Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army (4958 Views)

Israel Downs Iranian Drone, Strikes Syria; Israeli F-16 Shot Down, Pilots Safe / 62 Syrian Soldiers Killed By US Led Coalition Aircraft "Mistakenly" / US-led Coalition Intentionally Killed Syrian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by blackjack21(m): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
CSTR2:
How is it your business what goes in Syria? You think Syria would give a whit about Nigeria if they had American support and the tables were reversed?
America has helped Nigeria immeasurably. They gave this country the much needed forex to even begin any form of development.
What happens in another country is not your business. Supporting the US who has been Nigeria's only true partner through the decades should be your paramount focus. International politics is not selfless, it is all about interests.

Dude please, what's on earth is wrong with you. It's people that are getting killed day in day out and you say it should be nobody's business because of some "pathetic aid support" which is useless to the actual Nigerians.
You sound like the type who would praises on corrupt practices because of the benefit you gain from them.

Innocent people are dying if you think it is alright because it is politics then you seriously need recalibration of your medullea grin sad

The least we can do is say it's wrong, you don't come and tell us not to do that.

PEACE.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by CSTR2: 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
blackjack21:

Dude please, what's on earth is wrong with you. It's people that are getting killed day in day out and you say it should be nobody's business because of some "pathetic aid support" which is useless to the actual Nigerians.
You sound like the type who would praises on corrupt practices because of the benefit you gain from them.

Innocent people are dying if you think it is alright because it is politics then you seriously need recalibration of your medullea grin sad

The least we can do is say it's wrong, you don't come and tell us not to do that.

PEACE.
There is something wrong with Nigerians . Your country is a shitthole and you are worrying about what goes on another country far developed than yours.
Real Nigerians don't benefit from aids seriously? Who is then benefiting from the free HIV drugs, free polio vaccines, free malaria nets subsidies, IDP rehabilitation funds and many other initiatives of the USAID.
If the US stop funding HIV drugs treatment in Nigeria, Over 90% of hiv infected Nigerians would die within a year. Let that SINK in.
Syrian politics is complicated. It does not concern you . Worry about your pathetic country first.

1 Like

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by CSTR2: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
Assad has been known to use Nerve gas on his own citizens and yet some people still believe he is a good guy just because the US for obvious reasons want him out.
Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by CSTR2: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
scully95:

Hahaha you will not stop amazing me with your headlock-gridlock way of reasoning.. Neocons wannabe fanboy..

Check foreign policy, if you don't know today, let me educate you. Nigeria is running an independent foreign policy.(do me i do you, Olodumare wont be angry) Ok, ode.

What you just made claims to are those few puppets working directly for world bank. Yes, Nigeria has had u.S installed puppet as head of state in the past but not in the recent times.

Nigeria's foreign policy if you don't know today is the friend of your enemy is my friend. ok get this sinked into your dead again braincells. It's not today that we have had foreign surrogates/puppets ok. Part of the problem Nigeria needs to purge out and most of all a totall economic freedom from the anglozionist empire. and this is one of the main reason u.s can never be friend in reality with nigeria because we have had a terrible past with them and they know we know.

As we speak, who is heading African development bank.. If you don't know, it's Nigeria. Let me also add this. The future is bright, the future is African development bank, china's silk road, brics, aiib and sco respectively..

No condition is permanent, we learn from mistakes and see where we are today. Very low in growth but it's all good because at the end of tunnel comes light. Nigeria is facing an economic war unleashed by saudi arabia, u.S permanent puppet.

In the list of puppets, Nigeria is not or cannot be categorized as a foreign permanent or temporary puppet. Yes you may have some puppets in the government but not as a whole unit. So your foolishness and backwardness will only continue to amaze me cos you are to low in any level of reasoning and applying the use of sense. I don't normally reply trolls, but I just needed to let you understand this as a fact.

What are you even doing in foreign affairs zone if you don't even know anything. Ordinary nigeria's foreign policy you don't know. Go to politics where more of dumbs reason like a goat. Fanboy wannabe jew.

mofo

And more nonsense.
Which foreign policy does Nigeria have? Is it not the usual ''Africa is the cornerstone of our foreign policy'' BS?
Well guess what, Africa is leaving you by. From west Africa to east Africa and southern Africa, we see African nations developing through progressive ideas and respect of human rights.
Nigeria has no influence anywhere, so sorry, your foreign policy is a joke and inconsequential.
Even Anlophone west Africa that was known to be Nigeria's sphere of influence has left you alone in the wilderness of repressive politics and institutional backwardness.
Nigeria has no foreign policy worth reckoning with.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by blackjack21(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
CSTR2:
There is something wrong with Nigerians . Your country is a shitthole and you are worrying about what goes on another country far developed than yours.
Real Nigerians don't benefit from aids seriously? Who is then benefiting from the free HIV drugs, free polio vaccine a, free malaria nets subsidies, IDP rehabilitation funds and many other initiatives of the USAID.
If the US stop funding HIV drugs treatment in Nigeria, Over 90% of hiv infected Nigerians would die within a year. Let that SINK in.
Syrian politics is complicated. It does not concern you . Worry about your pathetic country first.

