Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son (31713 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) / Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Her son clocks 7 months today

tontolet

"HAPPY 7months to the KING Of My Life..
#DaddysBoy #MummyBestie
Baby KING i Love You Now And Always..
Bless You Always #Best7MonthsofmyLife #ThankfulLord"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKdW6SGjfJN/?hl=en

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by Elfree: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
see house abeg...God plsssssssssssss answer my call.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by mhizAnnie(f): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Fadalud please comman answer me...I'm begging cos e aff reach so
Lol

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
lovely

See this >>>>> Funny Pictures You Can Easily Relate
With When Using Data in Nigeria http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/funny-pictures-you-can-easily-relate.html?m=0
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
The kunu care wey this man dey give Toto Tonto Dikeh good ooh..see as she don fat cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by naijacampu(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
She is getting fat!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by Omoabejide(f): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Can't still believe this girl will be so humble to keep a man. Congrat o Tonto

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by UltraSphinx(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
when I saw Tonto's sister, I was wondering how her sister was so obese and tonto herself remains slim.. But now I can see that "destiny" can only be delayed, but cannot be denied. cheesy

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by gbaskiboy: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Elfree:
see house abeg...God plsssssssssssss answer my call.
I have not seen your call o, keep on calling

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by ayamkhalifah(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
I wish dem well
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by Wealthyone: 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Congrats tonto.....but learn to kip your family away from public eye. not everything needs to be on social media.

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by gbaskiboy: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hope the little boy is not Imbec*le, since the little boy was born she has not show us his face. #concernednairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by Proffdada: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
It's not Halloween yet and she's already scaring the kid with odd makeup undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by Donmichaelz(m): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
God bless your marriage,,,, it wount fail as expected by bad belle people.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by joseph1832(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Funny how the bad gurls find happiness more than the righteous, self sanctimonious ones.

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by born2wyn(f): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
when are we going to see the baby's face na tonto?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by techinfong: 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Wow
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by AngelAhnie(f): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Tonto love this guy pass her mother and father.She no dey flaunt them as she dey flaunt Mr X on social media.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by NujiPressy(f): 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Congrats Tontolet! I celebrate with you. To all haters, you can go hug a high tension cable. Whom GOD has blessed, no man can curse.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by DIKEnaWAR: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
This her hubby is really Obasanjo' s son? I asked because he is already taking Obasanjo' s frame. Just that he is light skinned, but the rest of him looks like obj.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by BE811APP: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dey still never show him face angry

She should ask Tiwa What fans did to her d day she decided to show Jam-Jam abi na Jafarau's face grin cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by ALAYORMII: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Is it every month we will be seeing Tonto Dikeh and her Son on front page??

Seun, are you not yet over her??

She's married for God's sake

Get Ur acts together ogbeni

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by Mckandre(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Omoabejide:
Can't still believe this girl will be so humble to keep a man. Congrat o Tonto
its only a matter of time... no hating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by Laveda(f): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Funny how the bad gurls find happiness more than the righteous, self sanctimonious ones.
You don't live with them.

So how do you conclude they are happy from just pictures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
UltraSphinx:
when I saw Tonto's sister, I was wondering how her sister was so obese and tonto herself remains slim.. But now I can see that "destiny" can only be delayed, but cannot be denied. cheesy
True
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by joseph1832(m): 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
Laveda:

You don't live with them.

So how do you conclude they are happy from just pictures
First, no scandal. At least you've not heard anything negative about Tonto since she got married, have you?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by Laveda(f): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
joseph1832:
First, no scandal. At least you've not heard anything negative about Tonto since she got married, have you?

And what if she has decided to keep her private issues off social media?

We shouldn't just conclude like that...

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by osjoshua(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Seun n lala no dey use eye see topic related to Toto decay ......its not even a birthday 4 Gawdx sake
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 7-Month-Old Son by jkaro(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Good news there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Chisom Onyeke 'Jay Synths', The Record Producer Behind Teni's Hit "Case" / Olamide Set To Collaborate With Teddy-A Of BBNaija / Mary Lazarus And Twin Brother, Joseph, Celebrate Birthday Today - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.