Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

How Do You Differentiate A Christian Today From A Voodoist Or Traditionalist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Differentiate A Christian Today From A Voodoist Or Traditionalist? (644 Views)

Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) / Pastor Turns Born-Again Preacher And Traditionalist (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Differentiate A Christian Today From A Voodoist Or Traditionalist? by Beckyblanca(f): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Today it is almost impossible to differentiate between a Christian and a believer of Shango, Oduduwa, Baal or Voodoo. Back in the days the difference was clear to me but, today I can hardly tell the difference between a Christian to a traditionalist or pagan. It doesn't even appear to have any difference anymore. Has the world started worshipping Baal and deviated from the teachings of the Christ? Things I see in Church today does not represent Christ at all.
Re: How Do You Differentiate A Christian Today From A Voodoist Or Traditionalist? by Nusaf: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Differentiate A Christian Today From A Voodoist Or Traditionalist? by Scholar8200(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Beckyblanca:
Today it is almost impossible to differentiate between a Christian and a believer of Shango, Oduduwa, Baal or Voodoo. Back in the days the difference was clear to me but, today I can hardly tell the difference between a Christian to a traditionalist or pagan. It doesn't even appear to have any difference anymore. Has the world started worshipping Baal and deviated from the teachings of the Christ? Things I see in Church today does not represent Christ at all.
Serious allegation! Can you mention specifics?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Differentiate A Christian Today From A Voodoist Or Traditionalist? by spartoo: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
you may be high on shoemaker gum
Re: How Do You Differentiate A Christian Today From A Voodoist Or Traditionalist? by yorhmienerd(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mordern age Christianity now erupting, iPad weilding pastors, skimpy dressed workes, business minded Churches. Only GOD can save us
Re: How Do You Differentiate A Christian Today From A Voodoist Or Traditionalist? by Beckyblanca(f): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
how do you mean?
spartoo:
you may be high on shoemaker gum
Re: How Do You Differentiate A Christian Today From A Voodoist Or Traditionalist? by Beckyblanca(f): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
should I? fake prophets, fake pastors, sex in the church, homosexuality, mundane philosophy, too much emphasis on materialism, immorality, magic and tricks etc. so which are u familiar with?
Scholar8200:
Serious allegation! Can you mention specifics?
Re: How Do You Differentiate A Christian Today From A Voodoist Or Traditionalist? by Scholar8200(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
Beckyblanca:
should I? fake prophets, fake pastors, sex in the church, homosexuality, mundane philosophy, too much emphasis on materialism, immorality, magic and tricks etc. so which are u familiar with?
There have always been wolves among the sheep. Besides, no matter how seemingly bad Jezebel makes Israel, God still has 7000 men (Ministers and saints) who have not bowed the knee to Baal! That Korah, Dathan and Abiram were the most visible and popular does not mean there were no Joshuas and Calebs around.
Re: How Do You Differentiate A Christian Today From A Voodoist Or Traditionalist? by spartoo: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Beckyblanca:
how do you mean?
like I mean u sniffed shoemaker gum to put you in the mood for such a post
Re: How Do You Differentiate A Christian Today From A Voodoist Or Traditionalist? by kevoh(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Mordern age Christianity now erupting, iPad weilding pastors , skimpy dressed workes, business minded Churches. Only GOD can save us
Just out of curiosity, why is the phrase in bold a vice?
Re: How Do You Differentiate A Christian Today From A Voodoist Or Traditionalist? by Beckyblanca(f): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
Does your mother know you are online?
spartoo:

like I mean u sniffed shoemaker gum to put you in the mood for such a post

(1) (Reply)

Does God Love Everyone Or Just Christians? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/11/16 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/11/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.