Firstly I'm about humanity not some country affiliation bullshit.
I know enough people who die from HIV, and they die so broke due to their medical bills.
Those aids are for political hold, and I believe we can live sufficiently without it.

I can live with the fact that people are dying due to sickness than people being murdered.

The day we stop looking out for each other that is the day we lose our humanity.

I'll appreciate any help I desperately need, but I'll never accept that someone has to die for me to get that help.

I'd rather silently watch sick people die than watch people get killed, without saying a word.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by CSTR2: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
blackjack21:

Firstly I'm about humanity not some country affiliation bullshit.
I know enough people who die from HIV, and they die so broke due to their medical bills.
Those aids are for political hold, and I believe we can live sufficiently without it.

I can live with the fact that people are dying due to sickness than people being murdered.

The day we stop looking out for each other that is the day we lose our humanity.

I'll appreciate any help I desperately need, but I'll never accept that someone has to die for me to get that help.

I'd rather silently watch sick people die than watch people get killed, without saying a word.
And more emotional nonsense.
I didn't see this sentiment when assad was using nerve gas on his own people, or when Russia annexed a sovereign country illegally. No single condemnation from the useless putinophiles on this forum.
Because the US is involved we now start hearing sob stories everywhere as if you guys really care. As long as it checkmates American interest(good or bad) that is all you care about.
Yes, US aids don't come without conditions. If you don't want it, FINE, but don't come crying when everything has gone awry.
There is no father Christmas anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by romme2u: 12:28am On Sep 20, 2016
CSTR2:
I didn't see this sentiment when assad was using nerve gas on his own people, or when Russia annexed a sovereign country illegally. No single condemnation from the useless putinophiles on this forum.
Because the US is involved we now start hearing sob stories everywhere as if you guys really care. As long as it checkmates American interest(good or bad) that is all you care about.
Yes, US aids don't come without conditions. If you don't want it, FINE, but don't come crying when everything has gone awry.

oga calm down and save your breath.
these guys here are just expressing their opinions and it does not in any way change the game being played in syria.
u and lucas are taking this american citizenship and patriotism to extreme (maybe this is the reason u guys support extremist).

America is being antagonised daily because it does not accommodate other people's feelings nor opinion in their policies. they believe they are the all knowing, all powerful and stinkingly rich dudes that should be feared at all times. unfortunately the world does not work like that.

the fact that most americans live frivolous lifestyle does not mean everybody wants to be like them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by allan105: 5:54am On Sep 20, 2016
test
Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by Lucasbalo(m): 6:27am On Sep 20, 2016
romme2u:

oga calm down and save your breath.
these guys here are just expressing their opinions and it does not in any way change the game being played in syria.
u and lucas are taking this american citizenship and patriotism to extreme (maybe this is the reason u guys support extremist).

America is being antagonised daily because it does not accommodate other people's feelings nor opinion in their policies. they believe they are the all knowing, all powerful and stinkingly rich dudes that should be feared at all times. unfortunately the world does not work like that.

the fact that most americans live frivolous lifestyle does not mean everybody wants to be like them.
Who supports extremism ?. If someone defends America, it's extremism to you. You have the right in the world to support Russia or Syria as you want and I and others have the right to support America. I will say this again, with all the ills in Nigeria, you and your HAC colleagues have your priorities misplaced. All the circus barkers on nairaland foaming in the mouths about America means nothing but entertainment.
Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by blackjack21(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2016
CSTR2:

I'll assume that's not directed toward me because, I believe that you comprehend very well when I said it's about people getting killed, that it's about humanity...

Just as I also very well understand what you have been saying, which can be put in other words as- since country C is receiving aids from A, and receives nothing from country B, it's alright if country A decided to wage war and kill people in country B. That country C should care more about protecting it aid stream flow and not say a word against country A.. undecided

That's what you are saying, and it makes sense to you?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by scully95: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2016
CSTR2:
And more nonsense.
Which foreign policy does Nigeria have? Is it not the usual ''Africa is the cornerstone of our foreign policy'' BS?
Well guess what, Africa is leaving you by. From west Africa to east Africa and southern Africa, we see African nations developing through progressive ideas and respect of human rights.
Nigeria has no influence anywhere, so sorry, your foreign policy is a joke and inconsequential.
Even Anlophone west Africa that was known to be Nigeria's sphere of influence has left you alone in the wilderness of repressive politics and institutional backwardness.
Nigeria has no foreign policy worth reckoning with.

