massive Booty And Huge Boobs by Danosky502: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
all I c z two girls lukin for bf to b able to scale try dis recession.... lord cover my eye from beholding iniquity amen

1 Like

Re: Busty Instagram Twins Thrills Followers With Their Massive Booty And Huge Boobs by villareal15(m): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Damn cry
Re: Busty Instagram Twins Thrills Followers With Their Massive Booty And Huge Boobs by Julietcutie(f): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
na wa o... but they are sexy BTW
Re: Busty Instagram Twins Thrills Followers With Their Massive Booty And Huge Boobs by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Are they humans? undecided
Re: Busty Instagram Twins Thrills Followers With Their Massive Booty And Huge Boobs by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
I wld av said fvck u to d girls but op u deserve to take d fvck u so take it FVCK U!
Re: Busty Instagram Twins Thrills Followers With Their Massive Booty And Huge Boobs by YabaLeftist: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Disgusting tattoos on their body. See as their back look like snake skin. Talk about misplaced priorities.
Re: Busty Instagram Twins Thrills Followers With Their Massive Booty And Huge Boobs by fox26: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
they want anaconda
Re: Busty Instagram Twins Thrills Followers With Their Massive Booty And Huge Boobs by hustler86(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
#Ibejioran, #Endtimetwins, #EkwensuEjima,
Re: Busty Instagram Twins Thrills Followers With Their Massive Booty And Huge Boobs by pxDharniel(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Fake ass......nonsense!!!!!!
Re: Busty Instagram Twins Thrills Followers With Their Massive Booty And Huge Boobs by Fidelismaria: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided u must be high on dry oshogbo weed u call dis decent any way fidelismaria likey
Re: Busty Instagram Twins Thrills Followers With Their Massive Booty And Huge Boobs by Nickymezor(f): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nt cool @ all undecided
Re: Busty Instagram Twins Thrills Followers With Their Massive Booty And Huge Boobs by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 18, 2016
I won't talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Big Boobs / Regina Daniels Surprise Ned Nwoko's Son With A Car As He Celebrate 3yrs Birthday / "I'll Rather Die Broke Than Join Illuminati" Cardi B Writes After Her New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.