Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) (61785 Views)

Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) / Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money / Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2016
Proffdada:
I hope this "hard earned " doesn't involve smuggling cocaine? undecided

Still non of ur business. Who are u to judge? If it is easy to Hussle then go and do ur own Hussle.
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by olagold79: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2016
Phizzlephizz:
If you're a working class and you're earning over 350k monthly, I don't see any reason why I can't decide to buy an iPhone 7.

But if you're a Nigerian and u don't have high paying job or maybe u're a student and u buy an iPhone 7, it's been stupid cuz all u tryna do is show off, feel important, intimidate, and let people talk about u, which makes ur priorities so so misplaced.

Well, if you have to save for months to buy a phone, then you're overspending. 350k and buys a phone for 500k?, that's like at least 3 months savings , except you have no responsibilities or financial obligations at all. And that is where the problem lies, this is probably the latest and among the most expensive "normal phones", I think something is wrong when someone who earns 350k is trying to use the same phone or wear the same clothes someone earning 2M would also use....its overreaching your limits. That's why some never get past their current financial status. I live in Europe , I can just take part of my 1month salary n purchase, but I wouldn't do that (this is not to say it is wrong, that's just me).

Plus, the oyinbo Niaja people are copying rarely buy anything in this price range in cash, 90% of them will buy on credit and pay in installments for maybe 24 months. Probably around 40euro per month (something a 16 ear old kid can work for in half a day). Yet we want to copy them with 350k salary in a country where U spend money on every frivolous things.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by Lasese: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2016
Me wey stil the use my Xpress music. Watn concern, all thing now is that i can't ping, onwe lu ife ozu nwanne m nwoke
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by lizzlix(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2016
timidapsin:
Iphone 7 is finally out.
Which means Iphone 6 is going to be cheap, And will result in the fall of price for Iphone 5.. So that i will finally be able to afford Iphone 4s smiley
So happy cheesy
Chai!.....and i been dey get hope on ur behalf. Iphone 4 wey be like wood.
One advice bro.......Never settle for less!
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by HiliaryAutos(m): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2016
goldedprince:
Some of this stupid malay boys dey always fall hand. This is self snitching at its best

Broke boys will ever envy the rich smh.... Poverty no good oo
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by olagold79: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2016
greenhulk:
Only in Nigeria will someone bustle to get money and some lazy bums will be online teaching him on how and how not to spend his money. It's his money for God's sake, it's nobody's business how he spends it because nobody here knows how he got the money. seriously the iphone 7 starts at $650 just like every other flagship phones, why are people making so much noise about this? Galaxy Note 7 starts from $800 , the pone explodes and people are not making too much noise about it. I dont know when it has become a crime for someone to spend $650 of his hard earned money on a phone.

I find it funny ,, when we just rush to say "only in Nigeria"...bla bla bla. Have you checked online lately to see for yourself?, everywhere in the world , this phone is been bashed and people purchasing it are been ridiculed, So it is not limited to Nigeria, human begins generally loves to judge others. No phone has generated so much ridicule as this....just google it.We have established news channels , websites etc making memes all over.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by sanmtiago(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2016
oluwa bless my hustle cry
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by goldedprince: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2016
HiliaryAutos:

Broke boys will ever envy the rich smh.... Poverty no good oo
Am 1m kilometers away from broke. I dont envy rich people. I praise them. Im this guys case, i am only pointing out something. Maybe you should go find out what self snitching is. Also i have been in malaysia and i know implications of shyt like this. Like i said, he is self snitching
Btw i bought 2 for my siblings.
Roger that
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2016
Some peeps here plz stop hating...Don't u wish u can afford something expensive like this?! Even if not iPhone....Baba God my calls are on auto redial, plz forgive me and bless me with wealth... I will over help d poor
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by Smone(m): 11:17am On Sep 18, 2016
This is what I pray for, even If the country is suffering from financial crisis, I should be able to do what I want at the time I want.
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by IYANGBALI: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2016
salabscholar01:
From iphone 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 to 7? Where are we heading to biko? nothing lasts forever....... But When is Dangote, Bill gate, Ortega, Dele buying theirs? :/