Local villager, you don't even know anything. I don't deal with uneducated villager like you. Just go out first, travel first, jand and Yankee does not mean you travel oh. Go out, start from Cotonou to Senegal, then you will be proud to be a Nigerian. Ode. Last time I went to Senegal, I was given a VIP treatment, till tomorrow Nigeria is still paying other countries aid. i sawyou mentioned aid above, like i said you don't know anything, everything you are typing here is just hearsay, nothing you know.

This one does not know anything, the peace keeping mission is dominated by which country.. The Economic Community of West African States Monitoring Group Ecomog is what again the last time i checked. Just get lost and stop typing because you don't know anything, nothing. Going back to the main topic because you have changed everything with your backward way of reasoning.

The demons runnning the country known as united scam of America, the leader of the anglozionist empire will be taught a very good lesson in Syria. It's now officially glaring by the day that these demons created Isis and all the terrorists in Syria. Yet all of them are being defeated even with their 64 coalitions which recently fired at the positions of syrian arab army, not the first time though, letting thier isis advance in d[b]eir ez zour[/b] recently... What does this tell those idiots that are hell bent on together we are stronger and can invade and win Russia in its motherland.

same goes to Syria, everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner, the owner is Syria.. aren't these bastards tried the same thing with Zimbabwe, what did they get, a total defeat. they will get the same thing in Syria, they are already even getting it.

to All the NATO crooks, Russia alone has defeated the united west 3 good times, it will do it again and again in Syria and anywhere else, of which in syria, you have syrian arab army, a united east against the empire of lies, the united westwith their foolish coalitions that recently bombed assad forces.

To side with the devil, Satan as described in the totally brainwashde foreign ideologies, both Islam and Christianity is like dealing with the west and the east. Meanwhile there is exception to this rule, with the exception of Iran, hezbolar and Syria. these are the real forces fighting against the oppresion, and this is where Nigeria really stand with you don't know.

omo ode.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by romme2u: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Who supports extremism ?. If someone defends America, it's extremism to you. You have the right in the world to support Russia or Syria as you want and I and others have the right to support America. I will say this again, with all the ills in Nigeria, you and your HAC colleagues have your priorities misplaced. All the circus barkers on nairaland foaming in the mouths about America means nothing but entertainment.

the extremist support part was sarcasm, sorry i should have use an emoticon there. like you have said everybody has the right to throw its weight behind any of the actors but it should not lead to denigrating others as sub-human because he/she is not siding you. everybody does not fancy american citizenship as it does not guarantee wealth and happiness.

about all the ills facing Nigeria, u should remember that rome was not built in a year and it took america atleast a hundred years plus to come to limelight. Nigeria is taking its baby steps and we are learning from the errors of our past. most big nations at early stages grapple with leadership tussle which is what is stalling Nigeria's growth presently and we are working to evolve a suitable model which would reduce power tussle and put us on the part of greatness.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by NairaMinted: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2016
I see that the self-hating, nitpicking, obsfucating house negroes are still at it...
Somethings never change..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by CSTR2: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2016
blackjack21:

I'll assume that's not directed toward me because, I believe that you comprehend very well when I said it's about people getting killed, that it's about humanity...

Just as I also very well understand what you have been saying, which can be put in other words as- since country C is receiving aids from A, and receives nothing from country B, it's alright if country A decided to wage war and kill people in country B. That country C should care more about protecting it aid stream flow and not say a word against country A.. undecided

That's what you are saying, and it makes sense to you?
But country B does not give a whit about you and would lick American balls if the situation were reversed. Besides Country B is governed by a mad man who uses nerve gas on his own people and which the US wants out.
Focus on your country and leave Syrians alone. The Syrian politics is complicated. There are very innocents there since most of them have joined one side or the other committing atrocities against each other.
Antagonizing the US who have being the main stay of your country for decades because of another country(who doesn't care one bit about you) far away is foolish. Nigeria has enough problems on its own.
International politics is not selfless, like I said before. Not the US, Russia or any other power. They all are fighting to protect certain strategic selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by CSTR2: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2016
romme2u:

the extremist support part was sarcasm, sorry i should have use an emoticon there. like you have said everybody has the right to throw its weight behind any of the actors but it should not lead to denigrating others as sub-human because he/she is not siding you. everybody does not fancy american citizenship as it does not guarantee wealth and happiness.

about all the ills facing Nigeria, u should remember that rome was not built in a year and it took america atleast a hundred years plus to come to limelight. Nigeria is taking its baby steps and we are learning from the errors of our past. most big nations at early stages grapple with leadership tussle which is what is stalling Nigeria's growth presently and we are working to evolve a suitable model which would reduce power tussle and put us on the part of greatness.
America along with the united kingdom created the baby steps of modern technology. Ofcourse they had to grow through trial and error. No serious nation today grow through so-called baby steps since everything is already available.
China became what it is today in just 3 decades. Singapore and Malaysia were third world nations in the 70s and 80s.
Qatar and india were hopeless jungles in the 80s. It didn't take them centuries for them to grow and develop.
Nigeria on this current path with its current leadership system and chaotic national direction will never develop to any appreciable standard in the nearest future. Maybe a few improvements here and there but no significant development. It would still be what it is.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by Lucasbalo(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
romme2u:

