Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Despite Two Consecutive Defeats Mourinho Calls Squad " Very Good Guys" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Despite Two Consecutive Defeats Mourinho Calls Squad " Very Good Guys" (378 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Jose Mourinho Calls De Boer The Worst Manager In Premier League History. / Chelsea Star David Luiz Mocks Former Boss Jose Mourinho, Calls Him A Pessimist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Despite Two Consecutive Defeats Mourinho Calls Squad " Very Good Guys" by FTScores: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
After two consecutive defeats , Jose Mourinho has acknowledged it won’t be easy to bounce back to winning ways when Manchester United visit Watford tomorrow.

Manchester United were beaten by City rivals, Manchester City last Saturday and then they lost to Feyenoord at an Europa League match on Thursday (September 15, 2016).

Speaking at a post-match press conference in Rotterdam, Jose Mourinho described his players as "very good guys" while also praising their willingness to work hard in difficult circumstances.

“You win matches and people are happy and full of confidence,” he said.

“You lose matches then people are sad and they feel it. That is the normal nature of football players. I am here to try to stop them from being in a negative mood because we lost two matches. They were two matches where we didn’t play well for 90 minutes but they were two matches where we deserved a better result."

“I don’t think it will be easy [to bounce back] but the game will be independent. It is a new event, it is another match, it starts at minute zero and so I think it has nothing to do with the two previous matches." Mou said about the upcoming match against Watford on Sunday.

“Obviously when you lose matches then the mood and feeling is not the same. That is normal, but we are experienced people and the players are very good guys. I know they want to win, they want to work and that is what we have to do.”

United is expected to come out with a very strong line-up on Sunday which will see Wayne Rooney return to the squad after being left out against Feyenoord on Thursday. Pogba who has been at the blunt end of internet meme's for not living up to his price-tag is also expected to start against Watford.

The match kicks off at 12:00PM WAT at Vicarage Road on Sunday.

Source: http://fulltimescores.net/2016/09/17/mourinho-backs-good-guys/

Re: Despite Two Consecutive Defeats Mourinho Calls Squad " Very Good Guys" by bossom99(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
Well only the wise can dance to the melodies of life, well done.

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Star, Osazee Odemwingie Endorses Ize-iyamu For Edo Election / Please How Do I Stream Live Matches On Pc / Barca Suffers The Absence Of Lionel Messi- Sergio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.