Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) (61784 Views)

Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) / Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money / Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by matrixme(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2016
greenhulk:

And is the price of iPhone 7 enough to buy a plot of land in ibafo not to talk of lekki? What I found this dude don't need to buy a plot of land, I mean what if he already has a house of his own, hell what if he already has 2 or more houses. So he cannot buy a phone for $650 for himself? Guy life is sweet, enjoy while u can. There are lots of young guys out there that are making it while u are here ranting on the internet.
you are even researching about him. Who cares??
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by Phizzlephizz(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2016
Ugosample:

So you think it is a good idea to spend a month salary on a phone that can easily be stolen?
well sha, opinions differ

Well said. Opinions differ as well as choice.
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by olamyde85: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2016
Unserious Naija man his patent are hungry and his elder and Young's once..... I hope no witch in his family..... Cuz is not useful for the family and make witch use him benefits
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by InvertedHammer: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
[/size]
timidapsin:
[size=12pt]Download video here

Iphone 7 is finally out.
Which means Iphone 6 is going to be cheap, And will result in the fall of price for Iphone 5.. So that i will finally be able to afford Iphone 4s smiley
So happy cheesy
/
Keep that thought.

You sound like a multimillionaire in the making.

A penny saved is a penny earned.

Trying to belong is the worst thing that can happen to any human being. Be a trendsetter not a trend follower. Trend followers are suckers who don't deserve their money.
\
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by timidapsin(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
InvertedHammer:
[size=8pt][/size]
/
Keep that thought.

You sound like a multimillionaire in the making.

A penny saved is a penny earned.

Trying to belong is the worst thing that can happen to any human being. Be a trendsetter not a trend follower. Trend followers are suckers who don't deserve their money.
\
Thanks bro.. you are the only one writing something positive to me, all other users been mentioning me with stupid insults...
They don't understand that riches ain't only determined by gadgets and things you own...
Iphones especially IPhone 7's only big feature is that it makes you look Rich smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video) by InvertedHammer: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
timidapsin:
Thanks bro.. you are the only one writing something positive to me, all other users been mentioning me with stupid insults...
They don't understand that riches ain't only determined by gadgets and things you own...
Iphones especially IPhone 7's only big feature is that it makes you look Rich smiley

/
Why bother what strangers think of you?

1% owns 99% of the global wealth. They are the trendsetters.

Most importantly, you must never disenfranchise the trend-followers. They are the folks who cannot wait to
hand over their money to the next trendsetter. So keep them close because you need their money.

If in doubt, look at the Asian millionaires/billionaires, Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates. If you have never
seen their pictures, you will definitely pass them on the street thinking they are some guys that work in a
warehouse.

Nothing is more fulfilling than looking at your investments and your account balances and realizing that you will
never be broke again. At that point, when people are buying Rolex to look good, you show up in slippers because
you are not answerable to anyone. You see that new SUV and you know you can afford many of them.
But then you ask yourself: what for? Try to reach this point and your life will never be the same again.
\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Your Android Phone Can Do / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / Mtn 13th Anniversary Free 1GIG Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.