It's not your choice to be a Nigerian as much as its not mine to be a Yankee if you get my gist. We were all born into the circumstances. Look at the countries that came up with Nigeria in the late 50s and early 60s like Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore or even South Africa after their struggle with apartheid and compare them to out dear Nigeria. Nigeria is the most blessed of all the aforementioned nations by nature but what have you got for it. Unimaginable corruption and greed by the trustees of the Commonwealth and their proxies. In a country that is supposed to be a blessings to all Africa and beyond, most of her citizens are still struggling for basic necessities of life. My point is a country that's supposed to be a light in shinning armor is being turned to a junk yard. That's what i meant by saying charity begins at home. You and your comrades love Russia and Putin more than you love Nigeria. It's the hatred of Great US that unites you but funny enough, it's meaningless in the scheme of things. Buhari will meet the leader of the country you despise so much in New York soon. If I were you, my gripes and condemnation will be on your corrupt Thieflicians and their Proxies both on National, States and Local level instead of barking on the wrong tree.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by Lucasbalo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
CSTR2:
But country B does not give a whit about you and would lick American balls if the situation were reversed. Besides Country B is governed by a mad man who uses nerve gas on his own people and which the US wants out.
Focus on your country and leave Syrians alone. The Syrian politics is complicated. There are very innocents there since most of them have joined one side or the other committing atrocities against each other.
Antagonizing the US who have being the main stay of your country for decades because of another country(who doesn't care one bit about you) far away is foolish. Nigeria has enough problems on its own.
International politics is not selfless, like I said before. Not the US, Russia or any other power. They all are fighting to protect certain strategic selfish interests.
I hate to repeat myself, you nailed it once again. Almost 56 years of independence, the country is still in a hole and you see the Russian loving and Putin boot lickers still saying the country is on the right track. Let them keep focusing on a country thousands of miles away while they are sinking in a country going no where due to corruption. Like i said, just keep opening their eyes to the truth. They forget that charity begins at home. They are so worried about US while their country is regressing instead of progressing.
Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by Lucasbalo(m): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
NairaMinted:
I see that the self-hating, nitpicking, obsfucating house negroes are still at it...
Somethings never change..
PovertyMinted, what are you ?. You calling someone a house negro is a badge of honor. The house negroes that are 100 times better than you in all spheres of life. You and your semi dictator Putin bootlickers are the real house negroes supporting a country that your only knowledge of is by googling.
Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by romme2u: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
It's not your choice to be a Nigerian as much as its not mine to be a Yankee if you get my gist. We were all born into the circumstances. Look at the countries that came up with Nigeria in the late 50s and early 60s like Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore or even South Africa after their struggle with apartheid and compare them to out dear Nigeria. Nigeria is the most blessed of all the aforementioned nations by nature but what have you got for it. Unimaginable corruption and greed by the trustees of the Commonwealth and their proxies. In a country that is supposed to be a blessings to all Africa and beyond, most of her citizens are still struggling for basic necessities of life. My point is a country that's supposed to be a light in shinning armor is being turned to a junk yard. That's what i meant by saying charity begins at home. You and your comrades love Russia and Putin more than you love Nigeria. It's the hatred of Great US that unites you but funny enough, it's meaningless in the scheme of things. Buhari will meet the leader of the country you despise so much in New York soon. If I were you, my gripes and condemnation will be on your corrupt Thieflicians and their Proxies both on National, States and Local level instead of barking on the wrong tree.

You are deflecting attention from what was discuss. the issue here is russia and american games in syria not the under development of nigeria as every nation has its own drawbacks. i don't know what irks you guys about nigerian under development abi you wan cry more than the bereaved OR are you guys secretly wishing nigeria should have also been a world power. sorry it ain't happening soon

no matter what happens we have our challenges so does america. sometimes i don't understand how u guys see things, speaking against american hypocrisy does not mean we hate america. so because somebody does not support an irate action means the person hates the individual with the irate behaviour. the US is a known bully and nobody supports bullies all over the world.