Someone tolded me that they have all boughted their owns

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by Proffdada: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2016
greenhulk:

Still non of ur business. Who are u to judge? If it is easy to Hussle then go and do ur own Hussle.
it's my business when the name of this country is soiled by miscreants who portray bad images and never think of the consequences it will have on others, and that includes you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2016
timidapsin:
Iphone 7 is finally out.
Which means Iphone 6 is going to be cheap, And will result in the fall of price for Iphone 5.. So that i will finally be able to afford Iphone 4s smiley
So happy cheesy
Nigerians with materialistic mentalities
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by KardinalZik(m): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2016
I hope say e go fit use am call God, or even Satan.
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by Proffdada: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2016
olagold79:

I find it funny ,, when we just rush to say "only in Nigeria"...bla bla bla. Have you checked online lately to see for yourself?, everywhere in the world , this phone is been bashed and people purchasing it are been ridiculed, So it is not limited to Nigeria, human begins generally loves to judge others. No phone has generated so much ridicule as this....just google it.We have established news channels , websites etc making memes all over.
God bless you
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by mercyviv(f): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2016
timidapsin:
Iphone 7 is finally out.
So happy cheesy
And lastly that will make prospective buyers of iphone 3 scrap happier. >smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by GoldenJulius(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2016
timidapsin:
Iphone 7 is finally out.
So happy cheesy
bro i feel you
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by yinkslinks(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2016
Igbo boys no go kill person grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai container aaa land di go grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2016
Proffdada:
it's my business when the name of this country is soiled by miscreants who portray bad images and never think of the consequences it will have on others, and that includes you.

Lol. Siddon there dey judge people. I'm sure if u have a job u wouldn't be doing that.
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by 9jaMalay: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2016
Na so my guy...abeg enjoy your phone jare...haters always gon' hate
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by AlphaDibia(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2016
Who asked you sha?

But to answer your question.. it seems to be you.

barackodam:
Who gives a flying fück?
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by kennycalls(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2016
na Yahoo boy
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2016
olagold79:

It is actually not the phone I'm talking about, it is people not minding their own business. And who are u to tell people what they should buy? If u don't like the new iPhone it doesn't mean others won't like it. Here when u spend money to buy something people will come up with criticism, people that don't care when u were making that money, so what is their business how u spend it? Is the iphone 7 the most expensive phone on the market? Hell no it is not. There are $900 phones out there and the base model iphone 7 is just $650. Batman edition Samsung galaxy s7 costs $1,200 upwards and people buy it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by ussy09(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2016
medacares:

True. I hope so. People are now selling things in the name of buying iPhone7.
The funny part is that he won't use quarter of the application on the phone
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by wallay77(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2016
Mtcheeew...so wats d video for...make we knw say him get money...

Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by Proffdada: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2016
greenhulk:

Lol. Siddon there dey judge people. I'm sure if u have a job u wouldn't be doing that.
today's Sunday, I'm comfortably sitting down and enjoying your myopic reasoning .
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2016
Am happy for him. Still rocking my Nokia torch grin
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by Btruth: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2016
timidapsin:
Download video here

Iphone 7 is finally out.
So happy cheesy
hummmm iphone 4s a bi? I might as well start preparing for iphone 1s then, because that will be more cheaper......lol

grin

Happy Sunday to all nairalanders.
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by bsideboii(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2016
I tap into his blessings.E no easy to comot $350 buy phone.
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2016
Idgaf but as long as Malay him dey, you and I know how he came about he's money.. No way around it
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by timidapsin(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2016
mercyviv:

And lastly that will make prospective buyers of iphone 3 scrap happier. >smiley
yes dear
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by bsideboii(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2016
adedayourt:

If you have 500k and you willing to spend it on iPhone 7 without thinking twice it means nobody from the village is holding your destiny
Copied grin[quote author=adedayourt post=49461417]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.