Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil (9859 Views)

Armed Fulani Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Gun Battle In Benue. Photos / Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment / Cult Leader "Jungle Boy" And His Gang Killed By Soldiers In Rivers. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil by sekundosekundo: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
blingxx:
this is not news to me undecided when will price of rice come down abeg

Ask OMENKA and NgeneUkwuewu.
Re: Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil by Vokians(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Gallant Soldiers. NA having more prestige each day.
Re: Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil by Wolex143: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
Good of u soldiers.
Re: Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil by proeast(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nna the village saboteurs fvrk up sha. Why betray homeboys that want to grab a piece of the national cake? It would have made sense if this country is functional but we are talking about a failed country were peter is being robbed to pay paul. What difference will it make when another ab.oki is going to steal it? Or how do you think the likes of Burantashi were able to buy houses in Dubai and other places Ka uche unu dikwa ya, we are living in a zoo, so no need snitching on your folks!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil by John902(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
nototribalist:
it's our OIL, not FG oil. Period
dey drink am
Re: Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil by Nusaf: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
nototribalist:
define this certificate first
Off topic. Pls answer the question and stop digressing grin
Re: Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil by DLioness(f): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
victorvezx:
Flat-heads too wan thief oil. Leeches and parasites
shut up dats Abian oil!
Re: Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil by Krismart(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
Recovered just to hand them over to the executive and certified thieves at Abuja.
Re: Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 18, 2016
These are no thieves or vandals, they were but simply making profitable use of the natural resource extant on their environment.
Re: Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil by billyG(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2016
nototribalist:
it's our OIL, not FG oil. Period
The oil belong 2 everybody it belong to nobody.
Re: Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil by echerow: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2016
OJORO CERTIFICATE. PMB DID NOT ALSO PASS ANY MILITARY EXAMS. SO EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GUY NA OJORO OJORO.
nototribalist:
define this certificate first

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil by Elbowroom: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2016
chimah3:
Who did they steal from?

Hope they also arrest people with gold in the north as well!

Iranu!

ode
Northerners don't behave like that come to the north to see for yourself
Northerners don't steal government things & claim it's there own because its on their land.

Northerners don't have such selfish reasons.
Re: Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil by chimah3(m): 9:59am On Sep 18, 2016
Elbowroom:

ode
Northerners don't behave like that come to the north to see for yourself
Northerners don't steal government things & claim it's there own because its on their land.

Northerners don't have such selfish reasons.

It's your dadi that's an Ode!

I live in the north and I have my facts. I'm not just speaking!

Get educated instead of struggling to be ignorant!
Re: Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil by Cletus77(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
were did they get the oil at d first place?? and where dem bin wan go refine am for abia Its abt to go down!
Re: Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil by nototribalist: 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
billyG:

The oil belong 2 everybody it belong to nobody.
ok, make una come carry na
Re: Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil by Elbowroom: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
chimah3:

It's your dadi that's an Ode!

I live in the north and I have my facts. I'm not just speaking!

Get educated instead of struggling to be ignorant!

Fool Oloshi
You live in the north peacefully but you hate them?
That's the highest form of dullness* why can't you go back to your village
Re: Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil by chimah3(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Elbowroom:

Fool Oloshi
You live in the north peacefully but you hate them?
That's the highest form of dullness* why can't you go back to your village

So much bitterness in your life!!

I will spare you so you won't die!

Stay safe buddy!!!
Re: Soldiers In Abia Seize 50,000 Litres Of Stolen Crude Oil by Elbowroom: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2016
chimah3:

So much bitterness in your life!!

I will spare you so you won't die!

Stay safe buddy!!!

Gerrararahia mhen

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) / RRS Officers Arrested For Extorting N5000 From a Motorist in Lagos. VIDEO / 8 FCT Residents Regain Freedom From Kidnappers After Paying N5m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.