Politicians are corrupt the world over and US is not exempted. the trillions of dollars the country makes goes to the pocket of few elites at the top leaving the dregs to the commoners. that is why it is called the trickle down economy. i do not know how you personally benefits from the conflicts caused by your country and how you sleep knowing that millions of people are dying worldwide because your country is ameboing the whole place.

better tell your leaders to face front because the day the world is tired of their hypocrisy and decides to gang against them, every american citizen will pay for the sins of their leaders.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by romme2u: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2016
CSTR2:
America along with the united kingdom created the baby steps of modern technology. Ofcourse they had to grow through trial and error. No serious nation today grow through so-called baby steps since everything is already available.
China became what it is today in just 3 decades. Singapore and Malaysia were third world nations in the 70s and 80s.
Qatar and india were hopeless jungles in the 80s. It didn't take them centuries for them to grow and develop.
Nigeria on this current path with its current leadership system and chaotic national direction will never develop to any appreciable standard in the nearest future. Maybe a few improvements here and there but no significant development. It would still be what it is.

your frustration with nigeria does not stop what will be. you have to accept the fact that we have our own trajectory so your comparison with others does not justify any thing. stop telling us where we are and where we're supposed to be or does it makes you feel better.

your so called adopted country and government is causing choas all over the world and is instigating hatred for its citizens. remember, nobody will have access to touch john kerry, george bush or obama but the ordinary american citizen may have to pay for the sins of its leaders like what happened to their embassy in libya.

every american citizen is now a suspect (either CIA or NSA) or target of violence courtesy of the actions of its government.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by scully95: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2016
THE USA IS THE MAIN SPONSOR OF INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM?
[img]http://4.bp..com/-e1WPuBtzcIc/V-JRUVFZDVI/AAAAAAABNjQ/Uuc46W3Fj0MYfn-HlqBH_Cipl_cX80-eACLcB/s1600/syrian-rebels-terrorists.jpg[/img]

Originally appeared at A-specto, translated (in abridged form) by Borislav exclusively for SouthFront

After they “wrongly” hit the Syrian government army, which is fighting the Islamic state, the US is now trying to accuse Russia of violating the agreement and even tried to impart guilt to it for the bombing of a humanitarian convoy of the UN and the Syrian Red Crescent Societies. The arrogance of the United States again reached unprecedented heights. You can always “invent” an incident such as a “chemical attack by Assad” (which the Brits quickly proved that was not his, but remained silent).

First create an incident, then the United States enters as a defender of democracy, and then the role of aggressor is imposed on Russia. Cheap tricks that the world has wised up about. But hardly any country can raise its head, given the military tutelage of the United States in almost every part of the planet.

“The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which informed about the incident with the humanitarian convoy, is nothing more than a propaganda element of the terrorist groups operating in Syria. Breaking the ceasefire is only a result of the bombing on the Syrian army, which is done to help the terrorists of the Islamic State” wrote readers on a forum of the Spanish newspaper “El Mundo” in response to the notice of termination of the truce by the US, supposedly because Russia “did not respect the arrangements.” For everyone it has long been clear that under the guise of humanitarian convoys, are transported weapons and supplies for terrorists. If you reach the place of destination – good, if it gets bombed – also good, because you can show to the global media how the villains bombed a humanitarian convoy…

US Air Force’s strikes on Syrian troops near Deir ez-Zor were surprisingly effective. Especially considering the modest successes of the Americans in the fight against Islamic terrorists. According to the Ministry of Defense of Russia, the attack killed 62 soldiers, more than 100 others were injured and about 20 units of military equipment destroyed. According to the TV channels CNN, the air strikes were suspended only after the intervention of the Russian military. They contacted their American “colleagues” and told them that they are not firing at the terrorists, but the Syrian army. After receiving this information, the Americans immediately ceased the operation. A representative of the administration of President Barack Obama, expressed regret for “inadvertently” hitting government troops, according to the Associated Press. These excuses did not made ​​an impression on the Russian diplomats.

At the Emergency meeting of the Security Council of the UN, the permanent representative of Russia – Vitaly Churkin, bluntly accused the US of supporting the Islamic State. CNN’s military analyst Colonel Rick Francona said that these accusations are absurd, and cynically added: “Our strikes are always effective. But this time we were wrong in choosing the target. Nevertheless, our strike was accurate. In the future, the US needed more reliable guarantees from Russia in order to avoid casualties of civilians.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNVZ7C4OCfI

The statement of the USA’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Samantha Power was in similar vein, as she was indignant that a special meeting was called by saying: “And all because of a single strike from the air, which even though it hit government troops, was due to an error.”
In his speech, Churkin said:
“The performance of airstrikes, which were quite effective, killed over over 60 people and makes us think: It is unrealistic to assume that it was just an accident.” The newspaper Bayerischer Rundfunk, presents its readers with a detailed version of what happened and wrote: ” The American attack began late in the evening near the airport of Deir ez-Zor. The military base of government forces there, was surrounded by militants of the Islamic state. Immediately after the air strikes, the jihadists launched an attack on land … “
The timing of the attacks and other aspects of the situation indicate that it was a deliberate provocation.

On Sunday, there was information of a Syrian air craft downed in unexplained circumstances, and also that a patrol aircraft of the United States, P-8A Poseidon, has committed the fourth in a row flight near the Russian airbase Hmeymim in Syria, close to the the logistics of the Russian Navy in the port of Tartus. The plane flew low over the marine area of ​​the Mediterranean, where there are warships from the permanent operational staff of the Russian Navy.

