Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport (1699 Views)

#BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture / Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) / Couple Who Met On The Day Efe Won BBNaija Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hello Guys am so Happy ....

I joined this Channel last Year and I Met Him ....

At first I was shy , the first day I saw him , sincerely I didn't like him ... But with time I had to give up cus he was nice to me ....

We were travelling for a friend's wedding.. In the airport to my greatest surprise he Proposed to me ..

Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by Cutehector(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
Wats d big deal in engagement?

1 Like

Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by dopedealer(m): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
I pray you cherish him forever and shine together
Congrats boo kiss
Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
This is what happens when Ladies replies messages smiley

congratulations dear smiley
Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by Davash222(m): 12:42am On Sep 18, 2016
"... the first day I saw him , sincerely I didn't like
him ... But with time I had to give up cus he was nice to me ...."

You didn't like him initially, even now you still dont like him.
You gave up cos he was nice to you, that means, after showering you with gifts and money, you started loving him.
Girls eeeeh.

2 Likes

Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:32am On Sep 18, 2016
eeeeyah....
Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by Airforce1(m): 5:48am On Sep 18, 2016
Davash222:
You gave up cos he was nice to you, that means, after showering you with gifts and money, you started loving him.
Girls eeeeh.

Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by IamNawty(f): 5:49am On Sep 18, 2016
Mine coming sooooooooooon!!!!
Bf is still gathering money for the ring.. #diamondRing grin

1 Like

Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by IamNawty(f): 5:50am On Sep 18, 2016
Davash222:

Girls eeeeh.
lmaooooo u saw dat too grin grin
Ladies marry pple who love them more.. Not somone she loves more
Esp wen d man hold small change again
Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by Davash222(m): 6:19am On Sep 18, 2016
IamNawty:
Mine coming sooooooooooon!!!! Bf is still gathering money for the ring.. #diamondRing grin
Bae, don't worry. I will make you proud. Lol
Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by IamNawty(f): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Davash222:

Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by Davash222(m): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49456963][/quote] You don't have to
Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49456963][/quote] kiss kiss kiss
Good morning bestie kiss
Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2016
Davash222:
When u turn papylo
Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by idupaul: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2016
Davash222:

Girls eeeeh.

I smell turbulence ahead
Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by olatade(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2016
Davash222:

Girls eeeeh.

Na so me sef reason am my guy
Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by Davash222(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2016
kingjabz:
When u turn papylo
What can the righteous do, my brother.
Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by IamNawty(f): 9:43am On Sep 18, 2016
HateU2:
kiss kiss kiss
Good morning bestie kiss
goodmrng ore.. Happy sunday
Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by Drajah(m): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2016
Cutehector:
Wats d big deal in engagement?

Me self tire o undecided
Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
IamNawty:
goodmrng ore.. Happy sunday
same to you.
You no go church?
Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
kingjabz:
But with time I had to give up cus he was nice to me ....

The guy has bought "love" with money and gifts. Hope the marriage lasts.
Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by Fkforyou(m): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
See as she been dey open her mouth as if she want choke, but few minutes later she don dey pose with the ring dey shine teeth everywhere.

Moral: Her cry na famzing, first class yimu..!!!
Re: They Met On Bbm Channel And He Proposed To Her At The Airport by endtimeshit(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
let them buy kids on OLX or eBay den. Hope say dem no go divorce for facebook sha.

(1) (Reply)

NATURAL BEAUTY: Kenyan Women Take First Position In The Whole World - Mike / Detention Of Olamide In Ikorodu Police Station / Davido Back With First Babymama Sophia Momodu After Sex Tape Scandal [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.