The probability that the bombing of the Syrian army is a coincidence is almost negligible. Overall, the situation only reinforces the doubts of many experts and politicians that this is not a random incident.

The US uses Islamic terrorism for its goals for a long time now. If we talk generally about the Anglo-Saxon community, it used Arab terrorism in the First World War, supporting the revolt against the Turks in the territory of the Ottoman Empire. Then it used the Basmachis against Soviet Russia. Then America supported the mujahideen in Afghanistan. Now their goal is for much of the Middle East to be transformed into a zone of instability and eventually for the “Islamic International” to be transferred to the post-Soviet space. Not surprisingly, Samantha Power was so outraged by Vitaly Churkin’s statement, that the US supported the Islamic state. He hit a nerve.

Following the agreement, nobody thought that the US would decide on such a brutal and inhuman provocation. However, the truce was doomed because there was no clarity on who supervised its observance. The location of Syrian government forces was not secret a secret to the Americans. The US military carried out the bombing deliberately.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by CSTR2: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
DO YOUR WORST
Suckers.

1 Like

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by NairaMinted: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Romme2u...........CHEERS!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by Lucasbalo(m): 1:47am On Sep 22, 2016
romme2u:

You are deflecting attention from what was discuss. the issue here is russia and american games in syria not the under development of nigeria as every nation has its own drawbacks. i don't know what irks you guys about nigerian under development abi you wan cry more than the bereaved OR are you guys secretly wishing nigeria should have also been a world power. sorry it ain't happening soon

no matter what happens we have our challenges so does america. sometimes i don't understand how u guys see things, speaking against american hypocrisy does not mean we hate america. so because somebody does not support an irate action means the person hates the individual with the irate behaviour. the US is a known bully and nobody supports bullies all over the world.

Politicians are corrupt the world over and US is not exempted. the trillions of dollars the country makes goes to the pocket of few elites at the top leaving the dregs to the commoners. that is why it is called the trickle down economy. i do not know how you personally benefits from the conflicts caused by your country and how you sleep knowing that millions of people are dying worldwide because your country is ameboing the whole place.

better tell your leaders to face front because the day the world is tired of their hypocrisy and decides to gang against them, every american citizen will pay for the sins of their leaders.
I respect your 1st Amendment right to criticize America and I have the same right to defend her. You said all politicians are corrupt all over the world. Give me example here in US where the First Lady is siphoning public money into her accounts through her aides. Where politicians are stealing billions of dollars and openly brag about it. If you are proud of that, good for you. Trillions of dollars have been realized by Nigeria since oil was discovered in late 50s and you can't tell by looking at the country. I can understand being patriotic but the highest form of patriotism is holding your leaders accountable. We have our former Governor (Rod Blagojevich) here in jail not for stealing public money but by soliciting for campaign donations for Obama senate seat after Obama became president. I witnessed a former Governor of Lagos State years ago at Ikeja throwing bundles of Naira notes at people. You see the difference in the two countries. We don't celebrate corrupt politicians here. They get prosecuted and sent to jail unlike Nigeria hailing the corrupt politicians and their proxies while an average Nigerian lives on less than $2 a day according to UN. Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better than this worthless bunch turning the commonwealth coffers to their personal piggy banks. I have deep love for Nigeria and I hate what the politicians are doing to her. After all, Nigerian blood runs through my veins. That's why I think most of you Russia boosters should focus your attention on a good country being run by Kleptomaniacs. That's what I meant by Charity begins at Home.
Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by scully95: 2:03am On Sep 22, 2016
LEAKED: SOURCE REVEALS COORDINATION BETWEEN US, ISIS IN ATTACKING SYRIAN ARMY
[img]http://i.alalam.ir/news/Image/original/2016/09/18/alalam_636098081797798762_25f_4x3.jpg[/img]

The ISIS launched attacks on the Syrian army positions in Deir Ezzor only 7 minutes after the US-led coalition's airstrikes on Saturday, a military source said, adding that the air and ground assault were highly coordinated, According to FNA report.

The source said after the coalition's pounding of the Syrian army near Deir Ezzor airbase, the ISIS could take full control of al-Tharda mountain and then Deir Ezzor military base, adding that the army and national defense forces deployed near the airbase immediately won it back from the terrorists by launching a counterattack.

Noting that Deir Ezzor is now almost in tranquility and no change has occurred in the military map of the region, the source said by attacking the Syrian army positions, the US seeks to prevent military operations to break the terrorists' siege on the city.
The source said the simultaneous raid of the ISIL terrorists immediately after the coalition airstrikes is the best evidence of the high coordination done between the US and the terrorists.
Russian Defense Ministry said on Saturday that four strikes against Syrian positions had been delivered by US-led coalition aircraft, including two F-16 jet fighters and two A-10 support aircraft.
The Syrian military called the bombing a "serious and blatant aggression" against Syrian forces, and said it was "conclusive evidence" that the US and its allies support ISIL militants.

Also on Sunday, the Russian foreign ministry spokeswoman blasted Washington over the recent airstrikes near Deir Ezzor, and said such moves serves the interests of the ISIS terror group.
"If previously we had suspicions that Fatah al-Sham Front (formerly known as al-Nusra Front) is protected this way, now, after Saturday airstrikes on the Syrian army we come to a really terrifying conclusion for the entire world: The White House is defending the ISIL," Maria Zakharova said.
"We demand a full and detailed explanation from Washington. That explanation must be given at the UN Security Council," she added.

Russia has demanded full and detailed explanation from Washington over the incident in Deir Ezzor, in which 62 Syrian troops were killed and over 100 injured.

source - http://en.alalam.ir/news/1862919

US COALITION PREDATOR DRONE SPOTTED AT TIME & PLACE OF SYRIA AID CONVOY ATTACK – RUSSIAN MILITARY
[img]http://3.bp..com/-_xyuB-18xgU/V-MuRd-LB8I/AAAAAAABNoU/k3UDLkr5VeMRF0_BWhbn9DVr4xm-U-F8gCLcB/s1600/us-predator.jpg[/img]

The Russian Defense Ministry says that a US coalition drone was in the vicinity of a humanitarian convoy when it was attacked outside Aleppo. According to the Russian military, the unmanned aircraft was a Predator drone.
“On the evening of September 19, in that specific region, a drone belonging to the international condition, which had taken off from the Incirlik air base in Turkey, was flying at a height of 3,600 meters and traveling at around 200 kilometers per hour,” said Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov.

“The object was in the area around the town of Urm Al-Kubra, where the convoy was a few minutes before it caught fire,” Konashenkov added. “It left after about 30 minutes.”

The Defense Ministry spokesman said he wanted to point out that, as was the case with the tragedy on September 17 which saw US-led coalition airstrike kill and injure 200 people, the Russians would not be making any unfounded allegations.

“Only the owners know what exactly the drone was doing at this particular area at that exact time,” he added.

Moscow says it has provided all the data it possesses regarding the attack on the convoy, which was carrying aid to rebel-held areas in Aleppo, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said at a UN Security Council meeting on Wednesday.

"There was another unacceptable provocation on September 19 - the shelling of a humanitarian convoy near Aleppo,” he said. “I am confident that such coincidences require serious analysis and an investigation.”

On September 19, a humanitarian convoy consisting of 31 trucks was attacked while heading to Aleppo. According to the Red Cross, 20 civilians and one aid worker died as a result. Initial reports claimed the convoy had been targeted by an airstrike. Later the UN said all it could confirm was that the convoy was attacked.

On Tuesday, the Russian Defense Ministry reiterated that neither it nor the Syrian military had launched airstrikes on the convoy.

“Russian and Syrian warplanes did not carry out any airstrikes on a UN humanitarian aid convoy in the southwest of Aleppo,” Konashenkov said in a statement. He added that the military had studied video footage of the convoy, which appeared to rule out that an airstrike took place.

“We have closely studied the video footage from where the incident took place and we did not find any signs of any ammunition having hit the convoy. There are no craters, while the vehicles have their chassis intact and they have not been severely damaged, which would have been the case from an airstrike,” Konashenkov said.

“All of the video footage demonstrates that the convoy caught fire, which strangely happened almost at exactly at the same time as militants started a large-scale offensive on Aleppo.”

In a statement Konashenkov said Moscow was compelled to disclose the “sensitive details” in response to the accusations made by US deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes, who has laid the blame for the attack on the aid convoy on Russia.

“This type of drone can not only monitor the situation, but also guide ground weapons to their targets and inflict surgical airstrikes at objects located on the ground by itself,” the Russian spokesman explained.

“Our western colleages are putting their best efforts to hype up the situation and 'blur' the tragedy in Deir ez-Zor and to distract the international community from Al-Nusra’s advance on Aleppo and thus cover the US incompetence in distinguishing between the 'moderate' opposition and terrorists in Syria.”

The US-led coalition air forces did not carry out any missions over the Aleppo area where the UN aid convoy was hit, Adrian Rankine-Galloway, a Pentagon spokesman, told RIA Novosti.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by NairaMinted: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
I have been so busy lately hence my absence from the beloved Foreign Affairs section but Romme2u's articulate and informed insight has compelled me to put in a word.

We all agree that Amerika is tangling itself up in its own lies. Does anyone note that the more Amerika enters into agreements with Russia, the more these entanglements become constricting on the Amerika? Agreements and ceasefires are far from over. This last time, Russia won so many concessions that Amerika had to hide the terms. This will only increase. Russia is pushing Amerika into daylight. More accurately, Russia is enabling Amerika to do this to itself. Never interrupt your opponent when he is making a mistake. In fact, loan him your pen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
NairaMinted:
Does anyone note that the more Amerika enters into agreements with Russia, the more these entanglements become constricting on the Amerika? Agreements and ceasefires are far from over.

General Minted - The Amerikan airstrike in Deir el-Zour was intentional and meant to de-rail the ceasefire. It appears to have been carried out by another faction within the Amerikan deep state.

Some say this was done by the Pentagon to ensure that Killary & Obama do not have a diplomatic success prior to the election … thus helping Trump.

There is a fierce fight taking place between factions within the deep state and all we see are the outward results.

“A rift between the Pentagon and the White House turned into open rebellion….Saturday’s bloodletting strongly suggests that a mutiny is brewing at the War Department.”

“The big question that has to be asked is ‘Who is in charge in Washington? Is it the White House or the Pentagon?’

Because we have heard comments from the Pentagon which fly in the face of comments we have heard from Obama and Kerry…”

Churkin is not the only one who has noticed the gap between Obama
and his generals. A recent article in the New York Times also highlighted the divisions which appear to be widening as the situation in Syria continues to deteriorate. Here’s an excerpt from the New York Times:

(SECDEF Ash) “Carter was among the administration officials who pushed against the (ceasefire) agreement …
Although President Obama ultimately approved the effort. On Tuesday at the Pentagon, officials would not even agree that if a cessation of violence in Syria held for seven days — the initial part of the deal — the Defense Department would put in place its part of the agreement on the eighth
day…

www.counterpunch.org/2016/09/20/rogue-mission-did-the-pentagon-bomb-syrian-army-to-kill-ceasefire-deal/

There’s an assumption on this site that the “deep state” is in control. numerous clues indicate the “deep state” is split : articles by Kissinger, Leslie Gelb, Z Brzezinski; statement by
Pentagon consultant Jim Rickards.

There’s more: Amerika's support of ISIS is exploitative, situationist, and conditional. ISIS of course knows this, and has strategic plans to morph and transfer.

www.counterpunch.org/2016/09/12/isis-fighter-reveals-groups-plan-if-defeated-in-syria/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by romme2u: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I respect your 1st Amendment right to criticize America and I have the same right to defend her. You said all politicians are corrupt all over the world. Give me example here in US where the First Lady is siphoning public money into her accounts through her aides. Where politicians are stealing billions of dollars and openly brag about it. If you are proud of that, good for you. Trillions of dollars have been realized by Nigeria since oil was discovered in late 50s and you can't tell by looking at the country. I can understand being patriotic but the highest form of patriotism is holding your leaders accountable. We have our former Governor (Rod Blagojevich) here in jail not for stealing public money but by soliciting for campaign donations for Obama senate seat after Obama became president. I witnessed a former Governor of Lagos State years ago at Ikeja throwing bundles of Naira notes at people. You see the difference in the two countries. We don't celebrate corrupt politicians here. They get prosecuted and sent to jail unlike Nigeria hailing the corrupt politicians and their proxies while an average Nigerian lives on less than $2 a day according to UN. Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better than this worthless bunch turning the commonwealth coffers to their personal piggy banks. I have deep love for Nigeria and I hate what the politicians are doing to her. After all, Nigerian blood runs through my veins. That's why I think most of you Russia boosters should focus your attention on a good country being run by Kleptomaniacs. That's what I meant by Charity begins at Home.

the last time i checked, the federal reserve is a private entity printing money and fixing national interest rates while the Congress needs to be lobbied for one thing or the other. #Advanced and Legalized Corruption undecided

chai some people are still leaving in delusion
Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by romme2u: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
NairaMinted:
romme2u...........CHEERS!
Thanks buddy, these guys needs to be snapped from their hallucination cheesy cheesy
Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by Lucasbalo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
romme2u:

the last time i checked, the federal reserve is a private entity printing money and fixing national interest rates while the Congress needs to be lobbied for one thing or the other. #Advanced and Legalized Corruption undecided

chai some people are still leaving in delusion
With all due respect , your response makes no sense. I gave you instances and differences in corruptions in the two countries and you are spouting the nonsense about Federal Reserves. Tell me something new since I was just born last night.
Re: Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army by omololu2020(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lucasbalo:
With all due respect , your response makes no sense. I gave you instances and differences in corruptions in the two countries and you are spouting the nonsense about Federal Reserves. Tell me something new since I was just born last night.
a lot of Nigerians are mad,,how will a sane person be comparing the corruption in Nigeria with that of the us.
There is np good road,no security,corruption and every other bad things in Nigeria,yet foolish Nigerian citizen that don't make up to $2000 in a year are defending the backward country/foolish politicians
Even in 2020,is not sure we will have 24/7 power suply in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happening Now, In Kuwait, Sky Is Coming Down To The Roofs(video) / Top 10 Richest Men In Ghana / How Did A White Man Become President In Zambia!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.